Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

where did everybody go? I thought we had 4 or 5 posting, must be 1 or 2 answering themselves.
No Problem

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Really, Dad, Player, and Winner are all the same person. They just won't admit it. You can see them all at church Sunday.
No Problem

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Winner wrote:
<quoted text>
Some are just mad because he can't coach!
I didn't think that "couldn't care who likes his coaching" and "he doesn't cater to people" was the Christian way. But on another note when you're playing to win you are not supposed to be fair you're supposed to win. And the team they beat last night has not won a game all year. Good Night!
I Hope everything works out for whats best for the boys.
"If you're playing to win you are not suppose to be fair"? And this is the Christian way. With people with your mindset I don't see how it can work out for the best, only if you stay away. Garbage!
Figured it Out

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

There is a common denominator here. Figure it out and you will know where these posts are coming from.
Coach

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I'm not going anywhere! Me and Wonder Boy have a tournament to win next year.
Good Day

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Coach wrote:
I'm not going anywhere! Me and Wonder Boy have a tournament to win next year.
Maybe Wonder Boy should go to Betsy Layne; that's a good program. I hear that's where Michael Jordan came from.... And to the poster who said put it together and you will know where the posts are coming from. I hope everyone knows who I am. I am not the coach, and I am not the principal, and I am not a teacher. Figure it out, stupid! My problem is with the ones(s) who are constantly starting these threads. They are two-faced, cowards and couldn't care less about the kids, so lets stop with the Bible verses... okay. I hope I don't have a direct interest in the basketball program, but I do have a problem when a bunch of cowards get on here and bash good people and SMILE in their face. Good Day!
Abc

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

How about you all grow up? Im pretty sure its MIDDLE SCHOOL BASKETBALL. It doesnt matter either way if they win or lose, its a game. & Right now the most important thing is for them to have fun & be active. You all seriously have no lives if all you want to talk about it a middle school coach & team.
Chickie

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

You need to tell that to the dumbass coach that had his ass thrown out at Phelps for acting like a buffoon!
Jkl

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Chickie wrote:
You need to tell that to the dumbass coach that had his ass thrown out at Phelps for acting like a buffoon!
LOL. He wouldnt have a reason to act like that if the refs wouldve called a fair game.. Just sayin. I mean, wouldnt you get mad too? Yeah, I admit a lot of people do get fired up at those games but its only because middle school basketball is not fair in any way anymore. It really doesnt count for anything & its used as a way to keep kids out of trouble & have fun.
Chickie

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Aren't they supposed to set examples for our children too? Sometime's the ball doesn't always bounce our way. should we have coaches acting like fool's and setting poor examples?
MayNerd

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Figured it Out wrote:
There is a common denominator here. Figure it out and you will know where these posts are coming from.
We all know who it is, K. Her attitude has always stunk. I agree with the posters who said it's just junior high ball and the guys are there to have fun and LEARN.
MayNerd

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Jkl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. He wouldnt have a reason to act like that if the refs wouldve called a fair game.. Just sayin. I mean, wouldnt you get mad too? Yeah, I admit a lot of people do get fired up at those games but its only because middle school basketball is not fair in any way anymore. It really doesnt count for anything & its used as a way to keep kids out of trouble & have fun.
It's as fair as any other league. Don't you have better things to do than start numerous threads KM? I'll give you this one. Life isn't fair, and you're not either. Your boy will have his day. Don't get on a public forum and embarrass the other kids because you want your boy to be a ball hog.
Question

Julian, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Who is coaching Central middle baseball?
Panther

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Denny Paul May
just saying

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Chickie wrote:
I have watch their football and basket ball programs and I've seen them bring in mullins players to help win their football games. I was at the phelps game they got their ass beat because as u say it wounder boy blow up cant take the preasure im sure they would love to have a few other players to help out. but hard to bring that in when we can see their face and not their pads.so take your asskicking and like it.their were bad calles each way so a ref cant win a game it's the players. isn't that what your fat football coach said. think about it.SO SUCKIT AND LIKE IT. ha ha ha ha ha. ps belfry going to kick wounder boy ass to.
B-ball

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Bunch of idiots!!! How do you expect your kids to respect others when all you preach to them is it should be you and the other parent saying it should be you. "my boy is better than your boy" The way I see if your child can play let him play. It's these idiot parents that are causing all this crap anyway, not the players. Let your coach do his job without all this drama and let your kids play without wondering which ones are gonna be "pissed" tonight.
Jack MeOff

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Anybody seen Mike Hawk?
Well

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

MayNerd wrote:
<quoted text>
It's as fair as any other league. Don't you have better things to do than start numerous threads KM? I'll give you this one. Life isn't fair, and you're not either. Your boy will have his day. Don't get on a public forum and embarrass the other kids because you want your boy to be a ball hog.
You all are acting exactly like Pikeville. I cannot believe all this. Show some class and keep it off topix. Address the issue as an adult and don't act the the P.I.S.S.
marshall

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Good Bye wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wait for next year? Go now and don't let the door hit you in the rear. Either your kid can play ball or not. A coach or a school won't make a difference. Get a life, DAD! I wish you idiots would focus as much on education as you did sports.
and kids would actually enjoy playing sports if many parents didn't act so crazy about school sports. the ignorant parents ruin the sports experience for many kids.
Right

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

And idiot educators and coaches contribute to the madness by showing favortism and self promotion. The think there in it to win the NBA championship.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

127 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Highway Woman 16 min Highway_Woman 2
Valley Cheerleading Coach 21 min Valley_Girl 10
Donovan Little (Dec '10) 28 min Valley_Girl 198
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 32 min DemocRATS 146,140
Facebook parents that think there kids are royalty 32 min the times 30
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 40 min living dead girl 21,114
World War 3 41 min Historian 14
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 55 min Billy 53
paris cowboy = music 6 hr MUSICK-NESS 70
Dr Thad Manning (Feb '12) 9 hr Highway_Woman 38
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••