Couldn't DISAGREE more!!!!!!!!!!
omg

London, KY

#4 Jan 29, 2013
All I know its who you know and who you blow if your kid gets to play
Really

Ransom, KY

#5 Jan 29, 2013
Everyone knows what the problem is. Someone must be trying to get somebody to admit it.
Dad

Ransom, KY

#6 Jan 29, 2013
I heard half the team was moving to Mullins next year.
Good Bye

Ransom, KY

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Dad wrote:
I heard half the team was moving to Mullins next year.
Why wait for next year? Go now and don't let the door hit you in the rear. Either your kid can play ball or not. A coach or a school won't make a difference. Get a life, DAD! I wish you idiots would focus as much on education as you did sports.
Dad

Ransom, KY

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Good Bye wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wait for next year? Go now and don't let the door hit you in the rear. Either your kid can play ball or not. A coach or a school won't make a difference. Get a life, DAD! I wish you idiots would focus as much on education as you did sports.
Sorry but a coach can and did make a difference for them this year.
Good Bye

Ransom, KY

#9 Jan 29, 2013
they need wrote:
they just need Mr. Adkins as the coach he is a stong backboned person..don't you all agree
He would be the best coach ever at JC
How many threads does this make you? You're a pure smart @ss and a coward. I wish you would tell Mr. Adkins to his face. I won't hold my breath, puss!
Good Bye

Ransom, KY

#10 Jan 29, 2013
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but a coach can and did make a difference for them this year.
So let me guess. YOU are going to be the one. Step on, Dad. I should have said John Calipari. Put your money where your mouth is once and for all, and let's see you apply for the job. I am sure they would love it. Come on. Instead of criticizing, let's see what you got, ole BALL-less wonder!
Good Bye

Ransom, KY

#12 Jan 29, 2013
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>,=Unlike some I don't pretend to know how to coach, just letting the game speak for itself.
I didn't say I had a child leaving. I just said I heard half the team was leaving. You seem to be taking this personally.
Is that right... Maybe I do take it personal but it sure read as if you do too... You start your little threads, oh forgive me... it isn't you. You don't care. You just want to post on a thread about kids... okay.(I hope you're not a grown man.) No one is 'pretending' to coach. They're either coaching or they're not, good or bad. BUT... if you didn't mean anything by your comments and you're just an innocent Topix user just trolling the kiddie posts, by all means I hope you accept my most sincere apology.
Player

Ransom, KY

#13 Jan 29, 2013
Good Bye wrote:
<quoted text>
Some are waiting to see if they get a new coach for next year.
No Problem

Arlington Heights, IL

#14 Jan 29, 2013
Player wrote:
<quoted text>
Some are just mad because the coach couldn't care who likes his coaching. He is fair. He doesn't cater to people. The Christian way. By the way, it was a good game last night. Johns Creek won!
Good Bye

Ransom, KY

#15 Jan 29, 2013
Player wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dad, oh, I mean 'Player'. Some are waiting to see if they can get some decent players. That's why it's called a team. Ever heard of the word - didn't think so!
Good Bye

Ransom, KY

#16 Jan 29, 2013
Good Bye wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dad, oh, I mean 'Player'. Some are waiting to see if they can get some decent players. That's why it's called a team. Ever heard of the word - didn't think so!
I mean decent PARENTS. Team means they all get to play, idiots! Do your son a favor and encourage him to play ball but don't lead him or these kids on to make them believe they can be Michael Jordan. Come on! It's possible but the odds are slim. Teach the kids to focus on education.
Winner

Ransom, KY

#17 Jan 29, 2013
No Problem wrote:
<quoted text>
Some are just mad because the coach couldn't care who likes his coaching. He is fair. He doesn't cater to people. The Christian way. By the way, it was a good game last night. Johns Creek won!
Some are just mad because he can't coach!
I didn't think that "couldn't care who likes his coaching" and "he doesn't cater to people" was the Christian way. But on another note when you're playing to win you are not supposed to be fair you're supposed to win. And the team they beat last night has not won a game all year. Good Night!

I Hope everything works out for whats best for the boys.
Jubilee

Ransom, KY

#18 Jan 29, 2013
“Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.”
&#8213; Socrates
Jubilee

Ransom, KY

#19 Jan 29, 2013
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip”
&#8213; Erma Bombeck

Already started hearing gossip about pike central middle baseball and softball, won't be long until a thread is started about them.
tiger

Ransom, KY

#20 Jan 29, 2013
Baseball gossip was dreadful last year, had several go to belfry because of it!!
crazy horse

Richmond, KY

#21 Jan 29, 2013
if you are waiting to see if he is coaching next year then you might should leave now. It has been rumored that the JC basketball coach was asked to coach the middle school baseball team. I do not know what he knows about baseball but it does not look like he is going anywhere.
Good Bye

Ransom, KY

#22 Jan 29, 2013
Winner wrote:
<quoted text>
Some are just mad because he can't coach!
I didn't think that "couldn't care who likes his coaching" and "he doesn't cater to people" was the Christian way. But on another note when you're playing to win you are not supposed to be fair you're supposed to win. And the team they beat last night has not won a game all year. Good Night!
I Hope everything works out for whats best for the boys.
Can you read? You sure can't comprehend. I said from what I know about the coach he seems fair and doesn't succumb to pressure from anyone to play their sons all of the time. That's what I meant. Understand yet? It's a TEAM! It's not all about me, me, me, and me. The coach shouldn't and I hope couldn't care less about giving in to pressure, understand yet? It's not all about winning, understand yet?. It's about ALL of the kids, understand yet? Teaching kids sportsmanship and how to behave, understand yet? Talk to the coach and the principal and tell them why you feel the way you do. Getting on Topix with your numerous threads and numerous Ids are not going to help with your obvious problem. It's getting old and I thought better of you. I know exactly who you are and you smile in my face. Anyhoo, I doubt very seriously the coach or the principal even read this garbage. If you want someone to take you seriously, take it to their face. Cowards don't succeed. Good bye and Good night!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min CriminalForever 158,056
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 26,677
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr FYI 35,609
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr Kyboy 3,598
Pike County Detention Center 3 hr Dan 3
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 9,199
Pea and Wee PLLC 5 hr smh 20

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages