First Prev
of 5
Next Last

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Kudos to the very inspiring Dr. Ben Carson for telling it how it is at the National Prayer Breakfast...

http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/obama-gets-his-med...

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#2 Feb 8, 2013
Addendum: I bet poor bastard NObama about "choked" when Dr. Carson called his (King O's) failing policies into question. LOL!
KELLERMAN

Marengo, OH

#3 Feb 8, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
Addendum: I bet poor bastard NObama about "choked" when Dr. Carson called his (King O's) failing policies into question. LOL!
I'm somewhat amused that you find this person intelligent and informative when you have such disregard for the president that is black. I guess blacks are okay when they have your pattern of thinking. A prayer breakfast that is enough to make anyone question when so many of these religious persons get rich off the backs of the poor and mentally impaired who are trying to find solace in their life.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#4 Feb 8, 2013
KELLERMAN wrote:
<quoted text> I'm somewhat amused that you find this person intelligent and informative when you have such disregard for the president that is black. I guess blacks are okay when they have your pattern of thinking. A prayer breakfast that is enough to make anyone question when so many of these religious persons get rich off the backs of the poor and mentally impaired who are trying to find solace in their life.
I have nothing against Blacks one way or another. Racism is just the go-to "attack claim" you Liberal Cultists always refer to when someone opposes your tyrant king due to your own inability to provide valid merits to back NObama's Presidency. You can't offer redeeming facts about him so you must use the petty distract accusations to take focus off his failures. You poor mindless sheep are all the same when it comes to your pathetic antics.
GOP

Charleston, WV

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Liberals need not wonder why those on the right grow farther away from them with each day.

We have the first black President in America's history and he is not doing at all well in running this country.

Regardless of what anyone points out about Obama's shortcomings, the left always uses the tired old "RACIST" accusations in hopes of quieting the criticism instead of actually pointing out some achievement by this administration.

Such a vile antic on the part of those such as "KELLERMAN" in the previous post actually drives a wedge between us that didn't exist before.

Continuous liberal's 'race baiting' is more a product of Obama's ineptness than anyone's likes or dislikes for the Negro race of people.
Anon

Salyersville, KY

#6 Feb 8, 2013
I am just going to type as I listen/watch.

Religion, religion, religion.
Blah,blah,blah. Politically correct and "offending people".
Education, ok now we might get somewhere.

Religion does not ned to be in political discussion.

Nope, lol slavery.
Imma talk about education and liberating your mind right after I talk about religion, well known for indoctrination and brain washing.

Oh please, "god" gave her the wisdom that the tv was bad and reading was good?

Get real, a few people out of millions can rise of poverty. But he can so its ok.

"Well informed populace", the entire news media is bias in some way, its hard t get unbiased information.

Ok, I agree with the "we need to solve problems and not "win".

I agree about the sports and education. Education should be a priority, not sports.

I agree, we need more and better education, however not everyone needs to know what a quadratic equation is, or how to solve it.

Rome was brought up. Ok?

I follow jebus! So I is right.

Tax issues, I agree.

I pick up my bible, blah blah tithes, 10%.
Bible is so great.

Everyone pays 10% across the board. Taking $10 from a guy who made $100 hurts more than taking 1B from someone who makes 10B.

Healthcare, yay. Lets see what he says.
Who makes these contributions? Who controls and regulates it?
The idea might be ok.

I have had enough of this video.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#7 Feb 8, 2013
GOP wrote:
Liberals need not wonder why those on the right grow farther away from them with each day.
We have the first black President in America's history and he is not doing at all well in running this country.
Regardless of what anyone points out about Obama's shortcomings, the left always uses the tired old "RACIST" accusations in hopes of quieting the criticism instead of actually pointing out some achievement by this administration.
Such a vile antic on the part of those such as "KELLERMAN" in the previous post actually drives a wedge between us that didn't exist before.
Continuous liberal's 'race baiting' is more a product of Obama's ineptness than anyone's likes or dislikes for the Negro race of people.
Exactly. Not only has NObama himself created such a divide between America's citizens
but his Obama Drones (worshipers, followers) are constantly widening that rift with their groundless defaming assaults and pathetically juvenile name calling. NObama loves to fuel these fires and cause such division and conflict for it takes attention off of him and his increasing failures. He knows just how mindless these Liberals are and that they're puppets ripe for manipulation..he's definitely the TOOL of "change" and every bit of it is negative.
Anon

Salyersville, KY

#8 Feb 8, 2013
GOP wrote:
The country is in a downward spiral, brought on by greed, the negligence of the people with power/money and how selfish people are today.

It would not have mattered who was chosen as president in 2012 or 2008, nothing can stop the trend.
It already too far gone.

I am simply glad R&R did not win, it would have been a huge blow to womens right IMO.
KELLERMAN

Marengo, OH

#9 Feb 8, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing against Blacks one way or another. Racism is just the go-to "attack claim" you Liberal Cultists always refer to when someone opposes your tyrant king due to your own inability to provide valid merits to back NObama's Presidency. You can't offer redeeming facts about him so you must use the petty distract accusations to take focus off his failures. You poor mindless sheep are all the same when it comes to your pathetic antics.
Than why the N in front of Obama. Does this mean something else. I don't believe everything is racist, but if one reads these post than racism is alive and well in your neck of the woods.
GOP

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 8, 2013
KELLERMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Than why the N in front of Obama. Does this mean something else. I don't believe everything is racist, but if one reads these post than racism is alive and well in your neck of the woods.
"Nobama" was used heavily during the campaign. Where were you then? It was "NO Obama" and was shortened to Nobama. You are just way too sensitive to be on here. Your feelings are like a sweet potato vine..We can't walk anywhere without stepping on them.

Grow up.
GOP

Charleston, WV

#12 Feb 8, 2013
The "N" connotation IS interesting though. I'll start using it and let you handwringing Nobama lovers guess what my meaning really is.

Funny thing is..I'd have never even thought of such a thing.
KELLERMAN

Marengo, OH

#13 Feb 8, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>"Nobama" was used heavily during the campaign. Where were you then? It was "NO Obama" and was shortened to Nobama. You are just way too sensitive to be on here. Your feelings are like a sweet potato vine..We can't walk anywhere without stepping on them.
Grow up.
Thanks for your assistance to the aged. Why not post no to Obama than using the n word in front of his name. I still say that racism still exists and it shows in a majority of these posts. I don't care if someone doesn't like Obama. We live in a country that gives us the opportunity to vote freely. The majority of Americans re elected him and I respect him even If I may not agree with all of his proposals. We have a great financial problem in this country and it will take both parties to assist in getting the job done.
GOP

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 8, 2013
KELLERMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for your assistance to the aged. Why not post no to Obama than using the n word in front of his name. I still say that racism still exists and it shows in a majority of these posts. I don't care if someone doesn't like Obama. We live in a country that gives us the opportunity to vote freely. The majority of Americans re elected him and I respect him even If I may not agree with all of his proposals. We have a great financial problem in this country and it will take both parties to assist in getting the job done.
Then maybe you could go back and study Obama's treatment of Congress. The President of the United States is expected to show a level of maturity not required of anyone occupying a lesser post or position.

Obama has been the one single most effective and devisive factor in what's happening in Congress, the military and all over the country.

He insulted the Republican Congress as soon as he was inaugurated and has never shown any sense of humility or maturity since. He takes offense that Congress has any power at all and it's obvious to anyone who looks at him and his actions with an unbiased and unassuming approach.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#15 Feb 8, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>"Nobama" was used heavily during the campaign. Where were you then? It was "NO Obama" and was shortened to Nobama. You are just way too sensitive to be on here. Your feelings are like a sweet potato vine..We can't walk anywhere without stepping on them.
Grow up.
Who won?

Lmao
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#16 Feb 8, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>Then maybe you could go back and study Obama's treatment of Congress. The President of the United States is expected to show a level of maturity not required of anyone occupying a lesser post or position.
Obama has been the one single most effective and devisive factor in what's happening in Congress, the military and all over the country.
He insulted the Republican Congress as soon as he was inaugurated and has never shown any sense of humility or maturity since. He takes offense that Congress has any power at all and it's obvious to anyone who looks at him and his actions with an unbiased and unassuming approach.
Who won the Election?
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#17 Feb 8, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>What did he get chocked on Bill Clinton's banana or a watermelon seed.
(PS) I wish I'd been his doctor I'd let him chocked.
Who won the Election???
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#18 Feb 8, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Not only has NObama himself created such a divide between America's citizens
but his Obama Drones (worshipers, followers) are constantly widening that rift with their groundless defaming assaults and pathetically juvenile name calling. NObama loves to fuel these fires and cause such division and conflict for it takes attention off of him and his increasing failures. He knows just how mindless these Liberals are and that they're puppets ripe for manipulation..he's definitely the TOOL of "change" and every bit of it is negative.
Who won the Election Mommy's boy???
thinking

Louisa, KY

#19 Feb 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Who won the Election???
Hopefully, one day, the truth about the 2012 Presidential Election will come to light. No way there's THAT many idiots that would reelect this joke after his first term performance. The Democrats reaction to steps to stop voter fraud told me in advance, this would not be a legitimate election. I believe time will prove this when all this political correctness, hopefully, goes away.
GOP

Charleston, WV

#20 Feb 8, 2013
Everyone in the U.S. LOST in those two horrible mistakes called elections. There are no winners. Nobama has probably dragged this nation so low there is no hope of survival.

I am locked and loaded for the coming uprising.

Nobama's failures have really caused him to want to disarm us. He is afraid of us now.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#21 Feb 8, 2013
GOP wrote:
Everyone in the U.S. LOST in those two horrible mistakes called elections. There are no winners. Nobama has probably dragged this nation so low there is no hope of survival.
I am locked and loaded for the coming uprising.
Nobama's failures have really caused him to want to disarm us. He is afraid of us now.
You mean in 2000 and 2004 you stupid pos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Many Sex Partners? (Aug '10) 13 min Confused 72
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 28 min Willie 26,921
Dustin Roberts (Jun '15) 2 hr Rachelle 7
"Merry Christmas" Jesus Christ, Happy Birthday ... 2 hr Muhammond 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Soon 170,643
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 hr IND 39,156
Word Association (Aug '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 7,904
EnerBlu Jobs in Pikeville 5 hr Bob 24
If you REALLY want to get mad over PROPERTY TAX... 8 hr Fox News 42

Pikeville Jobs