Should Pres. Obama Run Again

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#49 Jan 13, 2013
sally wrote:
This subject will finish dividing a Nation that is already on a slippery slope. The only winner on this is Communism. ever time something happens we loose a little more Freedom. United we stand,divided we fall. This Nation is in sad shape. The original forefathers wouldn't recognize this Nation today.
You obviously have little to no understanding of what "Communism" is.
Roy From Dorton

Elizabethtown, KY

#50 Jan 13, 2013
CMN wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes me think he could win a third term? Because as I said before; he just won a second term two months ago! Do you not read well or just not get the overall concept of a man winning another term with 53% of the vote? Obviously, you are in the minority in your opinion of Obama. We all need a vacation now and then. Perhaps you should take one...chill out...relax..go with the flow. You may even want to scope out that new country to move to.
His winning simply means 53% of the people are black, gay, illegal aliens, welfare bums or a democrat that would vote for the Devil if he ran on that ticket.
Whitehouse

Richmond, KY

#52 Jan 13, 2013
Roy From Dorton wrote:
<quoted text>
His winning simply means 53% of the people are black, gay, illegal aliens, welfare bums or a democrat that would vote for the Devil if he ran on that ticket.
Republitards voted for a retard SOB.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#53 Jan 13, 2013
mrogmann wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=iy3yi9OlBq 0 Live and Learn
impeach
Stupid.
Roy From Dorton

Elizabethtown, KY

#54 Jan 13, 2013
Whitehouse wrote:
<quoted text>Republitards voted for a retard SOB.
Is that you,(W)rinkled (T)urd (F)ace? Got to be...retard and SOB are two of the 17 words in your vocabulary.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#55 Jan 13, 2013
Roy From Dorton wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you,(W)rinkled (T)urd (F)ace? Got to be...retard and SOB are two of the 17 words in your vocabulary.
You hickturd ignorant backward uneducated pos.

lmfao

CMN

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#56 Jan 13, 2013
Roy From Dorton wrote:
<quoted text>
His winning simply means 53% of the people are black, gay, illegal aliens, welfare bums or a democrat that would vote for the Devil if he ran on that ticket.
I think most blacks and many gays (it is difficult to know about them since so many Republicans are closet gays) and of course, Democrats did vote for Obama. Illegals cannot vote and corporate welfare bastards tried to buy the election for the GOP so I do not think they were part of Obama's demographic.

It is funny that you brought up voting for the Devil. I have always ridiculed my devoutly Republican family for blindly voting GOP without considering any issues or consequences of doing so. Because of this blind devotion to Republicanism, I have chided them for being willing to vote for Satan as long as he called himself a Republican, and as far as I am concerned they had already done so on more than one occasion. The Devil would only run as a Republican in order to carry out his evil machinations on those he could be assured would unquestionably follow along.
old dude

Kimper, KY

#57 Jan 13, 2013
CMN wrote:
<quoted text>
I think most blacks and many gays (it is difficult to know about them since so many Republicans are closet gays) and of course, Democrats did vote for Obama. Illegals cannot vote and corporate welfare bastards tried to buy the election for the GOP so I do not think they were part of Obama's demographic.
It is funny that you brought up voting for the Devil. I have always ridiculed my devoutly Republican family for blindly voting GOP without considering any issues or consequences of doing so. Because of this blind devotion to Republicanism, I have chided them for being willing to vote for Satan as long as he called himself a Republican, and as far as I am concerned they had already done so on more than one occasion. The Devil would only run as a Republican in order to carry out his evil machinations on those he could be assured would unquestionably follow along.
I can't prove illegals voted in the last election but I do know voter fraud was rampant. It is a FACT that in Pa.several districts voted for Obama without a single vote cast for Romney which experts agree is a statistical impossibility and in Ohio one district with only 100 thousand registered voters over 106 thousand votes were cast for Obama. Many more of these examples are proven facts of overwhelming voter fraud in favor of Obama and they surprise surprise took place in states without voter I.D. laws. That s.o.b "stuffed the ballot box" in order to win ..He and the liberal Democrats make me want to PUKE.
Alley Oops

Elkhorn City, KY

#58 Jan 13, 2013
Won't matter nobody be here anyway ,but a bunch liberals running around with their head up they're arses . yes master obama yes ,yes dog meat good .

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#59 Jan 13, 2013
old dude wrote:
<quoted text> I can't prove illegals voted in the last election but I do know voter fraud was rampant. It is a FACT that in Pa.several districts voted for Obama without a single vote cast for Romney which experts agree is a statistical impossibility and in Ohio one district with only 100 thousand registered voters over 106 thousand votes were cast for Obama. Many more of these examples are proven facts of overwhelming voter fraud in favor of Obama and they surprise surprise took place in states without voter I.D. laws. That s.o.b "stuffed the ballot box" in order to win ..He and the liberal Democrats make me want to PUKE.
Not one of the things you mentioned is a "Proven Fact". Not one. If there were any "proof" the GOP and Romney would have appealed the results. This like so much else, is just one more example of Fuax News, and sore losers pipe dreams. Please feel free to provide "credible" sources, and prove it, if you can.
old dude

Kimper, KY

#60 Jan 13, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one of the things you mentioned is a "Proven Fact". Not one. If there were any "proof" the GOP and Romney would have appealed the results. This like so much else, is just one more example of Fuax News, and sore losers pipe dreams. Please feel free to provide "credible" sources, and prove it, if you can.
YOU again. You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your liberal a$$. Goddamn Obama lover.
Blue Cat

Pikeville, KY

#61 Jan 13, 2013
By the time you have your proof it will be to late. to late for America. History will show just how easy this Nation was taken Hostage with Money in all the rite places and Government hand outs. your proof is well on it's way.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#62 Jan 14, 2013
old dude wrote:
<quoted text> YOU again. You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your liberal a$$. Goddamn Obama lover.
Yeah about what I thought. You can't support your BS claims as usual.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#63 Jan 14, 2013
Blue Cat wrote:
By the time you have your proof it will be to late. to late for America. History will show just how easy this Nation was taken Hostage with Money in all the rite places and Government hand outs. your proof is well on it's way.
LMAO, you're seriously just stupid.
old dude

Ransom, KY

#67 Jan 14, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah about what I thought. You can't support your BS claims as usual.
Jesus Christ couldn't prove anything to a pompous a$$ like you... Oh that's right I forgot. You don't believe in him either. By the way I don't have to prove a damn thing to you, other readers believe me much more than your obscure "researched until you find info backing your radical ideology" facts as you call them.
JOE NOBODY

Bloomington, IN

#68 Jan 14, 2013
Give 'em Hell old dude, they are all dumbasses! BB, WTF,and DONOVAN, O's butt buddies
whiskey

Winchester, KY

#69 Jan 14, 2013
old dude wrote:
<quoted text> ANY Mexican would be an improvement over King Hussein.
you an coony can kiss our Democratic A?*...
Alley Oops

Elkhorn City, KY

#70 Jan 14, 2013
I'm a democrat just ain't that dg liberal has these sob's . Were in the hell this bunch gd sick mind ed arse sucking comming from .
wtf

Richmond, KY

#71 Jan 14, 2013
old dude wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus Christ couldn't prove anything to a pompous a$$ like you... Oh that's right I forgot. You don't believe in him either. By the way I don't have to prove a damn thing to you, other readers believe me much more than your obscure "researched until you find info backing your radical ideology" facts as you call them.
You could not prove gravity exists you stupid pos.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#72 Jan 14, 2013
old dude wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus Christ couldn't prove anything to a pompous a$$ like you... Oh that's right I forgot. You don't believe in him either. By the way I don't have to prove a damn thing to you, other readers believe me much more than your obscure "researched until you find info backing your radical ideology" facts as you call them.
I've never once said I didn'tt believe in Jesus. dThere was a man named Jesus, he had some good teachings. That's about it. I don't however believe to dogma created by man, after his death. You don't have to prove a thing, thats true, but the fact is you can't. Because the things you say are BS lies. You keep thinking other people believe you, and some do thats true, but most of them are beyond ignorant, people like Big Cat, and Chevey. Idiots, that are quite frankly dumb as a box of rocks. The point is this, if you're going to make some claims, be prepared to actually back them up with facts, because you will be called out on your BS. And as usual you fail to support, or "prove" anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr whome 165,531
This is for You !!! 4 hr Blue moon 30
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 6 hr Kyboy 37,299
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 7 hr Kyboy 5,245
kuri Gibson (Apr '13) 8 hr wow 10
JcPenney Watching People If They Were thieve's. 11 hr they have gas bui... 6
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 11 hr They will come 1,065

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages