Disease

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

I slept with Dave Beebe aka Dave beewe aka Alaskan Dave. I slept with him from the 27 of April all the way too this past Tuesday and Wednesday night too when we got another hotel room. He got a hotel every time, which was strange. All I want to know is who else has he been sleeping with or how many ppl?? I think and wonder if he was with more girls??
Dave at the Hotel

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Beebe is a single ready to mingle kind of guy. He isn't married and is enjoying his single life. If you are meeting someone at the hotel for sex then I would just use an educated guess he is probably sleeping with a lot of people. Probably should make sure he wraps before he taps. Or don't be crying when you have the clap or a baby.
Disease

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

That is what my guess was and y I stopped seeing him. But what is annoying is him trying to constantly assure me even though we get a hotel every time we hook up with "you are the only girl I am sleeping with and yea I really want a relationship with you"
Dave at the Hotel

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Well I think he lives with his parents, not sure though. I would just think if you were meeting in hotels, then something would go ding ding probably should not be hopping on his pecker. He is a good guy, but sleeps with who ever is willing.
Curious

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

So why are you going to hotels? Why don't you just go back to your house? Is there some reason you couldn't do that? Are there some kind of "diseased" skeletons in your closet?
Disease

Flatgap, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

All im saing is that his story was that I was the only woman he was sleeping with. Gee I can't stand a guy who has come up with lies upon lies...i thought he was a cutie though...and for the record I wouldnt care if i got pregnant by him.
Disease

Flatgap, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

and no, i live with my parents too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Jay 149,875
Family Court Judge and wife Kelly Thompson 6 min Friend 39
Smelly vajajay 9 min old dude 18
new courthouse/jail tactics 10 min illegal foreclosure 11
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min uninformed idiot 672
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 23 min very 26,227
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min AAA 130,225
pikeville medical center affairs (Apr '13) 1 hr Happy times 71
Blacks crying again 3 hr wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... 86
paris cowboy = music 19 hr SOMEBODY 184