Why do New Wives hate Ex - Wives?
Sunshine

Versailles, KY

#41 Jan 12, 2013
People are mean because they can be. All this spite being spewed out for the world to see is dangerous and immature; you people should just write it all down in a daily journal, or see a psychiatrist before you pay some rip off attorney to send your messages. I'm not trying to be rude or insensitive to the drama, which I'm sure unfolds way too often, but you should try to see the view from the other side before jumping off the cliff.
flaming roid rager

Pikeville, KY

#42 Jan 12, 2013
why do wives hate girlfriends
we take your man off your hands for a few hours a week, give him some damn good sex and suck his big dick like no one else and send him home, happy and well satisfied and he will work alot harder and buy you alot more gifts than he would if he was miserable!!!
why do girlfriends hate wives
we take your boyfriend off your hands for most of the week, when he isnt working hes home with us and we feed him, wash his clothes, pay his bills and spend time with his family
the whole time hes thinking about how he cant wait to get back to his girlfriend and get that good sex and we wives, are thinking how we cant wait til hes gone so we can get back to our hot young lovers!!!!
Futete

Richmond, KY

#43 Jan 12, 2013
The ex and new wife would probably get along great. They have a lot in common, and both been to the same places.

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant, WV

#44 Jan 13, 2013
flaming roid rager wrote:
why do wives hate girlfriends
we take your man off your hands for a few hours a week, give him some damn good sex and suck his big dick like no one else and send him home, happy and well satisfied and he will work alot harder and buy you alot more gifts than he would if he was miserable!!!
why do girlfriends hate wives
we take your boyfriend off your hands for most of the week, when he isnt working hes home with us and we feed him, wash his clothes, pay his bills and spend time with his family
the whole time hes thinking about how he cant wait to get back to his girlfriend and get that good sex and we wives, are thinking how we cant wait til hes gone so we can get back to our hot young lovers!!!!
Do you ever wonder why no one responds back to you on your posts? It's because your an idiot. You are a 40 something year old who has some sort of mental disorder who thinks that screwing with someone else's marriage is funny. You have become a troll on here like wtf that everyone hates. You have plastered your "sadness" over some married guy dumping you all over topix like its some sort of game. No one cares obviously. I have been the only one to respond only because you sicken me right through. I swear, I hope that he told his wife about you and she is looking for you even now. I hope that she beats the living sh!t out of you, and ruins your little miserable marriage as well. You will get what's coming, sooner or later.
in the same boat

Cochrane, Canada

#46 Mar 9, 2013
My husbands x-wife and I had the average relationship untill he and I married about a year and a half ago. We went to court and now share the kids 50/50. There is no contact between the x and I. It is very difficult as their dad is away alot of the time, and I am kind of raising their children with out being able to have any contact or communication with the X. I have my own grown children, and for the sake of all involved, expecially the little ones.....would it not be better if we all just did what was best and did everything in the intreast of the children and just left all the drama and bull shit out of raising them. Thats just my opinion.
monica

Brisbane, Australia

#49 Apr 10, 2013
I just want to share my experience and testimony here.. I was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture.. he started hailing me and he was abusive..but I still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost? then he filed for divorce..my whole life was turning apart and I didn't know what to do..he moved out of the house and abandoned the kids.. so someone told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster? so I decided to try it reluctantly..although I didn't believe in all those things? then when he did the special prayers and spell, after 2days, my husband came back and was pleading..he had realized his mistakes..i just couldn't believe it.. anyways we are back together now and we are happy..in case anyone needs this man, his email address prophetsalifu@gmail.com, his spells is for a better life. again his email is prophetsalifu@yahoo.com.
Missy

Chesterfield, MO

#50 Apr 10, 2013
monica wrote:
I just want to share my experience and testimony here.. I was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture.. he started hailing me and he was abusive..but I still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost? then he filed for divorce..my whole life was turning apart and I didn't know what to do..he moved out of the house and abandoned the kids.. so someone told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster? so I decided to try it reluctantly..although I didn't believe in all those things? then when he did the special prayers and spell, after 2days, my husband came back and was pleading..he had realized his mistakes..i just couldn't believe it.. anyways we are back together now and we are happy..in case anyone needs this man, his email address prophetsalifu@gmail.com, his spells is for a better life. again his email is prophetsalifu@yahoo.com.
First of all, I don't believe in such nonsense. Secondly, even if I did, I wouldn't want a man if someone had to cast a spell on him to make him want me. I'd rather keep my money (and I'm sure there is money involved) than to rely on spell casting when it comes to romance and relationships.

BTW--husbands usually do come running back to their wives and it has nothing to do with spell casting. It has to do with finding out the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence.

“"shes a wild one"”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#51 Apr 11, 2013
i put a spell on a man once who cheated on me
i busted him upside his head with a 2x4 and he was very very sorry after that
he never really walked right, and his left eye was a little droopy but he was damn sorry

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#52 Apr 12, 2013
monica wrote:
I just want to share my experience and testimony here.. I was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture.. he started hailing me and he was abusive..but I still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost? then he filed for divorce..my whole life was turning apart and I didn't know what to do..he moved out of the house and abandoned the kids.. so someone told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster? so I decided to try it reluctantly..although I didn't believe in all those things? then when he did the special prayers and spell, after 2days, my husband came back and was pleading..he had realized his mistakes..i just couldn't believe it.. anyways we are back together now and we are happy..in case anyone needs this man, his email address prophetsalifu@gmail.com, his spells is for a better life. again his email is prophetsalifu@yahoo.com.
Damn!!!....Does He Have a Spell For a Bigger Penis???....Maybe One That Glows In The Dark....Sorta Like a Flash Light.....And Perhaps He Might Have a Spell On Patching Up The Hole In My Blow Up Doll....
Kayla

Lewisburg, WV

#53 Apr 13, 2013
texas pete wrote:
<quoted text>Glad I got no Ex-Wives Lily.
umm we'll what if the husband filed for the divorce cuz she was on drugs bad and mean to the baby.. I would say the new wife is the winner, she now has a great husband and stepson who gets treated the way they deserve.!. ;)))
DP -new wife

Memphis, TN

#54 Apr 24, 2013
My husband and I have been married only for a month, but I have been having problems with the ex since the beginning of courtship. When I met him he was so called estranged from his wife, but moved back in because he didn't want to stay with his mom. He told me that he was married, but it wasn't solid, that he had left several times due to unruley step children, the ex was cheating and had gambling problem, and he also was going through personal issues. Well we really just talked on the phone alot. It wasn't until he moved out that we really started to go further. she would just pop up where he was, make a seen ,even came to my house he wasn't even there. She got my number from the phone bill and began to call me with all types of stories about him and her being together. would call and hang up or call anonymously. through all of this she kept calling him and texting. he would answer until i told him that if he had a relationship with her then we couldn't have one. they have no children together so there is no reason for them to talk at all. i understand first hand about how men always bad mouth the ex and never tell their part to the story. long story short we are married now and she still keep calling and texting. so I blocked her from calling she got a new number and i blocked that one too...so i guess we will keep doing this until she gives up.
Sharon Peters

Lexington, KY

#55 Apr 24, 2013
Observer wrote:
Thought I would reverse the question. It has been my observation recently that the new wife constantly bashes the ex-wife. It is sometimes so unfair because the new wife actually does not always know the ex-wife and only hears false accusations made by the former husband. Another thing that I have noticed is the new wife constantly trying to gain control over the children of the ex-wife and husband. There is always constant turmoil over going to court because the new wife wants to control. The conclusion that I instill from this, is the new wife is insecure, obsessed with the ex-wife, lacks intelligence and very immature. What are your conclusions?
All of the above. Plus, they've shared the same man....hence the name Sharon Peters, lol.
LADM

United States

#57 Jul 17, 2013
Observer wrote:
Thought I would reverse the question. It has been my observation recently that the new wife constantly bashes the ex-wife. It is sometimes so unfair because the new wife actually does not always know the ex-wife and only hears false accusations made by the former husband. Another thing that I have noticed is the new wife constantly trying to gain control over the children of the ex-wife and husband. There is always constant turmoil over going to court because the new wife wants to control. The conclusion that I instill from this, is the new wife is insecure, obsessed with the ex-wife, lacks intelligence and very immature. What are your conclusions?
That is EXACTLY what I am going through however it's the new wife and his mother! It's costed me over $100k fighting in court! Unreal!!!
Hihater

Harold, KY

#58 Jul 18, 2013
My ex's spouse has been like this for about 22 years now...she goes be hide my back but plays up to my face... love my ex and he still loves me we just can't live together..he was very jealous and accused me of wrong. .we have a grown daughter and grandson together and we will always be a family...he told me he has never been happy...has grown kids now and wants me back...to be honest his ex should have left him years ago because he is mean to her and has been with other women...I will never take him back...but will always love him in my own way...but Karma...she was so mean to my daughter ....yes of course my daughter did not like her...she was young and did not know what was going on....so if you marry someone with kids...it is a must to try and love the kid also
Angela

Madison, MS

#59 Jul 26, 2013
I'm the first wife. Ex was busted for a second time having an affair with a married woman. I kicked him out and divorced him. Few months later, she was divorced. Our anniversary was may 13th, ironically, they married on may 8th. I have only seen her 3 times. She flips me off, shows the ring screaming "I got what I want!" Over and over. I know he has convinced her I am evil and she honestly believes he left me for her and she is very proud of being the mistress while we were married, claiming "she saved him". I'm not a difficult person to get along with. I am good friends with my sons fathers second wife, just like I was with his first wife. I get along great with my ex-husbands daughters mom. This "woman" is just a very bad person, so honestly, I wouldn't even associate with her if she wasn't the mistress or second wife. But her hate for me makes things difficult. Just last night, I was face timing with my daughter and a female walked in to the room and said, "I don't want her seeing my house." Upset my daughter and she let me go. I wasn't "looking" in her house. It's just childish. So not all first wives are bad. Sometimes, second wives need to be medicated.
MeToo

United States

#64 Jul 29, 2013
Bell J wrote:
My ex-husband and his wife are hateful, cold and sad. They cheated when he was with me, and now that they have what they want (each other), they have seemed to make it their life's mission to hate me....and me and the new wife have never had one conversation before! When I pick up the children, both my ex and his new wife look so angry and the other day, she physically looked HORRIBLE! She looked sad and her hair was all over her head, as if she had been in a fight. Her eyes were sunken in and she looked drained. I, on the other hand, enjoy my freedom from his bondage. I love to travel and meet new people. Now that the kids are older, I am able to do that. I have met potential significant others, but REALLY cherish my liberation. Also, I am thankful to God for allowing me out of an unhealthy, verbally abusive relationship...now, she has it...perhaps the reason for the hateful, cold, sadness? At this point, I ignore ignorance and keep moving...and God has put it inmy heart to pray for them...I mean, they look really bad, and they do have my kids in their care half the time....
OMG!!!! This soundss exactly like my situation. My x married the older rich lady that he was cheating on me with and they make it their mission in life to do anything possible that they can to hurt me or our kids.
MeToo

United States

#65 Jul 29, 2013
true wrote:
<quoted text>
Happens ALL the time my friend....it doesn't matter how many years a couple has been divorced, they will use their children/children against the ex to try to get anything that they want...the husband just has to be a real man and put his foot down for it to stop...
OR the x-wife!! My x hubby relentlessly uses my kids as a weapon against me. He does anything he can to hurt me, but doesn't even to seem to realize the damamge he is causing his own children....
maureen

Darby, PA

#74 Sep 3, 2013
I am an ex wife. My husband was cheating with wife number 2. I like to say mistress to misses.lo I've never had a real conversation with her but she's made him believe he overpays his support, talks about me in front of my kids, all while destroying my family. yet she hates me she feels the need to come after me and be snarky. show up to things that she's not invited to even when my kids say they don't want her there. it's truly been like a home invasion. and I've been nothing but nice to her even bought them a nice Christmas present. a lot of second wives very insecure that they're not the first choice that they don't have kids with a man. Not to mention the resentt the money that he pays in support. but yes I get pegged the bad one, I'm jealous I want him back.lol not on your life. I think that they're afraid that you're going to do to the same thing to them they did to you!
AnonfromKy

Lexington, KY

#75 Sep 29, 2013
My ex and i were never married...we were both 19 when i found out i was pregnant... looooong story short....he moved in with my family. he cheated on me the whole pregnancy and denied it until i caught him red handed! i kicked him out. we got back together and tried to raise her together after he missed out on the first 6 months of her life. then 6 months later he abandoned my 1 yo daughter and I in Fl and went to ky to be with his family...he came and got us blah blah blah...i tired for my daughter, i grew up with out a dad. any ways. i left him and we agreed to share custody. he went through a million women...stopped letting me see my daughter...i married. had a son, took my ex to court. we settled outside of court. i get her on the weekends during school and then all summer. he just married a 19 year old. she told me i was never going to see my daughter again. that i should have never been alowed to have kids, and that she is now her mom, not me. blah blah blah. all in txt messages. didnt let me see my daughter for 9 months. now his wife is preggo, and she cant handle my daughter, working and being a wife...so my ex just dropped my daughter off at my house the other day saying he was sorry for everything??? i HATE his new wife, she kept me from my daughter for almost a year...then washes her hands clean of her because shes going to have a lil one of her own?! i tried to be reasonable. but in situations like this, well i think the new wife should keep her nose out of the past agreements.
BLissa

Columbus, OH

#76 Oct 24, 2013
A new wife wrote:
not a lot of us wives who marry a man that has previously been married want to always bash the ex wife, a lot of us have experienced difficult and annoying situations with the ex wife. Many of us would only hope that the ex wife is going to be easy to get along with especially when you have to deal with the ex wife because of the children or old debts. Actually the entire time I have been married, I have been trying to escape from having to deal with the ex all together but it is very hard to do when the in laws put a strain there because they cant seem to keep there nose out of each others butts. So to all those ex wifes who are great at being understanding.. non obsessive and really move on from the past THANK YOU and to those who don't that is a concern why let someone go if ya still try to call them, write them, talk about them negatively and whatever the sort. Your just putting a damper on other peoples lives.
I know this is a billion years old, blah blah blah.
But for people who stumble across this, I just have to point out that the average height/weight of a 10 year old boy is 4.5 feet and 70 lbs. So for the step woman who was pointing out her step sons height/weight, your argument is ridiculous.
Please step-mothers, know your place. No matter what you've heard about the first wife and the mother of the children, you need to remember that your husband has no reason to make his ex look good. Like it or not, you're not the mother, you're the wife of their father. The first wife and the children did not choose you. Be respectful, don't try to take the place of their mother and they might learn to tolerate, like or even love you someday. Say awful things about their mother and they will hate you for sure, they WILL figure it out eventually.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min ChromiuMan 178,275
Hope you have your s!it together! 16 min Roger 15
I'm in trouble 25 min Coffee Tuesday 31
gay guys at a christian funeral (Aug '09) 3 hr sugar 18
What is the best funeral home in this area? (Jun '10) 3 hr monke 14
District Court Judges race 4 hr inquiring minds 56
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 5 hr Man 380

Pikeville Jobs

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages