prestonburg bingo shack

prestonburg bingo shack

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

WIFE OF A CAM COALMINER

United States

#1 Jul 27, 2011
DON"T GO THERE IF YOU HAVE KID! IF YOU GO DON'T CONPLAIN! HAVE KIDS OR INFANT! THEY WILL MAKE YOU LEAVE AND BAR YOU IF YOU TELL THEM ABOUT THE CHILDS PLAYING THE CoMPUTERS THERE! BECAUSE IT WAS DONE TO ME MY FRIEND AND HER BABY IS JUST 6 MTHS OLD AND WE WAS TOLD TO LEAVE. BUT THE PEOPLE WITH THE 5 OR 6 YR OLD WAS NOT ASK TO LEAVE. THESE PEOPLE EVEN WENT AS FAR AS CALLING MY FRIEND AND UNFIT MOTHER AND HER A SINGLE MOTHER RAiSING TO BOyS.
THESE PEOPLE DOEs NOT CARE aBOUT YOU ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY! SO MY ADVICE TO MANY PEOPLE IS TO StAY AWAy FROM THiS PlACE. IT IS AT PRESTONSBURG JUST BEFORE YOU GET INTO TOWN WHERE THE BIG BUILDING IS THAT IS THE BANK THAT HAS THE KY LOTTERY OFFICE IN IT.
PLEASE BEWARE AND STAY AWAY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great Fiscal Court Quotes 10 min Brian 6
Confused about Election stuff 49 min watching 4
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr I hate Trump 37,984
Julius Avenue 1 hr Funny 3
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 3 hr Kyboy 5,743
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 3 hr Visitor Bob 26,823
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Big boy 168,965
pmc layoffs & pay cuts Wed Just as it is 37

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages