Patrick the Swine
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wrong

Richmond, KY

#1 May 12, 2013
yea that is definetly him,looks like him to
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#3 May 12, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
Are you STILL homoerotically obsessing over me?! Damn, you really do have it bad as you insanely lust after everything about me...my words, my picture, my clothes..damn, you're uncontrollable infatuation with me would be flattering if it weren't such a pathetic testament to your homosexual perverse need to acknowledge me with constant recognition. Do you need someone to suggest a psychologist or therapist you could
get an appt. to see and help you deal with your Legend-based OCD? I'm sure someone here can recommend you a good one and really, I am not trying to be mean or insulting but you seem to really be suffering a bad compulsory deficit that's clearly dominating your life..it's tragic and somewhat concerning at this point. Seek help please.
He must like hog meat.

Lmfao
Wrong

Richmond, KY

#4 May 12, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
Are you STILL homoerotically obsessing over me?! Damn, you really do have it bad as you insanely lust after everything about me...my words, my picture, my clothes..damn, you're uncontrollable infatuation with me would be flattering if it weren't such a pathetic testament to your homosexual perverse need to acknowledge me with constant recognition. Do you need someone to suggest a psychologist or therapist you could
get an appt. to see and help you deal with your Legend-based OCD? I'm sure someone here can recommend you a good one and really, I am not trying to be mean or insulting but you seem to really be suffering a bad compulsory deficit that's clearly dominating your life..it's tragic and somewhat concerning at this point. Seek help please.
theres that sense of exaggerated self importance and persecution defense.
Wrong

Richmond, KY

#5 May 12, 2013
thanks tigger.this is the best post ever and the truest.
GuessWeRAllLegen dToU

London, KY

#6 May 12, 2013
Is anyone else concerned that this Wrong person seems to be talking to imaginary people? Legend's assessment in Post #2 appears validated and the family of this psychotically troubled teen should take him in for a 72 hour evaluation at least cause
he is obviously gone over the edge insane.
Wrong

Richmond, KY

#7 May 12, 2013
GuessWeRAllLegendToU wrote:
Is anyone else concerned that this Wrong person seems to be talking to imaginary people? Legend's assessment in Post #2 appears validated and the family of this psychotically troubled teen should take him in for a 72 hour evaluation at least cause
he is obviously gone over the edge insane.
whats wrong hypo.you mad because tigger turned on you.or is he an imaginary person you made up.and whats with you and teens.havent you hurt enough children with your sick pedo obsession.
demented cheese sandwich

Richmond, KY

#8 May 12, 2013
you know, im a fairly big man...big enough to know not to continually mess with someone...boys eventually hes not going to find it funny anymore..granted, everyone has had a good laugh..but some of the things posted about that man are just too much.
Wrong

Richmond, KY

#9 May 12, 2013
demented cheese sandwich wrote:
you know, im a fairly big man...big enough to know not to continually mess with someone...boys eventually hes not going to find it funny anymore..granted, everyone has had a good laugh..but some of the things posted about that man are just too much.
and he deserves everything he gets.he posts the same crap and starts most of it.so what if he cant take the heat.he shouldnt start it if he cant take it.and who cares if he doesnt find it funny and gets fed up.i dont really think anyone is afraid of him no matter how big he is.
Fatty

Pikeville, KY

#11 May 14, 2013
Who is this about?
it seems

Thelma, KY

#12 May 14, 2013
Fatty wrote:
Who is this about?
Sucker Punch aka known as The Legend, Swine Killer, and other names gets himself banned and comes back again under another name. Some people on here love to argue and insult one another.
who

Chesterfield, MO

#13 May 14, 2013
So if a judge was to ask you if you used the name The Sucker Punch like he did when you used the name legend himself, you would answer yes? What did you say in court again when you was asked that question? Did you say yes like a real man would who takes responsibility for his actions, or something else?
tigger

United States

#15 May 15, 2013
When and what post?.this is my first post on this Paticular topix. U ready for your concert legend?
tigger

United States

#17 May 15, 2013
Have fun.riverbend doesn't have anything coming that I would drive five hrs for. Oh well.
who

Chesterfield, MO

#18 May 15, 2013
who wrote:
So if a judge was to ask you if you used the name The Sucker Punch like he did when you used the name legend himself, you would answer yes? What did you say in court again when you was asked that question? Did you say yes like a real man would who takes responsibility for his actions, or something else?
No comment on this The Sucker?
who

Chesterfield, MO

#20 May 15, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>No comment on this The Sucker?
Still no comment? I guess you don't want to admit that you only take responsibility for your actions on topics where nothing can happen. You wont in front of a judge or police will you? You never did say, when the police come to your house and you had Marty trapped in by gunpoint, did they disarm you?

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#22 May 16, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>No comment on this The Sucker?
Who are you talking to? You really should get help and see a therapist for those amusing mental illness issues, LMAO!
who

Chesterfield, MO

#24 May 16, 2013
Maybe you should go to school to learn how to read and comprehend. It is ok though, I know why you wont answer that question. Because you are not a real man and you don't take responsibility for your actions. Isnt that right? On here, where nothing can happen to you is one thing. In front of a judge is a totally different ballgame in itself isn't it?

In case you have not figured it out yet, I am not taking up for anyone. I am just putting down a moron.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#25 May 17, 2013
who wrote:
Maybe you should go to school to learn how to read and comprehend. It is ok though, I know why you wont answer that question. Because you are not a real man and you don't take responsibility for your actions. Isnt that right? On here, where nothing can happen to you is one thing. In front of a judge is a totally different ballgame in itself isn't it?
In case you have not figured it out yet, I am not taking up for anyone. I am just putting down a moron.
I agree..you have repeatedly humiliated yourself...MORON, LMAO!
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#26 May 17, 2013
demented cheese sandwich wrote:
you know, im a fairly big man...big enough to know not to continually mess with someone...boys eventually hes not going to find it funny anymore..granted, everyone has had a good laugh..but some of the things posted about that man are just too much.
who cares how big you are? you are just another idiot that thinks rat boy is special!

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#27 May 18, 2013
Everyone KNOWS I own up to what I say, what I post here and do NOT try to shirk accountability for what I have said..everyone here knows my name. And if by some nearly impossible reason they don't it is very easy to learn and identify. That is the way REAL MEN/ Adults handle things..they speak their piece and do not try to slip free of the accountability for it.

That is why it is so hilarious watching POS SOB WTF troll the forum right
now pretending to be Marty, the homoerotic idol of all WTF's manly lusts.

LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Strel 149,800
Baby Daddy???? 18 min Yes 3
Pike County Solid Waste (Feb '08) 21 min Steaming 34
p'villes hot cruizing spot 29 min cruizin4u 1
Neurontin (Mar '11) 31 min Jwild 33
Paul Patton Statue 37 min Derrick 77654 6
One Hundred Jobs 39 min County Resurection 10
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Uncle Tom 32,719

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages