East Ridge on Lockdown
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Pikeville, KY

#21 Dec 21, 2012
Im not saying they shouldn't have said anything to the parents, have they still not said anything to them about the lock down? If they haven't then I agree with you, they should say something to the parents I was just stating that during the lock down it probably wouldnt be the best idea to start calling parents and being like "we have reasons to believe that a child may bring a gun to school, so we have called the police and have the school on lock down" it would just cause sheer panic, but if its over with then why not explain to the parents what happened and why it happened? Then this topic would be put to rest because all questions would have been answered.
idiots

Pikeville, KY

#22 Dec 21, 2012
no, they havent said anything to the parents about anything that went on and from the looks of it they just wanna keep it quiet. i guess they dont wanna look like they have students capable of such things. they need to wake up and realize it has happened in KY b4 and it can happen again...this whole it wont happen to me mentality is why things like that happen to start with. the kid threatened on weds, no information sent to any parents. cops at the school thursday, still no info for the parents. school canceld friday and now they know that it will be after the new year b4 the kids come back so they can just let it slide and just wash it under the rug i guess. sweet justice would be if it did happen that no one actually gets killed but a few of them get shot or something so they will get their heads out of their asses and do things the right way, no kids get hurt at all tho, just the ones that feel like they dont need to inform us of things like that. i guess they are afraid parents might send the kids to another school and they will lose that revenue but in reality that should be exactly what the parents do and let those so called "good" employees of ER join the soup line.
Outside Looking In

Lebanon, KY

#23 Dec 22, 2012
ER_threat wrote:
even if they did do all that its still wrong to not inform the parents therefore they deserve to be gone. i think the parents should have the right to know b4 they send their kids to school with a threat of that nature. its irresponsible on the schools part and KSP as well. they are now considered just as low as the thieving dopeheads in my book. i bet if the cops had a child they wouldnt have been so hush hush about it to all the other cops that have children there. maybe some national news coverage would serve this corrupt county and KSP post 9 some service. they have no right to keep something of that nature away from the parents who trust them to keep the kids safe...now come monday if the boy does decide to take the gun up there and kill someone how are they gonna explain that to everyone.
I don't think anyone will be there Monday considering its Christmas Eve.
He cant

Pikeville, KY

#24 Dec 22, 2012
I'm sure the principal will handle it
LOL
LOL
LOL
He is to scared to wipe his own @ss
Biggest coward I have encountered behind a desk and a suit.
And I work for him.
Yes I have told him as well as many have and he just takes it.
Coward Piece of (NO RESPECT) POS

HE CAN'T HANDLE IT
smiley

Waco, KY

#25 Dec 28, 2012
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text> I would think if KSP was there and this were true it would have been on radio or news. Stop trying to start trouble. Mr. Justice I may say has done nothing but good for that school. I would not want his job.
no one would want that job, he is all about sending children to jail so who ever made this comment is either really stupid or a teacher trying to suck up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Morris Said 1 hr Inept Appointed Bozo 74
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 158,122
The People Versus The Electoral College 1 hr A Deportable 174
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr now 35,654
Trump University 1 hr Another Trump Fraud 11
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Trump The Clown 3,642
Trump Health Care 1 hr Trump The Clown 27
Pea and Wee PLLC 4 hr Amy 28

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages