What happened in Millard bottom to Ri...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wait and see

Elkhorn City, KY

#21 Jan 2, 2012
low lifes wrote:
it would be great but if they are working for the police derek or his dads not going to jail
"working for the police" lol wouldn't doubt it but they are going in on ppl and robbing them at gun or knife point i have talked to the state police myself about derek and mikey don and they know everything about them and there are warrants on them both they are going to jail and mikey don you are a dumbass when you say the state police don't know you and derek and know whats going on i guess you might need the help of your sheriff "good friend"/neighbor that you brag about cause it goes much further up
Millard Rat

Winchester, KY

#22 Jan 2, 2012
Strikes Again!....lol
Personal

Tucker, GA

#23 Feb 10, 2013
I think it's a damn shame u all would get on here and talk about a guy that's dead Ricky died just a couple days ago and it coulda been bc he had head trams caused by Derek Slone I wish they'd lock that mf'r up for life lowlife piece of trash
Cousin Robin in NOLA

Houston, TX

#24 May 24, 2013
just watched and really it is what it is in the hood make that money boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Industrial Park 44 min One Eyed Willy 40
Butt Sex Yes or No? (Nov '09) 2 hr Obama 52
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr Kyboy 5,385
Ashley Brown lied to voters 3 hr Taxing Matters 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr CCzar 166,375
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 4 hr A Hillary Depor... 43
McKayla Hall 8 hr Blondy 16

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance