What happened in Millard bottom to Ri...

What happened in Millard bottom to Ricky Chaney Jr. and why so many police

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Toad

Jackson, KY

#1 Dec 26, 2011
I heard that Derek Slone and his dad beat ricky and his wife!!!
questions

Winchester, KY

#2 Dec 26, 2011
Yes, they beat them really bad. They were on high as hell. They tried to burn each others trailers down and that is awful because man those trailers up there are prized possessions. Lee Gray was in on it too. His poor wife Michelle must be so scared, her with that baby and all. Derek stole Ricky's bologna right out of his fridge and ate it RIGHT IN FRONT of Ricky! That is serious shit here at the end of the month. A mans bologna is serious. Derek then ran into the bathroom where Ricky keeps his Oxycontin and did ALL of it right there on the sink! He did it on the sink and Ricky's wife had her bloody maxi pad laying on the sink! Ew, all Derek did was grab the pad and suck the blood off. That make Ricky sooo mad beacause he don't want no man licking up his woman's blood. He started a fight (this was after the bologna fight) He got madder than hell. They all broke out into a huge fight. Blood was flying and then somebodys weed fell out of their pockets and everyone tried to grab it. Then the fight started even worse.

Someone bit Ricky's wives titty nipple off!
Toad

Jackson, KY

#3 Dec 26, 2011
questions wrote:
Yes, they beat them really bad. They were on high as hell. They tried to burn each others trailers down and that is awful because man those trailers up there are prized possessions. Lee Gray was in on it too. His poor wife Michelle must be so scared, her with that baby and all. Derek stole Ricky's bologna right out of his fridge and ate it RIGHT IN FRONT of Ricky! That is serious shit here at the end of the month. A mans bologna is serious. Derek then ran into the bathroom where Ricky keeps his Oxycontin and did ALL of it right there on the sink! He did it on the sink and Ricky's wife had her bloody maxi pad laying on the sink! Ew, all Derek did was grab the pad and suck the blood off. That make Ricky sooo mad beacause he don't want no man licking up his woman's blood. He started a fight (this was after the bologna fight) He got madder than hell. They all broke out into a huge fight. Blood was flying and then somebodys weed fell out of their pockets and everyone tried to grab it. Then the fight started even worse.
Someone bit Ricky's wives titty nipple off!

Well i understand all that but what was lee gray and ricky fighting about to get it all started in the first place
well

Pikeville, KY

#4 Dec 26, 2011
I don't care for any of them!!
well

Pikeville, KY

#5 Dec 26, 2011
Really??? Do you really have to ask what it was over? I know you are smarter than that.
Was a friend

Jackson, KY

#6 Dec 26, 2011
Ricky is a bad person been on drugs for a long time and dont care about his dad that cant move around. I lived with them for a month and hated every min of it... Brandy has sold drugs for years and the only reason Ricky is with that nasty as$ wh**e is so he gets dope for free shes been with more men since high school than i have eat meals. She dont have her kid her mother had to raise her oldest soon cause she cant stay off dope and the kid she does have is in to so much that he will be in to jail before hes 18. Its a sad thing the kid has to live with those low lifes..
do you know

Carlisle, KY

#7 Dec 26, 2011
Was a friend wrote:
Ricky is a bad person been on drugs for a long time and dont care about his dad that cant move around. I lived with them for a month and hated every min of it... Brandy has sold drugs for years and the only reason Ricky is with that nasty as$ wh**e is so he gets dope for free shes been with more men since high school than i have eat meals. She dont have her kid her mother had to raise her oldest soon cause she cant stay off dope and the kid she does have is in to so much that he will be in to jail before hes 18. Its a sad thing the kid has to live with those low lifes..
Is this in the Dope trailer park across the bridge at millard, and were is Ricky Chaney Jr. Dad from?
Was a friend

Jackson, KY

#8 Dec 26, 2011
do you know wrote:
<quoted text> Is this in the Dope trailer park across the bridge at millard, and were is Ricky Chaney Jr. Dad from?
YES I FEEL SO BAD FOR HIS MOTHER AND FATHER THEY ARE GREAT PEOPLE
IDK

Jackson, KY

#9 Dec 26, 2011
i heard that ricky and brandi got dope from lee gray and didnt pay for it and it turns out to have been the slone guys dope that was taking and they came and beat rickys a$$
questions

Winchester, KY

#10 Dec 26, 2011
Lee Gray is a NARC! A total NARC, I can't believe UNITE or whoever the hell is over that shit is allowing Lee Gray to NARC and still sell his drugs!
should

Carlisle, KY

#11 Dec 27, 2011
the whole --- bunch should be sent to Iran!
questions

Winchester, KY

#12 Dec 27, 2011
yes, they should be sent somewhere. it is a damn shame that this county allows shit like this to go on. they were all taken down and arrested and then the county allows Lee Gray to be a narc while selling drugs himself.

I realize that the county probably thinks if they allow Lee Gray to sell his dope and rat on 100's of others then it's actually helping more than not, but it's pretty shitty of the county to ALLOW Lee Gray to sell and rat on others. He should be jailed too!

THEY ALL SHOULD BE JAILED, not just ONE. This county is too p*ssyfied to find all the dealers themselves so they have to allow NARCS to find the dealers for them.

Lee Gray was high with his wife in the store (back in November) and they both walked out of the grocery store and left their baby in the cart!!! They got into the car and tried to drive off and LEAVE THE BABY! The store called the cops and Lee Gray's nasty wife was arrested (or girlfriend, whatever) He was not arrested for leaving his baby in the cart. WHY? Because the county needs him to NARC. Him and his wife should have BOTH been arrested for leaving that baby in the store while they were BOTH higher than hell.

Everyone of those people are low lives, it's just pathetic.
ssssss

Jonancy, KY

#13 Dec 27, 2011
questions wrote:
Yes, they beat them really bad. They were on high as hell. They tried to burn each others trailers down and that is awful because man those trailers up there are prized possessions. Lee Gray was in on it too. His poor wife Michelle must be so scared, her with that baby and all. Derek stole Ricky's bologna right out of his fridge and ate it RIGHT IN FRONT of Ricky! That is serious shit here at the end of the month. A mans bologna is serious. Derek then ran into the bathroom where Ricky keeps his Oxycontin and did ALL of it right there on the sink! He did it on the sink and Ricky's wife had her bloody maxi pad laying on the sink! Ew, all Derek did was grab the pad and suck the blood off. That make Ricky sooo mad beacause he don't want no man licking up his woman's blood. He started a fight (this was after the bologna fight) He got madder than hell. They all broke out into a huge fight. Blood was flying and then somebodys weed fell out of their pockets and everyone tried to grab it. Then the fight started even worse.
Someone bit Ricky's wives titty nipple off!
who ever wrote this is a dumb@$$
Just Saying

Pikeville, KY

#14 Dec 31, 2011
so many thoughts come to mind when thinking about everyone involved with this and nothing is good!!! Can anyone tell me how that you get so many low lifes in one place? Why dont the KSP step in and do something before they end up killing someone thats not a dope head? SAD SAD SAD
nothingBUTtheTRU TH

Bellevue, WA

#15 Dec 31, 2011
yes...so so sad!
Free Reader

Pikeville, KY

#16 Jan 1, 2012
questions wrote:
Yes, they beat them really bad. They were on high as hell. They tried to burn each others trailers down and that is awful because man those trailers up there are prized possessions. Lee Gray was in on it too. His poor wife Michelle must be so scared, her with that baby and all. Derek stole Ricky's bologna right out of his fridge and ate it RIGHT IN FRONT of Ricky! That is serious shit here at the end of the month. A mans bologna is serious. Derek then ran into the bathroom where Ricky keeps his Oxycontin and did ALL of it right there on the sink! He did it on the sink and Ricky's wife had her bloody maxi pad laying on the sink! Ew, all Derek did was grab the pad and suck the blood off. That make Ricky sooo mad beacause he don't want no man licking up his woman's blood. He started a fight (this was after the bologna fight) He got madder than hell. They all broke out into a huge fight. Blood was flying and then somebodys weed fell out of their pockets and everyone tried to grab it. Then the fight started even worse.
Someone bit Ricky's wives titty nipple off!
I Love IT!!!!!!write some more man...some other threads too...
wait and see

Elkhorn City, KY

#17 Jan 1, 2012
Derek Slone and his dad Mikey Don Slone from Rocky Road are going to prison for what they have done the state will pick this up and they will be indicted for several felonies each now how bad are u?
snider

Pikeville, KY

#18 Jan 1, 2012
they are retards.the slones
No they wont

Wheelwright, KY

#19 Jan 1, 2012
Haven't you noticed that when people fight over drugs the court don't really get that concerned with it? And why would they?
low lifes

Pikeville, KY

#20 Jan 1, 2012
it would be great but if they are working for the police derek or his dads not going to jail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 8 min Mahem 603
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min spaceship 142,444
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 42 min Doug77 24,621
Why Is Pikeville Gas So High, Pikeville Gas Nee... (Jan '15) 1 hr Dirty People 94
Paul Patton hates the Rebel flag and the south! 2 hr Lmfao 49
Vote Ray Out 2 hr More Change a Coming 39
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr IND 28,781
Allstate safe driving Check??? (Dec '10) 6 hr LOL 74
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages