Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Jun 28, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OMG

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BEWARE Clinton and Ala Collins Williams are downtown Pikeville narcs
Tart Flatulence

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 9, 2012
 

Judged:

5

3

1

Need more of them narsc turn them in ?
Truth

Phelps, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Good i hope you all get narc'd out, arrest and anally raped in prison or shanked in prison you worthless drug addicts/dealers need to suffer
pisces

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Phillip Moore of Kinnikinnick is a know C.I. for Pikeville, Lexington, and Atlanta. Watch your backs. He is a low-life rat bastartd.
unsure

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 14, 2012
 
pisces wrote:
Phillip Moore of Kinnikinnick is a know C.I. for Pikeville, Lexington, and Atlanta. Watch your backs. He is a low-life rat bastartd.
The same guy that was accused, in another post, of unseemly acts with boys?
Losers

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Clinton and Ala are now busting windshields out of cars
i know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

lets see ive seen papers on debbie hamilton, ella car, laura hamilton, and susan worrix and gary hamilton...that whole damn bunch......the kids sell and do drugs then turn and tell on other people then the mom sleeps with the judges to get them out of jail and then she tells on people half of what she knows and half of what she dont know.
james

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 15, 2012
 
i know ala collins and yea she is a big ass narc. she sells her subs then turns around and narcs on every one she can just so she can get some xans.
DAD

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brian Little is a C.I. for KSP!!!! He sells his drugs and rats others out!
Losers

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 15, 2012
 
Clinton was a halfway decent person until he met Ala now they are both narcs they live with his mom at pikeville in apartments nothing never happen to anything there my friend said until she moved up there think it is pike villa apartments all I'm saying is friends be careful we got to stick together while we watch the narcs go down
Neil Ensuck

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

NARC's are Cool
Narcs

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 16, 2012
 
Let's don't forget Joe Bob Cole and his brother Ben Cole
smoke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I bet everyone on here that told a name is a narc.Just trying to get the attention off of them.
2 cold in here

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 16, 2012
 
smoke wrote:
I bet everyone on here that told a name is a narc.Just trying to get the attention off of them.
bet you ain't seem your dickie doo in 10 years .smokie
LMAO

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 17, 2012
 
i know wrote:
lets see ive seen papers on debbie hamilton, ella car, laura hamilton, and susan worrix and gary hamilton...that whole damn bunch......the kids sell and do drugs then turn and tell on other people then the mom sleeps with the judges to get them out of jail and then she tells on people half of what she knows and half of what she dont know.
Well I'd sure like to see those papers!! I know that family very well and if Gary or SUEZANNE was a narc they wouldnt be in jail right now!! Gary has been in jail for over a year now!! WTF...thats funny how you are on here talking about tuff that u obviously have no clue about!! Debbie and Laura don't do anything but stay at home with their children...they are not dopeheads or narc...they could careless who is dealing!! The 'kids" in the family don't even talk to their mom! So get ur facts straight before u run your mouth!!
cool

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Neil Ensuck wrote:
NARC's are Cool
---NARC's rule !!!!!!
i know

Jenkins, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 5, 2012
 
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'd sure like to see those papers!! I know that family very well and if Gary or SUEZANNE was a narc they wouldnt be in jail right now!! Gary has been in jail for over a year now!! WTF...thats funny how you are on here talking about tuff that u obviously have no clue about!! Debbie and Laura don't do anything but stay at home with their children...they are not dopeheads or narc...they could careless who is dealing!! The 'kids" in the family don't even talk to their mom! So get ur facts straight before u run your mouth!!
Well it's awfully funny that Debbie and Laura don't do anything then why did Debbie ship her kids off to mexico and Laura lost hers and then well lets see their isn't any of them that hasn't been to jail for some kind of drug charge or something related to them. You think you know them well then go ahead and take your chances and be around them. You will see who is laughing in the end.
PP-Hater

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 19, 2012
 
Phillip Moore is qualified. He's already made two buys.
imspeechless

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 19, 2012
 
Ala should be ashamed of herself! She has a child! She doesn't take care of the child! She doesn't care about the child. She is a mother and I think that is sooo pathetic! She was raised good and had whatever she wanted. I don't know why the hell she has turned out to be so horrible. She's got a big freaking mouth and likes to run it. Thinks she's some kind of boss. She's scum now. You'd think her parents would help her or MAKE her go to rehab.
listen

Teaberry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

GO NARKS... give all the names u know!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Anna Pinson hiding? 17 min illegal foreclosure 16
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min dave 146,406
july 23 2014 grand jury indictments 23 min anynamefillinblank 12
TJ Litafik 36 min TJ this is your mom 11
Word Association (Aug '11) 41 min MUSICK-NESS 4,823
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 58 min uninformed idiot 88
deadbeat parents 1 hr whoareyou 1
paris cowboy = music 12 hr MUSICK-NESS 75
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••