what do women like BEST in bed

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wonderin

Macon, GA

#1 Feb 14, 2010
wondering what the ladies like the best?
blondie

Winchester, KY

#2 Feb 14, 2010
every woman is different. i like knowing i,m really turning the man on like he can,t keep his hands and mouth off me . most women like hearing how good they are.
housewife

Macon, GA

#3 Feb 14, 2010
I agree Blondie...and being married you have to keep it interesting and fresh. Us gals love to please our men.
ROUND MAN

Pikeville, KY

#4 Feb 14, 2010
OUR BELLYS ARE WARM. YOU NEVER HAD LOVIN LIKE A BEER GUT. THEY MAKE YOU FILL WARM AND SAFE.
old dude

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Feb 14, 2010
They like old dudes who can last all night lol.
dolly

Shelbiana, KY

#6 Feb 14, 2010
I like an older man. They know how to take their time and treat a woman nice. I also like the feel of a "man's work-roughened" hands and hairy chest. I like to know that I'm with a man and not a girl. However, having said all that, I like well-read, well-traveled, well-educated, and well-endowed men!!! lol...also, a little refinement goes a long way.
old dude

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Feb 14, 2010
DOLLY: I meet 3 out of 4 of your requirements lol
Leroy2

Winchester, KY

#8 Feb 14, 2010
They like ME best in their bed!!!!
blondie

Winchester, KY

#9 Feb 15, 2010
Leroy2 wrote:
They like ME best in their bed!!!!
And just what do you have to offer a woman who can make a man feel like a man?
barbie

Richmond, KY

#10 Feb 16, 2010
I like a man to be a little forceful sometimes. You know, just enough rough.
Lainy

United States

#11 Feb 16, 2010
I like a man who can kiss,touch you in all the right places,spend at least 4 hours with you,a man who can "KISS"(if you know what I mean)you all over and KNOW what he's doing ,and its a PLUS if he tastes SO GOOD(only met one so far like that)and is CLEAN,CLEAN,CLEAN! After all that I stop at NOTHING to please a man!
*and he ALWAYS leaves with a satisfied smile on his face....
i hear ya

Macon, GA

#12 Feb 16, 2010
Lainy wrote:
I like a man who can kiss,touch you in all the right places,spend at least 4 hours with you,a man who can "KISS"(if you know what I mean)you all over and KNOW what he's doing ,and its a PLUS if he tastes SO GOOD(only met one so far like that)and is CLEAN,CLEAN,CLEAN! After all that I stop at NOTHING to please a man!
*and he ALWAYS leaves with a satisfied smile on his face....
I like "kissing" her on her panties and along the sides of them...gettin' her good and ready until she moves them to the side for me and begs for it...lol....BTW clean is good...agree%
blondie

Richmond, KY

#13 Feb 16, 2010
i hear ya wrote:
<quoted text>
I like "kissing" her on her panties and along the sides of them...gettin' her good and ready until she moves them to the side for me and begs for it...lol....BTW clean is good...agree%
How do you feel about a blonde instead of a redhead?
ky babe

Pikeville, KY

#14 Feb 16, 2010
yep, older men are the best
Lainy

United States

#15 Feb 16, 2010
ky babe wrote:
yep, older men are the best
sooooooooooo much better! Give me an older("late 50's)anyday, he can ALWAYS take my breath away.....
Lainy

United States

#16 Feb 16, 2010
i hear ya wrote:
<quoted text>
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....th ats right up there with gently running your tongue over the roof of your mouth....GENTLY now...
blondie

Richmond, KY

#17 Feb 16, 2010
i hear ya wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems this comment hit the spot!! I wouldn't mind hearing more from you,I hear ya.
Tables Turned

Pikeville, KY

#18 Feb 16, 2010
Breakfast!
To the point

Georgetown, KY

#19 Feb 16, 2010
I'm 20 and married...I like a man to be a little ruff, lol. I like having my hands held down above my head, doing it hard, and a little bite never hurt anyone. I dont know what it is, I just like it like that...but sometimes I like it slow and romantic too tho, lol. What woman doesnt?=)
loving it

Clarksville, TN

#20 Feb 16, 2010
a little hair pulling is always fun

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Paul 167,627
Vamderbeck Shows His Stupidity Again Concerning... 2 hr Go away Bill 15
Ray Jones for Pike County Judge Executive 3 hr Rays Fool Sidekick 37
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 3 hr Kyboy 5,551
George Maxwell 3 hr around town 12
Appalachian Airplane (Nov '14) 4 hr Jones Failed 204
lora cleary (Jul '10) 4 hr FunTimesKY 14
Who Is Next 10 hr Amy 50
local guys that are hung (Apr '16) Wed for you 44

Pikeville Jobs