Video of Walmart employees throwing iPad's around?

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 92 of92
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lmao

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

well, at least i know now how tough my ipad is...i dont feel so bad about dropping it now.
honey drop

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

any walmart is better than pikeville, sorry to say that.
but it has to be true.
they have gone downhill so much in the last few years
Educated

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

HEY wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, clearly EVERYONE has heard about that..like it's the end of time. However, WYMT also reported prior to TECO's act of communism that an unnamed coal company was restoring 150 jobs. Do your research. I wish people had coal piles shoved up their asses, sick to death of hearing about it. Go get an education, and a real job like the rest of the world.
Seriously you must be so educated and have an amazing job.......around here it dosnt matter what kind of education you have you can spend 6,7 years in collage and it wont get you shit here sorry but true and the ones with the good jobs over half didnt get it on experiance or degree.
scott

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

well the way i see it they were just a few that got caught stuff like that happen all the time you go out and eat you dont know what you are eating i seen people spit in food and drop it in the floor and reach it right out of the drive thur lot of thing like that goes on i seen food set in a school all thur christmas break and serve when school went back that suppose to be their christmas dinner serve 3 week later after it was fix so look around see what you might catch people doing to lot of things.
Employee

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Huge Black Friday sale 7am to 8am only!!All scratch and dent iPads 75%off sale while they last!!!
liberal tree hugger

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Pretty sure those guys throwing the ipods voted for obama. (its kind of obvious.) luv me sum obama
Anon

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

liberal tree hugger wrote:
Pretty sure those guys throwing the ipods voted for obama.(its kind of obvious.) luv me sum obama
Yeah you sure sound like one of them gay libtards you sorry check drawing pos!!!
NeighborlyAdvice

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Obama voters appericate electronics, more like some dumb hillbillies throwing them around.
Strike

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

I wonder if they had anything to do with the walmart strikers? There is a very big deal happening right now on black friday walmart workers are striking against the company. This is the interest for the workers because when walmart doesnt pay people what they deserve then that is exactly the customer service that you will get
heaven666

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

the vid has gone mainstream,i found it on heaven666 last night
liberal tree hugger

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

LUV ME SUM OMAMA....CAINT WATE TIL FOOD STAMP DAYE I GIT ME SUM TATUUS UP IN THE HOLLER MY CUZIN DOES EM REAL REAL GUD.
DUHHHH

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

republicanvoter wrote:
<quoted text>
Then dumbass care to explain that to 150 mining jobs being reinstated lol
dumb*ss care to not play dumb!!!!! I don't know where you are but in KENTUCKY 9,000 coal miners lost their jobs

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 92 of92
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

97 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 13 min Anne52 81,204
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Jay 138,706
Guardianship vs Custody 42 min TaterIII 1
Sick of hannity and Fox News 49 min Fed Up 39
Stuff that grind my gears.... 1 hr hmmm 23
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike D 122,785
The Galactic Seven promotes the New World Order (Feb '13) 1 hr Walter 90
Judge 17 hr Amy 34
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••