Video of Walmart employees throwing i...
Raan

Winchester, KY

#63 Nov 10, 2012
ipadbandit wrote:
for your info no none of them were fired you stupid imbreed oxy loving hicks. lmao They joke is on all of you it wasnt even ipads they were throwing.. the video is fake
Well WYMT reports they were fired.
lol

Tucker, GA

#64 Nov 11, 2012
Stereotype of being a Kentuckian just got a new example
be real

United States

#65 Nov 11, 2012
Because in cities away from Eastern Ky they handle your merchandise with great care. They sing songs while they move boxes slowly and carefully. The managers pat them on the back and say" it's ok if you only stocked a little. You really cared for our products". These idiots just screwed up and filmed it
Nonsense

Winchester, KY

#66 Nov 11, 2012
who cares wrote:
who gives a flying fu ck! it's a god damn ipod, not a baby or a puppy. I actually kinda thought it was funny personally. fu ck a bunch of walmarts! lol
It's a product some consumer will purchase. Wonder just how long it will last? Nonsense like this is what drives the prices up on the rest of us. They got exactly what they deserved, and the best part is this will follow them when seeking another job. If too stupid to put merchandise on the shelves without acting like a fool and destroying it then flipping burgers might be a much better choice of occupations.
I know 2 of them well

Pikeville, KY

#67 Nov 11, 2012
yes they were fired well the 2 I know were and and yes it was iPads they were throwing. Chris Collins and Timothy slone I went to school with both the idiots! ud figure Chris having kids he wouldn't do stupid shit like that to get fired!!!! makes me sick!!!
shy blonde girl

Pikeville, KY

#68 Nov 11, 2012
another example of why you shouldnt buy electronics from walmart
they dont know what they are talking about
they never have them in stock, not that they even look
come on people
spend a couple more dollars and get a good product from someone who actually knows how these items work and can help inform you of what you are buying

Since: Jul 12

Marion, OH

#69 Nov 11, 2012
A few in the Walmart managment there might get fired also.
truth

Ransom, KY

#70 Nov 11, 2012
Why buy apple stuff anyway from walmart, buy it direct from apple. You get better warranties and free engraving

“Help me, Jeeebussss!!!”

Since: Mar 09

BumFuck-Egypt KY

#71 Nov 11, 2012
I can believe this video is real. Was there buying a TV last Christmas for my Mother-in-Law. Guy watched the TV fall off the cart flat on it's back in the floor and then just set it back on the cart and started wheeling it to the register to checkout like nothing happened. I looked at him and told him "You don't think I'm going to buy now, do you?". He just rolled his eyes and took the TV to the back. I'm assuming someone else ended-up buying that one later that day. Douchebags!!!
tigger

United States

#72 Nov 13, 2012
We have made bob and tom. Joy joy east ky made famous by idiots.
Goble

Melvin, KY

#73 Nov 13, 2012
Welcome to Wal Mart where our employees completely test our products for you before you buy them.Remember parents if our electronics can stand up to our employees and take what they dish out you won't have to worry about little jr breaking it on Christmas morning
XXA

Clarksville, TN

#74 Nov 13, 2012
who cares wrote:
who gives a flying fu ck! it's a god damn ipod, not a baby or a puppy. I actually kinda thought it was funny personally. fu ck a bunch of walmarts! lol
Then you are an idiot. Just curious, ever work at Wal-Mart?
raz

Los Angeles, CA

#75 Nov 13, 2012
They will never be able to take this down.
Its on my hard drive.
Long live idiots. ;)
honey drop

Pikeville, KY

#76 Nov 13, 2012
i cant imagine why they chose to tape it, but, from what i read, they taped it on a phone, they then put back in the box and sold to someone....that person apparently found the video still on the phone.
these eugene ugeniuses didnt have even enough sense to delete it.
im glad that walmart never has electronics "in stock"....haha, so i dont buy crap.
who cares

Ransom, KY

#77 Nov 14, 2012
nope never worked there but I think it's funny as fuck how you retards are getting all bent outta shape. I wouldn't work at a place like walmart that doesn't respect it's employees. think i"d work my ass off for peanuts so retards like you could talk to me liek shit while I'm ringing you up? maybe if you actually had lives you wouldn't spend so much time using an ipod. go die! lol

maybe if you dumbfucks cared as much about child abuse or some of the other fucked up shit around here going on as you get upset about ipods being damaged we'd live in a better world. get over it. this is a big deal to you because you have nothing else to talk or think about.
who cares

Ransom, KY

#78 Nov 14, 2012
maybe you outta care more th at wal mart sells so much cheap made in china SHIT instead of made in america products. that's what you outta worry about. I bet those goddamn ipods are made in china too. lol
bleakright

Harold, KY

#79 Nov 14, 2012
Look these were Ipads and they handle there products with great care. These guys acted on there on and the workers that have been there for awhile were off on that day so please dont judge everyone that unloads truck. Theses guys were fired all 4 of them.. there names were cody rose, chirs collins, wesley thacker, and tyler anderson.
WasteOfSocietyHa Ha

Winchester, KY

#80 Nov 14, 2012
who cares wrote:
nope never worked there but I think it's funny as fuck how you retards are getting all bent outta shape. I wouldn't work at a place like walmart that doesn't respect it's employees. think i"d work my ass off for peanuts so retards like you could talk to me liek shit while I'm ringing you up? maybe if you actually had lives you wouldn't spend so much time using an ipod. go die! lol
maybe if you dumbfucks cared as much about child abuse or some of the other fucked up shit around here going on as you get upset about ipods being damaged we'd live in a better world. get over it. this is a big deal to you because you have nothing else to talk or think about.
. Learn to spell (like)!!!!!LMAO
Grundy Va Walmart

Richmond, KY

#81 Nov 14, 2012
I been going to the grundy va walmart, It's so much better than pikeville. The people there are willing to HELP YOU, The store is run RIGHT, You won't see you stuff that you buy throw around, Pikeville just has to many CRAZY ASS PEOPLE THERE................
lmao

Waco, KY

#82 Nov 14, 2012
well, at least i know now how tough my ipad is...i dont feel so bad about dropping it now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weight Loss Clinic in Delbarton, WV (Oct '09) 36 min wondering 61
Bevins And Trump Will NOT be Re-Elected, Fools ... 1 hr LMF1975 229
Fiscal Court with Uncashed Checks 1 hr LOL 18
Overpaid State Workers, Cut Their Benefit. 1 hr Bob 48
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Rose_NoHo 174,892
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 2 hr Visitor Bob 171
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 hr Visitor Bob 27,814
Stump Speeches 3 hr Big Bully 49

Pikeville Jobs

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages