Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

funny wrote:
did anyone tell them the mine's are hiring, just in case they want to get another job
huh mines hiring incase you haven't paid attention the pasrt 4 years Obama has been closing down mines around here & other states nearby. Mines cant be hiring if mines themselfes are having layoffs & closing DDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH HHH
republicanvoter

Panther, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

DUHHHH wrote:
<quoted text>huh mines hiring incase you haven't paid attention the pasrt 4 years Obama has been closing down mines around here & other states nearby. Mines cant be hiring if mines themselfes are having layoffs & closing DDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH HHH
Then dumbass care to explain that to 150 mining jobs being reinstated lol
mehmnoch

Orléans, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

tigger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Idiots .they desirved to be fired. Should have to pay for the damaged ipads. Merry Christmas morons.
GrowUpBoys

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

The one throwing them is Cody Rose.. idiot's.. hope they were all fired and can not get another job.
ipadbandit

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

for your info no none of them were fired you stupid imbreed oxy loving hicks. lmao They joke is on all of you it wasnt even ipads they were throwing.. the video is fake
tangodown

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Look at those fatass basement dwelling neck beards! They have more problems than this video.
i know better

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

ipadbandit wrote:
for your info no none of them were fired you stupid imbreed oxy loving hicks. lmao They joke is on all of you it wasnt even ipads they were throwing.. the video is fake
don't know where you got your info but they were fired and are facing criminal charges...idiot!
HEY

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

DUHHHH wrote:
<quoted text>
huh mines hiring incase you haven't paid attention the pasrt 4 years Obama has been closing down mines around here & other states nearby. Mines cant be hiring if mines themselfes are having layoffs & closing DDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH HHH
If you possess 1/3 of a brain I would be shocked, and you wouldn't know sarcasm if it hit you in the balls..but due to trying to persuade votes...150 jobs were restored just 1 day after the election..go figure that one out genius.
HEY

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

republicanvoter wrote:
<quoted text>
Then dumbass care to explain that to 150 mining jobs being reinstated lol
these redneck holler monkeys weren't smart enough to figure out the jobs were withheld trying to persuade voters...i still can't figure out why these people weren't smart enough to know that KY's 8 electoral votes have never won an election...lol, yea their voices were heard..KY hasn't voted for a Dem since Clinton..do they actually think Romney cared ?? It was evident by all the campaigning he did here..lol..and all that "clean energy" he talked about.
HEY

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

ignorance is a disease in coal country...
ipadbandit

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

i know better wrote:
<quoted text>
don't know where you got your info but they were fired and are facing criminal charges...idiot!
my info comes straight from the source.. they were fired this moring not yesterday or last night
hmm

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

I'd say, moron instead of idiot. He said, HE HEARD, that someone did. He DID NOT say he done it.
Somebody does need to notify Apple of this. WM should NOT be refunded for these items.
hmm

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

HEY wrote:
<quoted text>
If you possess 1/3 of a brain I would be shocked, and you wouldn't know sarcasm if it hit you in the balls..but due to trying to persuade votes...150 jobs were restored just 1 day after the election..go figure that one out genius.
Yesterday they were several laid off. HUH, go figure????
HEY

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday they were several laid off. HUH, go figure????
yes, clearly EVERYONE has heard about that..like it's the end of time. However, WYMT also reported prior to TECO's act of communism that an unnamed coal company was restoring 150 jobs. Do your research. I wish people had coal piles shoved up their asses, sick to death of hearing about it. Go get an education, and a real job like the rest of the world.
News

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Its on wymt right now!
What

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

What did the news say
hmm

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

You must have a real job, you're on here. Do you also draw a check?
Wraith

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

HEY wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, clearly EVERYONE has heard about that..like it's the end of time. However, WYMT also reported prior to TECO's act of communism that an unnamed coal company was restoring 150 jobs. Do your research. I wish people had coal piles shoved up their asses, sick to death of hearing about it. Go get an education, and a real job like the rest of the world.
You must be a obamba lover,u fargen douche!!
Wraith

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Jealous because they couldnt afford them,douches

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Pikeville Post Office A Joke 13 min nowonderweliveinc... 5
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 17 min Buzz Brain 1,069
Josh Slone Anyone know about him? (Aug '09) 28 min Fact 27
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr wtf 151,029
Does Dr maggard accept coventry cares? 3 hr First time mommy 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr yourmommm 1,048
Is there a vape shop around Pikeville 4 hr Kitty 16
pikeville attorneys 4 hr greasybabe 10
•••
•••