Video of Walmart employees throwing iPad's around?

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 92 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2012
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
James_Teague

Vicco, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2012
This video was on Facebook tonight, but basically it showed 4 guys in their 20s in the back of Pikeville's Walmart...I assume stock workers tossing iPad boxes around like rag dolls...

You can tell they were destroying these items on purpose and they taped it! Jackasses!

Does anyone know if they got fired? I heard someone called in to Walmart corporate as well as Apple's CEO and reported. If so, these boys will never work a day in their life again.

And people wonder why we don't shop at Walmart much anymore and they call us hicks?
Crystal

Wheelwright, KY

#2 Nov 8, 2012
I wonder if anyone saved the video?
missingsinaction

Betsy Layne, KY

#3 Nov 8, 2012
it has been removed???
live by pikeville

Virgie, KY

#4 Nov 8, 2012
I watched and shared the video last nite. Facebook deleted it around 1am. I wish I had saved it. I would definatley not buy electronics from Pikeville Walmart again. Those boys were throwing them at each other and smashing them on the floor. I heard the Manager of Walmart watched the video, but I dont know if he has taken action yet.
Anon

Pikeville, KY

#5 Nov 8, 2012
The managers have the video. Walmart is pressing criminal charges against them.
silpnip

Harold, KY

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Crimimal charges yeah right. Something does need to be done and es they need to be fired. But dont let this incident keep you from buying electronics at walmart. this was but just a few guys so dont judge everyone because of just a few stupidity. Now in turn i would like to say how do we even know this video is actually real. it maybe and it may not be. the real question argument here is all the gossip that has been said about and the other workers at walmart that have been linking it to there profile. too you see walmart has a social networking policy doesnt this fit under that policy. in return if you are gonna punish them punish everyone that was involed talked about it or even shared it.
Fan

Richmond, KY

#7 Nov 8, 2012
The video is now on you tube. I just showed it to my girlfriend. I hope they have been fired! Everyone that goes in Pikeville Walmart should ask if they have been fired. If not, no one should buy a thing there.
curious

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Nov 8, 2012
can someone put up a link to the video on you tube
Mel

Rocky Mount, VA

#9 Nov 8, 2012
CKJ

Jackson, KY

#10 Nov 8, 2012
This video has been deleted as I'm not able to pull it up.
anonymous person

Lexington, KY

#11 Nov 8, 2012
http://cheezburger.com/44236289 Does anyone know who these guys are? And how do you know about criminal charges?
anon

Jackson, KY

#12 Nov 8, 2012
Other video was removed. Here's another one

quiet respect

Pikeville, KY

#13 Nov 8, 2012
anon wrote:
Other video was removed. Here's another one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =L_DLJK4o2YMXX
Unbelieveable. I guess people better check their electronic purchases before they leave the store.
try this

Clay City, KY

#14 Nov 8, 2012
Just me

Winchester, KY

#15 Nov 8, 2012
Fan wrote:
The video is now on you tube. I just showed it to my girlfriend. I hope they have been fired! Everyone that goes in Pikeville Walmart should ask if they have been fired. If not, no one should buy a thing there.
h did oyu find it on u tube?
funny

Pikeville, KY

#16 Nov 8, 2012
did anyone tell them the mine's are hiring, just in case they want to get another job
The Truth

Manchester, KY

#17 Nov 8, 2012
I do have this saved
ur loss

Pikeville, KY

#18 Nov 8, 2012
They are just helping Walmart make $$ that's 3 they will get full price back for.. I hope they have to pay that back regardless it's stupid pple like that who make us look so BAD..
funny

Pikeville, KY

#19 Nov 8, 2012
The Truth wrote:
I do have this saved
for what purpose ?? clearly there is no slander, these jackasses VIDEOED it...here's your sign..
Jermy

Quincy, IL

#20 Nov 8, 2012
James_Teague wrote:
This video was on Facebook tonight, but basically it showed 4 guys in their 20s in the back of Pikeville's Walmart...I assume stock workers tossing iPad boxes around like rag dolls...
You can tell they were destroying these items on purpose and they taped it! Jackasses!
Does anyone know if they got fired? I heard someone called in to Walmart corporate as well as Apple's CEO and reported. If so, these boys will never work a day in their life again.
And people wonder why we don't shop at Walmart much anymore and they call us hicks?
You idiot, you can't just call the CEO of Apple

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Khatru 130,494
rotator cuff 6 min Nurse 4
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Pete Helmkamp 1,317
Sonny and Michelle Dales 15 min Concerned Neighbor 3
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 20 min Tigger 21,401
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 31 min Musikologist 22,642
Defeated Wayne T's Last Pipe Dream Announcement 40 min Hillbilly Tarzan 4
Is Fuzztown for real or what??? 2 hr opinion 16
pikeville medical center affairs (Apr '13) 23 hr naughty nurse 93
•••