Pike County Board Of Education

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 180 of195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
What

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162
Nov 8, 2012
 
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>That is the stupidest shit ever posted.
How would you even know stupid? Take off those maroon glasses, they have affected your brain......LOL.
What

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163
Nov 8, 2012
 
Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest? A village somewhere is missing it's idiot..
LOL...I can see that some village now has two idiots......LMAO Yes, I was the fastest, but that's better than someone pulling out and splatting you in the floor. You know, not a total waste.....LOL.
Full of it

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Glenda Tackett wrote:
Go ahead and make your brags about us retired workers. I want you young people and older people to know that I am certified social worker. I do my job and have had many job offers as a social worker. Why would they want to terminate my job when I am a valuable employee and save the Board of Education money. I have worked many years and will continue to do so. Thank you and may GOD bless you.
Shit that is you don't e en show up for work and when you do you drive everybody crazy telling them your certification.....nobody wants to hear your bullshit. Go home give these young kids a chance
hometownhero

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#165
Nov 9, 2012
 
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>Frank would make the best superindtendent this county has ever had, he is the smartest man I know and has run a grocery store business for many years and was a great success, he also has plenty of rental property which is a great success also.
I \doubt if anyone has any better educatio than Mr Ratliff
truth is,he is out dated material,I got my degree on line with help from others. I might be certified,but not qualified to teacher,you can figure the rest. But I 'm in the classroom. Ha!HA! I needed the insurance and that great retirement and the good news is,I have my time in.
100 Day Wonder

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#166
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hometownhero wrote:
<quoted text>truth is,he is out dated material,I got my degree on line with help from others. I might be certified,but not qualified to teacher,you can figure the rest. But I 'm in the classroom. Ha!HA! I needed the insurance and that great retirement and the good news is,I have my time in.
Probably a 100 day wonder that has their time in and working on that second retirement...I bet you got your made up degree/ certificate off ebay to look qualified for that 100 day wonder job...
Bye bye Rog

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167
Nov 10, 2012
 
What wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you even know stupid? Take off those maroon glasses, they have affected your brain......LOL.
Bye bye Rog!
LOL

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168
Nov 10, 2012
 
Bye bye Rog wrote:
<quoted text>Bye bye Rog!
Where is he going? He still has a contract, I think. Where is Mr. Green Jeans going.....LOL?
100 Day Wonder

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Glenda Tackett wrote:
Go ahead and make your brags about us retired workers. I want you young people and older people to know that I am certified social worker. I do my job and have had many job offers as a social worker. Why would they want to terminate my job when I am a valuable employee and save the Board of Education money. I have worked many years and will continue to do so. Thank you and may GOD bless you.
Retired worker, you are a 100 day wonder, use your right title! If you have job offers as a social worker you should take it and save the department some money! When we get rid of all the valuable 100 day wonders we will save the department a lot of money and not have to lay off teachers. We need to keep teachers not social workers, and since you can get a job as a social worker that means we can have both...
big secret

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170
Nov 10, 2012
 
Wagner is having an affair with Sharon Yates. She is receiving a pay Check from the school board and she doesn't even work there. This can be proved
Bye bye

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171
Nov 11, 2012
 
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is he going? He still has a contract, I think. Where is Mr. Green Jeans going.....LOL?
Contract terminated Tuesday.

Bye bye
LOL

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172
Nov 11, 2012
 
Bye bye wrote:
<quoted text>Contract terminated Tuesday.
Bye bye
Who and how are they going to terminate anything? See ya next week, he's going nowhere.
Bye bye

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#173
Nov 12, 2012
 
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Who and how are they going to terminate anything? See ya next week, he's going nowhere.
Rog terminated his Contract by having the worst Test Scores in the State.

Bye bye.
Hmmmm

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175
Nov 12, 2012
 
Bye bye wrote:
<quoted text>Rog terminated his Contract by having the worst Test Scores in the State.
Bye bye.
I don't think they were the worst. You're kind hung up on that bye-bye-birdy bit aren't you.
Board

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176
Nov 12, 2012
 
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think they were the worst. You're kind hung up on that bye-bye-birdy bit aren't you.
Heard they were hiring, giving raises election promises being fulfilled before they go out of office. Next board meeting will be interesting or at least that's what Rog said. He's giving raises before he resigns.
scott

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

he will be thow out com january the first board meting wait and see
Shelby Valley Resident

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Board wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard they were hiring, giving raises election promises being fulfilled before they go out of office. Next board meeting will be interesting or at least that's what Rog said. He's giving raises before he resigns.
Yes, we heard the same thing! If you see someone getting transfers to a better position, getting a raise or being newly hired when there are no positions then you will know that was an election promise. Otherwise why would this be happening the week after election or 3 mos. After the beginning of the school year. I personally think the 2 board members that just got beat and OLD ROGER are trying to stir up as much trouble as they possibility can before leaving office. Shame on you this takes money from our children.
LOL

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#179
Nov 13, 2012
 
Bye bye wrote:
<quoted text>Contract terminated Tuesday.
Bye bye
Duh, it's Tuesday, he is still in. LOL bye bye....LMAO
Hmmmmmmm

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180
Nov 13, 2012
 
Board wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard they were hiring, giving raises election promises being fulfilled before they go out of office. Next board meeting will be interesting or at least that's what Rog said. He's giving raises before he resigns.
The only promises I heard were the radio ads that were run by Maynard. He run them enough, about every 3 minutes. I'm sure the board employees are going to be looking for it too.

They better spend if while they can.

Where is all this money coming from? The board is broke, Rog don't have the money to give a raise and a new board member promising everyone a raise. Go figure.
Taxpayer

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181
Nov 14, 2012
 
Hmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
The only promises I heard were the radio ads that were run by Maynard. He run them enough, about every 3 minutes. I'm sure the board employees are going to be looking for it too.
They better spend if while they can.
Where is all this money coming from? The board is broke, Rog don't have the money to give a raise and a new board member promising everyone a raise. Go figure.
Yes the board is broke and in the RED. Who do we blame none other than Old Rog and his Yes men. Let's start naming names of the people that got the raises and jobs. I'm not meaning the teachers, bus drivers, etc. I'm talking about the ones hired that are not needed. Example the 100 day wonders and the people that got the BIG BIG RAISES AND TRANSFERS OR THE ONES THAT THEIR POSITION WAS GIVEN A DIFFERENT Title TO JUSTIFY THE RAISE. I heard RAISES and JOBS were going to be given to some of the ones that voted RIGHT at the next board meeting. THIS IS TAKING MONEY FROM OUR CHILDREN. LETS TAKE A STAND AND GO TO THE NEXT BOARD MEETING. I have heard that some are getting 2 paydays instead of
ONE.........pd. From two different programs or big STIPENDS. SHAME ON YOU ROG for allowing this to happen. You have cheated our children by allowing this to happen.
Taxation

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182
Nov 14, 2012
 
Without representation, the board goes in and raises our tax and we have no say in it. They are not held responsible to actually do their jobs and run a successful education system. I look at the taxes I pay to this bunch of deadbeats that are only interested in enriching themselves. Look at their performance, 146th in SAT scores and in lower 8% on the new student evaluation test. The taxing authority needs to be taken from the yes men and we need to get to vote on it as they do in other school districts. They can put the question on the ballot, that will force some responsibility and actually doing their job instead of living the lifestyles of the rich and famous on our tax dollar while they run the school system into the ground..that place is a joke and everyone knows it is a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

142 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 4 min Hatti_Hollerand 6,415
Lisa Damron 6 min coping 60
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 6 min Hatti_Hollerand 20,213
Word Association (Aug '11) 8 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,427
Harry Reid: Inhuman Hypocrite 9 min Rusty Is A Jackass 24
Sick of hannity and Fox News 11 min Rusty Is A Jackass 33
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 14 min LIbEralS 25,963
Judge 3 hr while their there 32
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••