Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> THE JEW'S: may well be your Chosen People. BUT" they Damn sure are not the chosen People of God or supposebly his son JESUS. JESUS" which was GOD: in the FLESH, MAKE'S IT" very Clear that THEY ARE CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL AND HIS SON CAIN. IT" was for that REASON: THAT" the EVIL ASS HALF BREED NEGRO JEW'S, HAD YOU" WHITE PEOPLE SUPPOSEBLY KILL THE MAN JESUS FOR THEM.
You are one of the most ill informed person that I have read on here. You are senseless. I guess you have never heard of the holy trinity and I doubt you would understand it. I may be a negro jew as you state, but at least I'm not you and this is a blessing.
;
George Standifur

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

like to know wrote:
george is this richard k gisbon red headed did he live with a woman mary and ronnie rhodes on poorbottom road one time is he got a brother name billy use to be married to your sister della now im looking for him to talk to him ok later thanks for your help post back here thanks
yea that is the richard but this isnt della brother, its her nephew george jr. look him up on facebook, u can get him on there if u need to talk to him.
knows him

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

We all mad fun of his fat azz in school. And he still is, and married to one too!
i know

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

just to let you know i dont like him richard and he whore around and rob people to i will whip his fat ass if i see him anywhere i can fine i did once and will again looking for him for last three years now i hear he is in millard now ill be looking for you. you will know when i get up with you who i am then now so long so remember your worst night mare to be oh how i want u so bad fat boy? soon sob redhead
Richard Gibson

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

like to know wrote:
george is this richard k gisbon red headed did he live with a woman mary and ronnie rhodes on poorbottom road one time is he got a brother name billy use to be married to your sister della now im looking for him to talk to him ok later thanks for your help post back here thanks
The man Bill that was married to Della Is my dad and della is my mom and I do belive you are talking about bills brother Richard. I am Bills son and Dellas son. So anyway if it is me or my uncle Richard you are talking about then you are a very low person

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Justice Dale 138,621
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 38 min Ancient Wolf 81,204
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChristWarrior 122,693
Obamacare Helps Parents 2 hr Big Cat 227
Harry Reid: Inhuman Hypocrite 4 hr tactic 34
irs scandal (Jun '13) 5 hr Kyboy 615
Janet Damron 5 hr Not Sure 1
Judge 7 hr progress 33
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
•••