Pastor Richard K Gibson
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
KELLERMAN

Marengo, OH

#25 Feb 2, 2013
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> THE JEW'S: may well be your Chosen People. BUT" they Damn sure are not the chosen People of God or supposebly his son JESUS. JESUS" which was GOD: in the FLESH, MAKE'S IT" very Clear that THEY ARE CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL AND HIS SON CAIN. IT" was for that REASON: THAT" the EVIL ASS HALF BREED NEGRO JEW'S, HAD YOU" WHITE PEOPLE SUPPOSEBLY KILL THE MAN JESUS FOR THEM.
You are one of the most ill informed person that I have read on here. You are senseless. I guess you have never heard of the holy trinity and I doubt you would understand it. I may be a negro jew as you state, but at least I'm not you and this is a blessing.
;
George Standifur

Pikeville, KY

#26 Feb 3, 2013
like to know wrote:
george is this richard k gisbon red headed did he live with a woman mary and ronnie rhodes on poorbottom road one time is he got a brother name billy use to be married to your sister della now im looking for him to talk to him ok later thanks for your help post back here thanks
yea that is the richard but this isnt della brother, its her nephew george jr. look him up on facebook, u can get him on there if u need to talk to him.
knows him

United States

#29 Feb 12, 2013
We all mad fun of his fat azz in school. And he still is, and married to one too!
i know

Zoe, KY

#30 Feb 13, 2013
just to let you know i dont like him richard and he whore around and rob people to i will whip his fat ass if i see him anywhere i can fine i did once and will again looking for him for last three years now i hear he is in millard now ill be looking for you. you will know when i get up with you who i am then now so long so remember your worst night mare to be oh how i want u so bad fat boy? soon sob redhead
Richard Gibson

Elkhorn City, KY

#32 Feb 14, 2013
like to know wrote:
george is this richard k gisbon red headed did he live with a woman mary and ronnie rhodes on poorbottom road one time is he got a brother name billy use to be married to your sister della now im looking for him to talk to him ok later thanks for your help post back here thanks
The man Bill that was married to Della Is my dad and della is my mom and I do belive you are talking about bills brother Richard. I am Bills son and Dellas son. So anyway if it is me or my uncle Richard you are talking about then you are a very low person
interested

Whitesburg, KY

#33 May 21, 2014
I would like to know how to get in touch with him by phone but can't find a number does anyone have a number for him he seems like a good man
bloof

Clay City, KY

#34 May 22, 2014
Are all the kids his biological kids? Seems like a good man.

And to the person writing crap on here about him, screw you. Jealousy just eats at you, doesnt it?
TeeTs

Pikeville, KY

#35 Feb 10, 2017
His biological son is the one who gets left out and forgotten.
In the garden

Martin, KY

#36 Feb 10, 2017
christianmorals wrote:
<quoted text>

i dont have any faith and never will. im an open spoken atheist and proud of it, ive lost many friends cuz of it too but i am who i am and if they cant handle it then they were never a friend to start with. but ppl that get on here preachin and actin like they know something cuz they hide behind a screen really get under my skin. be proud of who u are and speak out. dont be a racist and bigot and all that on the net cuz u get anonymity and then get out in the real world and be fake cuz u are afraid that u will be outcasted from the group or even worse, get beat up. its all the gutless cowards that get on here and put ppl down and run those mouths cuz they can do it without anyone knowing for sure who they really are. richard is a good guy with good intentions and the best interest of other is what he strives to help out with. and for u to say some of the things u do when u dont even know him shows your ignorance as well as your stupidity.
Must be lonely not believing in God. Your heart is so void without Him, at least for me. Who do you turn to when youve had enough of this world?
Believe me, I get why people dont go to church. Ive been burned too many times at these churches around here but I have God and thats all that matters. I too get how Christians can make you sick, Ive met many who are nothing but evil, yet I have God.
This isnt judgment just asking who you turn to when things get rough?
To each his own.
TeeTs

Pikeville, KY

#37 Feb 17, 2017
In the garden wrote:
<quoted text>

Must be lonely not believing in God. Your heart is so void without Him, at least for me. Who do you turn to when youve had enough of this world?
Believe me, I get why people dont go to church. Ive been burned too many times at these churches around here but I have God and thats all that matters. I too get how Christians can make you sick, Ive met many who are nothing but evil, yet I have God.
This isnt judgment just asking who you turn to when things get rough?
To each his own.
I thought Christians cared about their children? This man has forgot one of his own.
In the garden

Martin, KY

#38 Feb 18, 2017
TeeTs wrote:
<quoted text>

I thought Christians cared about their children? This man has forgot one of his own.
If this is true, let God decide...what else can we do?! Christians vary, some are true most are not, sadly.
Its a shame that I'd trust an atheist more than I would some Christian's!
A Hillary Deportable

Winchester, KY

#39 Feb 19, 2017
GodLovesYou wrote:
<quoted text>

OMFG, he's got a Facebook?

He's a true man of God, like all the others?

Maybe he's the one that can solve Pikeville's drug and corruption problem. Maybe the laziness, illiteracy, simple-mindedness, and poverty, too?

Let's see how much of a true man of God he is and ask him to reject ALL donations. No more money involved, then we'll see.

You people in the bible belt are too stupid to realize these people run a business first and the people are too simple-minded to think any different because they don't question things.
How is the Cat House business going out there in Sin Land?
I suggested 16 years ago that Hillary deport Bill out Wells, NV, because all he would need was a motel room and a credit card to all the "cats" he could want.
I used to park at a truck stop there and listen to the "cats" mow on the CBs about having nothing on but a smile and high heels.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stump Speeches 1 hr Puhlease 37
Millard Sucks 3 hr milli vanilli 2
Alcohol/Hillbilly Days 3 hr PI Joe 21
Pepsi or Coke 4 hr fat boy 5
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,744
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 4 hr So_da_lish_us 162
Bevins And Trump Will NOT be Re-Elected, Fools ... 4 hr Ahillarydeportable 220
Fiscal Court with Uncashed Checks 4 hr Ahillarydeportable 11

Pikeville Jobs

Personal Finance