Is Dr Thad Manning "Elvis" a good Dr?

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anybody know

Macon, GA

#1 Aug 1, 2011
Is he a very good Dr? I have heard some good things about him.
yes indeed

Thelma, KY

#2 Aug 1, 2011
Anybody know wrote:
Yes, he is. He is also a very good person. After the flood he did a benefit with his Elvis impersonation show, and donated all the money so that the children who were involved in the flood in the area could get school clothes.
patient

Waco, KY

#3 Aug 1, 2011
Dr. Manning has been my doctor for about 7 years and he has been a wonderful doctor. He actually takes time to talk to you about your concerns. I think he is a great doctor and a fine person! If you need a good family doctor, I would recommend him. I don't live near his office, but drive quite a distance to have him as my doctor.
unknown

Winchester, KY

#4 Sep 27, 2011
Anybody know wrote:
He may be a good doctor,but I heard Mrs. Marsha is rude to some of his patients. S he caused a sick patients to loose a good doctor because she wasn't doing her job to help a sick man get a cup to get a drink of water after sitting in the office for about 2 and half hours and the front lady was always asked for help with getting a cup for a sick patient and they just ignored him.Dr.NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO BEG 3 TIMES FOR A DRINK OF WATER.
Well

Clarksville, TN

#5 Sep 29, 2011
FREAK!!
hello

Grethel, KY

#6 Sep 29, 2011
Sounds like he could use some new office help. Some people are just too lazy to get off their big asses.
why

Ashburn, VA

#7 Sep 30, 2011
His office help aren't any good at all. He is good at being Elvis.....but he better watch how many scripts he writes for Lortabs and Zanax....my daughter is hooked and so is my granddaughter and it is a mess for sure.....
Yes

Elkhorn City, KY

#8 Oct 1, 2011
Yes he is a good person and doctor. If you can disregard rude people (his help) then I'd highly recommend going to him.
my opinion

Winchester, KY

#9 Oct 1, 2011
He is a good doctor. The lady in the office is lazy and rude. She won't answer the phone and most of the time when she does she just picks it up just enough so it will stop ringing and hangs it back up. I have seen this myself. The nurse I have no opinion on because after the front office lady hung up on me I got a new doctor, sorry Thad that woman is ruining your business.
Well

Clarksville, TN

#10 Oct 1, 2011
He's a Freak!
unknown

Cynthiana, KY

#11 Oct 12, 2011
there's only one Elvis, and it sure is not Dr.Thad Manning.
Well

United States

#12 Oct 13, 2011
He's a Freak!

Heard he had to take some good cough syrup so he can sing. But I think it will take a lot more than that for him to sing! He sucks! But he tries you got to give him that. Check him out on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/debrakev...

Pathetic!
Elvis has left

Winchester, KY

#13 Oct 13, 2011
the building, I hope he is a better doctor than he is an Elvis....
KNOWS 4 A FACT

Winchester, KY

#14 Oct 13, 2011
YOU PPL NEED TO GET YOUR STORY STRAIT! Debbie Nor Marsha either one has ever been in no way ill manner to me or my family . Dr Thad Manning Is a Great Doc whom just help me have my Gallbladder Removed and you people have the nerve to say he isn't a good doctor well it must be because he won't give you pain pills . But anyone the wanting him as a family doctor I do say yes he is the doctor as long as you are not expecting pain meds . If so then don't go to him because he even with my problem did not give me pain meds the doc that remove my gallbladder did. That should tell you what kind doctor Doctor Thad Manning Is .
unknown

Cynthiana, KY

#15 Oct 13, 2011
No one said he wasn't a good doctor, or any thing about wanting pain pills. It's the rude office workers he has that people doesn't like. You must be family.
KNOWS 4 A FACT

Winchester, KY

#16 Oct 14, 2011
Sorry 4 you but no I am not Family of Dr MANNING'S Just A very Good friend to him and his office staff . Whom Ever IS Saying This Need To TEll Him To His Face Not Post IT On No Website .
TELL HER THEN

Pikeville, KY

#17 Dec 16, 2011
If you are family or friends with his office staff you need to tell Debi she needs to change her attitude if she wants Dr. Manning to be successful in this area. I don't know who she thinks she is that she thinks she can talk down to everyone else or that we're all stupid and she's so intelligent but she needs a major attitude adjustment. If there were any other doctor's around this place that I liked I would alreaddy be gone because of her but I like Dr. Manning so I'm staying. I heard her and the nurse get into it while I was in the waiting room and I felt like leaving then and there. She told the nurse if you talk to me like that one more time you can walk out of here. I wish someone would tell her that!
makes me sick

Shelbiana, KY

#18 Dec 17, 2011
I agree with ALL of you. If he knew how 95%of the public felt about his so-called help he'd make a change. The ONLY reason I go there is because it's close. Marsha, in my opinion, is not as bad as Debbie, but neither are very friendly at all! Debbie tried to make me out to be a liar a few months ago knowing good and well she was the one lying! Then they both tried to be smarta$$es and I had to bite my tongue to keep from saying something. They've ALWAYS been like this and they're SOOOOO many people that has quit going there just because of them. I know this for a fact! I did myself for a few yrs and then needed to see a dr fast and ended up just going there, and sure enough Debbie was still the biggest B!TCH I've ever been around. Dr. Elvis would have alot more money for his elvis get-up if Debbie didn't run over half of the off! She's pitiful and she sure doesn't need to be working with the public. Maybe one day she'll get a taste of her own medicine! She's only got 1 more time to do me like that, and I'll give it back to her and tell the Dr. to get on here and see what ALL the public thinks!
makes me sick

Shelbiana, KY

#19 Dec 17, 2011
*insert-"patients" 4th sentence from bottom.(half of the "patients" off!
an oldie

Elkhorn City, KY

#20 Dec 17, 2011
Remember people, he isnt REALLY Elvis....he just likes to pretend he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roy Cutright (Sep '10) 1 hr old buddy 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CCzar 166,383
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr well 37,544
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr One Eyed Willy 5,390
Riot In Virginia 2 hr Trump Lies 26
Ashley Brown lied to voters 7 hr She Did Not 16
ANE Headlines 7 hr Wow 12
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 7 hr Change Of Venue 44

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web