McConnell or Bevins for Senator ??

McConnell or Bevins for Senator ??

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Fed Up

London, KY

#1 May 3, 2014
I'm afraid Grimes will Try to Help Take our Guns

And Mitch has been in there too long so that just leaves Bevins

Its Funny how politicians Don't tell us What They are Going to do to Help This Country

All they do now Is Put Down The Other Guy,, McConnell has been pouring it on Bevin,,,,,

Here is a Link with some good facts if your interested

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/08/mcconnell-fu...
Mary-el

Staffordsville, KY

#2 May 4, 2014
I read the fact check article and it comes as no surprise to me that McConnell would screw around with the facts. He's always worked that way. Please rest assured that Allison Grimes nor anyone else is going to take our guns. The republicans have been crying about that one for decades and not only do I still have all my guns, I have acquired several more. That is one tired old chestnut put out there by the gun lobby, the NRA and the republicans for so long they've made a song out of it. A complete and total scare tactic. I don't scare but obviously a lot of people do. Have you noticed that whenever they get on this tear about taking our guns that the "sheeple" run to the gun stores and buy up everything they can? It is, pure and simple, a sales pitch. There's money to be made!!!! It was Abraham Lincoln that said, "You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time". He also said that one of the worst things he feared for this country was corporate greed.
Wait a Minute

London, KY

#3 May 4, 2014
Mary-el wrote:
I read the fact check article and it comes as no surprise to me that McConnell would screw around with the facts. He's always worked that way. Please rest assured that Allison Grimes nor anyone else is going to take our guns. The republicans have been crying about that one for decades and not only do I still have all my guns, I have acquired several more. That is one tired old chestnut put out there by the gun lobby, the NRA and the republicans for so long they've made a song out of it. A complete and total scare tactic. I don't scare but obviously a lot of people do. Have you noticed that whenever they get on this tear about taking our guns that the "sheeple" run to the gun stores and buy up everything they can? It is, pure and simple, a sales pitch. There's money to be made!!!! It was Abraham Lincoln that said, "You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time". He also said that one of the worst things he feared for this country was corporate greed.
Thats something like being a Denier ????

What about all the Democratic Controlled States like Illinois ,, Connecticut ???

If thats not taking peoples gun rights i don't know what is
Mary-el

Staffordsville, KY

#4 May 4, 2014
As far as Connecticut, if someone came into your 6 year old child's school and shot him 11 times, would you be ok enough with it to let it go rather than mess with his right to have a 30 or 50 round clip for his assault rifle? I don't think you would. But as far as Illinois, I don't know what you're talking about. Elaborate, please.
anonymous

Gilbert, WV

#5 May 4, 2014
Bevis is a big time supporter of cockfighting,he said it should be made legal in ky.
Fed Up

London, KY

#6 May 4, 2014
Mary-el wrote:
As far as Connecticut, if someone came into your 6 year old child's school and shot him 11 times, would you be ok enough with it to let it go rather than mess with his right to have a 30 or 50 round clip for his assault rifle? I don't think you would. But as far as Illinois, I don't know what you're talking about. Elaborate, please.
Is there really a need for me to Elaborate on Illinois???

Gun Control is the Democrat Agenda,,,, Even before those shootings
we need a change

Betsy Layne, KY

#7 May 4, 2014
bevins is only choice
we need a change

Betsy Layne, KY

#8 May 4, 2014
democrats are aginst the bible
old dude

Pikeville, KY

#9 May 4, 2014
McConnell,Bevin can't beat Grimes..
Fed Up

London, KY

#10 May 4, 2014
old dude wrote:
McConnell,Bevin can't beat Grimes..
McConnel has the money right now and Bevins don't

If Bevins won the Primary he would have Republican backing to run against Grimes

I don't think Grimes would beat either of them ,,,, She is Anti Gun,,,, and people in Ky i don't think will vote for her

Rand Paul pulled it off,,,,,,, Oh i'm not Tea Party i just think Mitch has been in there to long....
Lmfao

Kansas City, MO

#11 May 4, 2014
Mary-el wrote:
Grimes sucks.She is an ugly old hag,almost as ugly as that old bag Hillary.Vote straight Republican.
Lmfao
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#12 May 5, 2014
old dude wrote:
McConnell,Bevin can't beat Grimes..
McConnell has not done 1 thing in 30 years you turd.
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#13 May 5, 2014
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>
McConnel has the money right now and Bevins don't
If Bevins won the Primary he would have Republican backing to run against Grimes
I don't think Grimes would beat either of them ,,,, She is Anti Gun,,,, and people in Ky i don't think will vote for her
Rand Paul pulled it off,,,,,,, Oh i'm not Tea Party i just think Mitch has been in there to long....
You are stupid.
Lmfao

Kansas City, MO

#14 May 5, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Daddy has not done 1 thing in 30 years but suck d1ck he's such a turd.
Lmfao
Lmfao

Kansas City, MO

#15 May 5, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>That Rusty Webb and Mary-el sure are stupid.
Lmfao
Mary-el

Staffordsville, KY

#16 May 5, 2014
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there really a need for me to Elaborate on Illinois???
Gun Control is the Democrat Agenda,,,, Even before those shootings
Yeah, I thought so, you don't know do you? At least I admitted I didn't know about Illinois. Nobody is going to take anybody's guns. Typical scare tactic from the extreme right. What is wrong with a little background check? Even the republicans were for it. Over 90% of the American people were for it but the tea baggers that have hijacked the republican party said "NO". I know I've been a little rough on the republican party and I'm sorry about that but it's not the republicans so much as the tea bagger extreme right nut jobs like Cliven Bundy, the Koch's and Grover Norquist. Just goes to show you the all-encompassing power of money.

CMN

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#17 May 5, 2014
we need a change wrote:
democrats are aginst the bible
We can only hope that is the case. Reality vs. Fantasy! I want my representatives to be rooted in the real, present day world, not in a man-made fantasy world prevalent in the dark ages.

CMN

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#18 May 5, 2014
Mary-el wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I thought so, you don't know do you? At least I admitted I didn't know about Illinois. Nobody is going to take anybody's guns. Typical scare tactic from the extreme right. What is wrong with a little background check? Even the republicans were for it. Over 90% of the American people were for it but the tea baggers that have hijacked the republican party said "NO". I know I've been a little rough on the republican party and I'm sorry about that but it's not the republicans so much as the tea bagger extreme right nut jobs like Cliven Bundy, the Koch's and Grover Norquist. Just goes to show you the all-encompassing power of money.
Mary-el, I think Fed-up is referring to a NRA propaganda piece that holds Illinois and particularly Chicago up as having the toughest gun laws in the country, yet the highest incidents of gun crime as well. This supposedly means that gun restrictions do not deter crime and goes to the old adage that criminals do not obey laws and will always be able to get guns regardless of the laws. This is meant to instill fear, a typical NRA ploy, in those who believe that hordes of murderers, rapists (sorry, I forgot there is no such thing), and thieves roam about seeking to visit your house. I thought those people only hung out on Wall St., coroporate boardrooms or Congress.
Mary-el

Staffordsville, KY

#20 May 5, 2014
CMN wrote:
<quoted text>
We can only hope that is the case. Reality vs. Fantasy! I want my representatives to be rooted in the real, present day world, not in a man-made fantasy world prevalent in the dark ages.
Exactly. LOL Organized religion does have it's purpose sometimes, though. Napolean said, "Religion is the only thing that keeps the poor from murdering the rich'.
Mary-el

Staffordsville, KY

#22 May 5, 2014
CMN wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary-el, I think Fed-up is referring to a NRA propaganda piece that holds Illinois and particularly Chicago up as having the toughest gun laws in the country, yet the highest incidents of gun crime as well. This supposedly means that gun restrictions do not deter crime and goes to the old adage that criminals do not obey laws and will always be able to get guns regardless of the laws. This is meant to instill fear, a typical NRA ploy, in those who believe that hordes of murderers, rapists (sorry, I forgot there is no such thing), and thieves roam about seeking to visit your house. I thought those people only hung out on Wall St., coroporate boardrooms or Congress.
Ah, yes, CMN, I remember hearing about that but it didn't occur to me because considering the source of that little jewel, I dismissed it immediately for the bogus right wing propaganda that it was. Thanks for answering that one for me since the other person couldn't. Had me worried there for a minute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min Katy 141,459
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 2 hr Nohope 224
Ray Jones Attorney (Mar '11) 2 hr No More Baby Ray 15
Vote Ray Out 2 hr Say No to Asphalt... 1
Blinded by the Light 2 hr Vanderbecks World 1
Women's shit smells worse then men's shit (Jan '10) 2 hr sixerplayer03 101
curtis chaney (Jan '09) 4 hr Kahuna 19
Judge Combs Redux 8 hr Propaganda 19
W. Keith Hall News (Dec '14) Fri mustard man 270
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages