Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
a concerned citizen

Winchester, KY

#1 Sep 5, 2009
Im not trying to bash them or anything.
But hopefully their coach or a parent will see this and realize how horrible they are.
-They had horrible broken Wrists. They cant even straighten up their arms.
-They didnt even match. If one is going to wear a warm-up, They all need too. Not everyone wearing a different sweat shirt
-They just stood around and goofed off.
-They done more talking to each other and people in the stands than cheering.
-To hear them cheer sounded like they were talking.
-Only a few of them knew the actual cheers.
-The other teams Cheerleaders were fantastic. The Cheerleaders were a complete disgrace. How embarrassing.
They all have wonderful potential but something needs to be done. They were just there to be seen and look pretty. They are never there to actually cheer their boys on.
The only ones there that knew what they were doing were the senior and junior girls and they were not even that good. Angie Banks needs to have a WHOLE lot more practice with these girls before doing that again.
Im not wanting to talk about these girls cause I couldnt even tell you their names. I just think something needs to be done about these cheerleaders.
i agree

Georgetown, KY

#2 Sep 5, 2009
they are a disgrace as chearleaders and really need a better coach. i am embarassed they cheer for my school.
Neutral Bystander

United States

#3 Sep 5, 2009
Well I've seen them practice and it's obvious some of them do have potential but as a team, They aren't very good...

Mrs. Banks could at least try not to let it disrupt class. I do good in her class but we don't learn very much sometimes because of cheer-leading.
Although she does have a nice personality.
sv cheerleader

United States

#4 Sep 6, 2009
well we are all aware we arent great but we love coming out and supporting our boys and we have fun with what we do it isnt our lives but at least we enjoy ourselves and mrs.banks and kim are great, they take all the time they can to help in every way they now how and since that was the first game we cheered at tug valley when we wore sweatshirts we dont have warm ups yet and so there for had to do whatever to keep warm.
we are in highschool not college we dont have to be perfect.
we arent there to please anyone in the stands we are threre for our boys to cheer them on
shelby valley student

United States

#5 Sep 6, 2009
sv cheerleader wrote:
well we are all aware we arent great but we love coming out and supporting our boys and we have fun with what we do it isnt our lives but at least we enjoy ourselves and mrs.banks and kim are great, they take all the time they can to help in every way they now how and since that was the first game we cheered at tug valley when we wore sweatshirts we dont have warm ups yet and so there for had to do whatever to keep warm.
we are in highschool not college we dont have to be perfect.
we arent there to please anyone in the stands we are threre for our boys to cheer them on
I completely agree, this is high school everyone is there to have fun, all the ppl who support our teams are amazing like out cheerleaders, dance team, band and so forth, So if ppl are going to offer their "constructive criticism" well they should keep their mouth shut or tell Mrs. Banks their self. Because they are really kool to get on the internet and talk crap about ppl anonymously, this website is so stupid!!!!
valley cheerleader

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Sep 6, 2009
i think when you can own up to what your saying, and get out there and do it yourself then you can start talking. we are all friends and were on this team to have fun. to be that good your entire life basically needs to be revolved around cheerleading and honestly i dont want that. i like to focus on school and things that i will have a future in rather than spend all my time cheering to end up with nothing later in life.
anyways, i feel that if you have a complaint with us or our coaches you should call mrs banks instead of hiding behind a computer screen complaining.
wildcat

Winchester, KY

#7 Sep 6, 2009
well i love our cheer leaders ,and i think u guys are doin an awsome job. u have only cheered at like two games.
to be good it takes practice u cant expect them to go out there and be perfect the first game.
I mean geezzz.... and i dont think ppl need to be running there mouths and ragin on these girls, cause truth b told u couldnt do any better.So wen ever u can, then u may offer advise but until then get a life and stop tlkin bout ppl and acting like u kno wat ur tlkin bout cause u rlly dont.
just looking

Winchester, KY

#8 Sep 7, 2009
they suck.
they know it.
and everyone else knows it.
they always have.
and they always will until their coaches do something about them being horrible.
IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR FUTURE- YOU DONT NEED TO CHEER A SHELBY VALLEY AND MAKE YOURSELF LOOK STUPID.
NO YOU'RE RIGHT YOU DONT HAVE TO TAKE IT SERIOUS, BUT DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO LOOK STUPID SO PEOPLE CAN GET ON HERE AND TALK ABOUT YOU AND YOUR "FRIENDS"
reading the first post, i thought the person said right off that they were not talking bad about the girls, just pointed out some things that they needed to work on.
i mean just read it and you can see this person wasnt talking bad about these girls.
duh the last two posts were completely stupid.
cause they obviously cannot read.
i mean honestly.
if i cheered for svhs, i would be ashamed that random people got on here and talked about me and my squad.
i would want to do something about it.
YOU GUYS ARE HORRIBLE.
Honestly

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Sep 7, 2009
Honestly.
If you do not want your life to revolve around cheerleading then DO NOT FCKING CHEERLEAD YOU DUMB BIMBO.
I would be ashamed to say Oh I just play basketball or football or soccer etc. for fun not because I actually want my team to win.
But that is basically what you are saying.
I cannot tell you how much people make fun of you and ridicule you guys.
Angie Banks is a total JOKE of a coach.
Really total strangers who have NEVER seen you before make fun of how horrible you are.
Watch a damn cheerleading video or something.
You have retarded cheers and no one can hear you and all you do is move around and goof off.
Would it kill you to hold your ugly a$$ still for a minute?
And you all look MISERABLE. At least fcking smile. LOOK like you wanna be there. You all look confused and you have these baffled looks on your faces like you don't know what the hell is going on.
And from what I have been told half of the squad has extremely stuck up attitudes. They walk all over the other clubs and sports because they believe they are better than everyone and they make fun of people mercilessly. I hear there are a few nice girls on the squad but the bad greatly outweighs the good.
I feel sorry for your school having such sorry people to represent you.
cheerleading

Grethel, KY

#10 Sep 7, 2009
has turned into nothing but looks: just to wear the short skirt and look pretty i mean "obviously" this squad is a prime example of how it doesn't matter how good u are anymore but i mean sh!t half the girls on that squad aren't even pretty neways (savannah,erica,megan)
Valley JC

United States

#11 Sep 7, 2009
just looking wrote:
they suck.
they know it.
and everyone else knows it.
they always have.
and they always will until their coaches do something about them being horrible.
IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR FUTURE- YOU DONT NEED TO CHEER A SHELBY VALLEY AND MAKE YOURSELF LOOK STUPID.
NO YOU'RE RIGHT YOU DONT HAVE TO TAKE IT SERIOUS, BUT DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO LOOK STUPID SO PEOPLE CAN GET ON HERE AND TALK ABOUT YOU AND YOUR "FRIENDS"
reading the first post, i thought the person said right off that they were not talking bad about the girls, just pointed out some things that they needed to work on.
i mean just read it and you can see this person wasnt talking bad about these girls.
duh the last two posts were completely stupid.
cause they obviously cannot read.
i mean honestly.
if i cheered for svhs, i would be ashamed that random people got on here and talked about me and my squad.
i would want to do something about it.
YOU GUYS ARE HORRIBLE.
I mean honestly, ITS HIGH SCHOOL!!!! And guess what you dont cheer for shelby valley, you should be ashamed for hiding behind a computer screen and being too big of a coward to use your real name, so if you have these "know it all comments", why dont you keep them to yourself.......Oh yeah, BTW the can obviously read, because if they couldn't how could they use the internet anyway?(next time be more literal) but you probably have an answer for that too. You just need to get over your whole jealousy problems. Considering that you are talking about the most successful school around!
Cheered Long Ago

Logan, WV

#12 Sep 7, 2009
Well, to the girls who have taken offense, heres my 2 cents. I cheered for Valley back in the day, and let me tell you something, if ya dont want your life to revolve around cheering then cheer for girls basketball. Thats where the non dedicated chicks were in my day. Varsity means u eat sleep and breathe cheerleading. We didnt have warm-ups either, but come game time we atleast tried to match. We knew sideline discipline and we yelled our hearts out. Yes, I understand that football is just fun and practice for competitions during basketball, but even little league girls know not to use broken wrists and spaghetti arms! Have a little pride. And you better pray that by the time basketball seaon starts that you have your act together, because Pikeville, for one, will laugh u off the floor.(yeah I said it, so sue me) Its the truth, you have to be dedicated to be a good cheerleader and you either got it or you dont....and if you dont, just quit cause a squad can only be good if everybody (coaches included) is completely commited.
well actually

Winchester, KY

#13 Sep 7, 2009
shelby valley student wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely agree, this is high school everyone is there to have fun, all the ppl who support our teams are amazing like out cheerleaders, dance team, band and so forth, So if ppl are going to offer their "constructive criticism" well they should keep their mouth shut or tell Mrs. Banks their self. Because they are really kool to get on the internet and talk crap about ppl anonymously, this website is so stupid!!!!
why dont a cheerleader get up and say "man Mrs.Banks, we really need to do something about this. I dont want to look stupid"

silly little girls.
you can look at yourselves and see how bad you are.
retired cheer mom

Stanton, KY

#14 Sep 8, 2009
cheerleading wrote:
has turned into nothing but looks: just to wear the short skirt and look pretty i mean "obviously" this squad is a prime example of how it doesn't matter how good u are anymore but i mean sh!t half the girls on that squad aren't even pretty neways (savannah,erica,megan)
SVHS cheerleaders dont't let the stupidity of this topix forum get you down. I have watched you this year. Your not perfect but no one is. You look ok for the first few games and with time the pieces will fall into place. Your a young squad with GREAT potiental.My daughter cheered for varsity for 4 years and loved every minute of it. Always do your best and hold your head up high and smile because it takes your spirt to hold the team together and it's there so shout it out. Your as good as you want to be no matter what your coach teaches you. Your all pretty and have a heart for cheering or you would not have tried out, And as far as Mrs. Banks she's awesome, caring and serious when needed, she always acted like a mother to my child and I praise her for that. Yes I feel that theres a time to be serious but also a time to have fun. Life is short so enjoy it to the fullest. SVHS cheerleaders you ROCK !!!
boom boom shit

United States

#15 Sep 8, 2009
svhs has the slutiest cheerleaders ever!
katie thacker's a f*ckin c*nts that f*cks everyone!
kim taylor is not a f*ckin christian,shes a h*e.
and all the other sl*ts aint shit either.
all these big schools think there the shyt but really,there a piece of shit!
f*ck all you svhs ppl!
valley cheerleader

Elkhorn City, KY

#16 Sep 8, 2009
well, i think we're pretty darn good. & if you dont want to 'bash' us, then why did u post this?
seriously, you're pathetic. & no we're not like pikeville. & no we're not perfect. but at least we look forward to games. because we have FUN..& i promise that life isn't all about cheerleading. this is high school & it's our FUN years. & we do cheer our boys on. plus, aren't you supposed to be watching the game and not focused on criticizing the cheerleaders? who are you to say anything about cheerleading? you're not God. quit trying to down high school girls. get a life.
cheerleader

United States

#18 Sep 8, 2009
really,
if you dont want to bash on cheerleaders, then come say something to our coach rather than get on the internet and get a forum started about high school students?
can people get a life and get off the internet for a minute?
i wouldnt be on here if i wasnt told that my cheerleading team has a forum now.
wow.
what is our community coming to?
i happen to love cheerleading, and i love all the girls on my team.
we get along and we ave fun.
if you dont like it then the best i can tell you is to not watch us.
and to all my cheerleaders- stay positive, have fun, God is always with us and there is a lot worse that could be going on in our lives right now. so lets just live until we dont have that option anymore, and cheer for fun and to support our boys.
Sussie

Pikeville, KY

#20 Sep 9, 2009
they suck and there all sluts.
Sussie

Pikeville, KY

#21 Sep 9, 2009
retired cheer mom wrote:
<quoted text> SVHS cheerleaders dont't let the stupidity of this topix forum get you down. I have watched you this year. Your not perfect but no one is. You look ok for the first few games and with time the pieces will fall into place. Your a young squad with GREAT potiental.My daughter cheered for varsity for 4 years and loved every minute of it. Always do your best and hold your head up high and smile because it takes your spirt to hold the team together and it's there so shout it out. Your as good as you want to be no matter what your coach teaches you. Your all pretty and have a heart for cheering or you would not have tried out, And as far as Mrs. Banks she's awesome, caring and serious when needed, she always acted like a mother to my child and I praise her for that. Yes I feel that theres a time to be serious but also a time to have fun. Life is short so enjoy it to the fullest. SVHS cheerleaders you ROCK !!!
im glad moms get on here i mean really you say we need to get a life your an adult maybe u need to get a life
Sussie

Pikeville, KY

#22 Sep 9, 2009
retired cheer mom wrote:
<quoted text> SVHS cheerleaders dont't let the stupidity of this topix forum get you down. I have watched you this year. Your not perfect but no one is. You look ok for the first few games and with time the pieces will fall into place. Your a young squad with GREAT potiental.My daughter cheered for varsity for 4 years and loved every minute of it. Always do your best and hold your head up high and smile because it takes your spirt to hold the team together and it's there so shout it out. Your as good as you want to be no matter what your coach teaches you. Your all pretty and have a heart for cheering or you would not have tried out, And as far as Mrs. Banks she's awesome, caring and serious when needed, she always acted like a mother to my child and I praise her for that. Yes I feel that theres a time to be serious but also a time to have fun. Life is short so enjoy it to the fullest. SVHS cheerleaders you ROCK !!!
wtf Mrs. Banks awsome yeah right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Jack 135,055
Restaurant spreading Stomach Virus 1 hr Elmer 14
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr uncle tom 24,656
Word Association (Aug '11) 5 hr Musikologist 6,245
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 6 hr Musikologist 23,802
Bruce Walters Motors Pikeville, KY 10 hr Bad experience 9
free sperm donor (Jan '12) 11 hr Ol lefty 68
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]