Rachel Dove-Baldwin | Daily News Mada...

Rachel Dove-Baldwin | Daily News Madan Reddy, M.D., Orthopedic Surgeon

There are 3 comments on the Williamson Daily News Online story from Nov 15, 2012, titled Rachel Dove-Baldwin | Daily News Madan Reddy, M.D., Orthopedic Surgeon. In it, Williamson Daily News Online reports that:

The administration of the Williamson Memorial Hospital has welcomed Dr. Madan Reddy, an Orthopedic Surgeon who specializes in Sports Medicine to their staff, and they feel that his field of expertise will greatly serve the residents of the Tug Valley area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Williamson Daily News Online.

dog clinic

Verner, WV

#1 Nov 15, 2012
They use people who are not licensed, expired licensed and not qualified. I would not take my dog there
reddy

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 10, 2014
They are really good, a dicksucker, really he could blow a big one all day long like Agas, then write lortabs after he swallows my man protein shake... the doc to see, Dr dicksucker Reddy.. MD stands for more dick used can put one up his rear to get a script for a year!
reddy

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 10, 2014
reddy wrote:
They are really good, a dicksucker, really he could blow a big one all day long like Agas, then write lortabs after he swallows my man protein shake... the doc to see, Dr dicksucker Reddy.. MD stands for more dick used can put one up his rear to get a script for a year!
he worships cows cause he a Hindu fool, I seen him get milk from a bull he sucked on that Mule dick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Next 15 min Doc 53
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 21 min I hate Trump 37,667
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min Chalupa Batgirl 167,641
JK Got Sliced By the Blue Raven 3 hr Politically Correct 24
Ray Jones for Pike County Judge Executive 5 hr wtf 38
Vamderbeck Shows His Stupidity Again Concerning... 5 hr Igotyerairportfun... 16
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 9 hr Kyboy 5,551

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages