king's dream is our nightmare

king's dream is our nightmare

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
racial awareness

Pikeville, KY

#1 Aug 28, 2013
his people just can't won't abusing, raping and killing our women and children. I wonder if king jr had any idea that his people would use their freedom to act like savage animals.

do they have to take their anger over the past out on our children and women?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#3 Aug 28, 2013
When I read the topix king's dream is our nightmare, I thought Hussssssein baraq o bamah had a dream and then I realized when I read king jr, Hussssssein baraq o bamah aint no junior. He is first and foremost king. King George died in 50 or 51, so it aint him. Hmmmm, I'll figure this out, no help from the audience please.
well

Pikeville, KY

#5 Aug 28, 2013
if mine went black I wouldn't want her back. lol

the old saying goes "once they go black they don't come back."

well that's great cause we don't want em back after they're defiled. hahaha

you can't deny my first post. look up facts. what I say is supported by a mountain of them.

each race has their own problems. the white race has the nutjobs that go postal and shoot up their workplace or some mall and negro males love to rape white women and shoot each other while they sell crack and neglect their kids.
enough

Pikeville, KY

#6 Aug 28, 2013
racial awareness wrote:
his people just can't won't abusing, raping and killing our women and children. I wonder if king jr had any idea that his people would use their freedom to act like savage animals.
do they have to take their anger over the past out on our children and women?
You win. The most stupid post on this website.Here is your sign.
abc

London, UK

#7 Aug 28, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>So your Girl Friend went Black and won't come back.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
Your mom went black and popped out your big ugly monkey azz.
He had it right

Logan, WV

#8 Aug 28, 2013
God does not recognize color. Rev. King knew we are all Gods creation and as such made just as he designed us. The only difference between people of all walks, colors and faith is some know and recognize God as our awesome creator and some know but refuse to acknowledge. Rev King knew.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#9 Aug 28, 2013
racial awareness wrote:
his people just can't won't abusing, raping and killing our women and children. I wonder if king jr had any idea that his people would use their freedom to act like savage animals.
do they have to take their anger over the past out on our children and women?
Your girl friend left you for a black man, huh? LOLSER!
Merry Mandingo

Pineville, KY

#10 Aug 29, 2013
Boom Chugga ah Lugga! Loves this country, free housing, foodstamps, free draw money! I ain't goin back to no jungle!
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#11 Aug 29, 2013
dunadd wrote:
When I read the topix king's dream is our nightmare, I thought Hussssssein baraq o bamah had a dream and then I realized when I read king jr, Hussssssein baraq o bamah aint no junior. He is first and foremost king. King George died in 50 or 51, so it aint him. Hmmmm, I'll figure this out, no help from the audience please.
bin Laden died and you cried like Bushie.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#12 Aug 29, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>Your mom went black and popped out your big ugly monkey azz.
Your Mommy went black and finally got her Cherry popped.
blonde brat

Elkhorn City, KY

#13 Aug 29, 2013
well wrote:
if mine went black I wouldn't want her back. lol
the old saying goes "once they go black they don't come back."
well that's great cause we don't want em back after they're defiled. hahaha
you can't deny my first post. look up facts. what I say is supported by a mountain of them.
each race has their own problems. the white race has the nutjobs that go postal and shoot up their workplace or some mall and negro males love to rape white women and shoot each other while they sell crack and neglect their kids.
i agree with you here.
i really try not to be a racist, i dont really hang with black people at all, but would never consider dating a black man or sleeping with one.
just because i see little half breed kids growing up in eastern ky with no dad.
their moms get with black dudes and they have babies and then he isnt around and shes raising these kids, not only alone, but as a white mother and they are growing up in mostly white schools, they are outcasts and this creates even more hate inside of them.
yes, i agree here, women should stick to their own and stop race mixing.
abc

London, UK

#14 Aug 29, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Your Mommy went black and finally got her Cherry popped.
Your mommy thought she was going black but mated with a zoo gorilla instead.Is that why you make those screeching noises when you see bananas at WalMart monkey boy?
you lost

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Aug 29, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>Your mommy thought she was going black but mated with a zoo gorilla instead.Is that why you make those screeching noises when you see bananas at WalMart monkey boy?
shut up.mittens is gone bye bye.bush ran home an Hid so Hush up Now<.>
James Earl Ray

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Aug 29, 2013
Did you know that old MLK had blue eyes?Yeah when the sob got shot one blew this way and the other blew the other way.LMFAO
Merry Mandingo

Pineville, KY

#17 Aug 29, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>Your mommy thought she was going black but mated with a zoo gorilla instead.Is that why you make those screeching noises when you see bananas at WalMart monkey boy?
Lord, Lordy! was that what that was, why he ain't called, he ain't wrote, he never even sent me flowers! This explains a lot!...lol
Merry Mandingo

Pineville, KY

#18 Aug 29, 2013
They should play that FBI tape of MLK in the hotel room with that fat white girl at the MLK monument! Let the people know what kind of bullshit they have been sold about this faker!
abc

London, UK

#19 Aug 29, 2013
you lost wrote:
<quoted text>shut up.mittens is gone bye bye.bush ran home an Hid so Hush up Now<.>
Why don't you go climb in the tree with old monkey boy wtf and then the two of you can share your bananas.
blonde brat

Elkhorn City, KY

#20 Aug 29, 2013
dont cross the banana streams

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#21 Aug 29, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go climb in the tree with old monkey boy wtf and then the two of you can share your bananas.
Why do racists call black people "monkeys" when monkeys have light skin, straight hair, thin lips and flat butts?

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#22 Aug 29, 2013
Merry Mandingo wrote:
They should play that FBI tape of MLK in the hotel room with that fat white girl at the MLK monument! Let the people know what kind of bullshit they have been sold about this faker!
What's fake about that? He said a person shouldn't be judged by the color of their skin.
Must make you miserable knowing a black man will be remembered for centuries to come, and you're a nobody. Must make you upset every single day!
Gives me a chance to gloat.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 16 min darktainium 26,669
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 18 min darktainium 9,188
Trial Commissioners 28 min Hack 12
Trump Wall 40 min You should know b... 15
Pea and Wee PLLC 54 min Lmfao 10
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Uncle Tom 35,507
inauguration 2 hr Crickets 20
Ray Jones Nervous 13 hr Really Funny 25

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages