Is Steve Wilkos Doing A Show About Pi...

Is Steve Wilkos Doing A Show About Pike Inbreeds?

Created by Anamhe on Feb 21, 2012

24 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

I Hear It's So

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stan and Kyle

Newville, AL

#1 Feb 21, 2012
I sure hope so, That would be worth watching.
2 cold in here

Pikeville, KY

#2 Feb 21, 2012
Yep ! a lot of faces will be red heard about that stuff years ago . Some do look odd and act like nothing wrong but damm get the F out of the house .
legends dad

Pikeville, KY

#3 Feb 21, 2012
Yes they are and the star will be Patrick Whitaker!!!!
Truth

Liberty, KY

#4 Feb 21, 2012
There are so many dysfunctional inbred people in Kentucky and West Virginia, Steve Wilkos could have shows for decades to come about inbreeds if he came to this region. Nasty Appalachian pill-snorting people. Just the truth. Watch the 20/20 special about eastern Kentucky if you're ever in doubt.
legends dad

Pikeville, KY

#5 Feb 21, 2012
Truth wrote:
There are so many dysfunctional inbred people in Kentucky and West Virginia, Steve Wilkos could have shows for decades to come about inbreeds if he came to this region. Nasty Appalachian pill-snorting people. Just the truth. Watch the 20/20 special about eastern Kentucky if you're ever in doubt.
I guess your whole family was going to be on it!!!!
Truth

Liberty, KY

#6 Feb 21, 2012
legends dad wrote:
<quoted text>I guess your whole family was going to be on it!!!!
Nope, but I don't doubt that quite a few of your relatives have been well-known guests on Jerry Springer throughout the years. I thought I saw your brother on the "I Love My Goat Sue And My Sister, Too" episode a few years back.
try not to worry

Thelma, KY

#7 Feb 21, 2012
Truth wrote:
There are dysfunctional people everywhere in the world. There are inbred people everywhere there are small isolated communities.

Try not to focus on it too much. It makes people wonder if they are in your family.
2 cold in here

Pikeville, KY

#8 Feb 21, 2012
Always told that go 's on up north a lot too!
Truth

Liberty, KY

#9 Feb 21, 2012
try not to worry wrote:
<quoted text>
There are dysfunctional people everywhere in the world. There are inbred people everywhere there are small isolated communities.
Try not to focus on it too much. It makes people wonder if they are in your family.
It's hard not to focus on it when it seems to be all around you. And, no, it's not "everywhere" in the world. I know. I've been out this region before.
Truth

Liberty, KY

#10 Feb 21, 2012
I've been out *of this region before, I meant... Many people haven't so they just assume things about other parts of the world.
try not to worry

Thelma, KY

#11 Feb 21, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard not to focus on it when it seems to be all around you. And, no, it's not "everywhere" in the world. I know. I've been out this region before.
I have too. In fact, I have lived several other places, the shortest time here in Pikeville and it is everywhere. I worked in a hospital and saw it.
2 cold in here

Pikeville, KY

#12 Feb 21, 2012
""
2 cold in here wrote:
here say is here say! Judge the way you want check lt out. Think they cover it up better "oh well"
2 cold in here

Pikeville, KY

#13 Feb 21, 2012
2 cold in here wrote:
is it something I said! Gee's
try not to worry

Thelma, KY

#14 Feb 21, 2012
2 cold in here wrote:
""<quoted text>here say is here say! Judge the way you want check lt out. Think they cover it up better "oh well"
I don't understand why people would want to perpetuate stereotypes about this area. I guess it is easier to focus on the bad and not worry about trying to improve one's environment. Perhaps it somehow elevates some when they can feel that they are better than most of the other people around them.

When I moved here sure I saw the some of the people that fit the stereotype of an ignorant hillbilly; but I also saw many fine hard working people that had a strong love for their community and incredible family bonds.
legends dad

Pikeville, KY

#15 Feb 21, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, but I don't doubt that quite a few of your relatives have been well-known guests on Jerry Springer throughout the years. I thought I saw your brother on the "I Love My Goat Sue And My Sister, Too" episode a few years back.
I know you are mistaken that was one of the shows that Patrick Whitaker was on!!!! I feel sorry for his family because of all the shame he has brought upon them!!!

“Who Wants a Cookie??”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16 Feb 21, 2012
try not to worry wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why people would want to perpetuate stereotypes about this area. I guess it is easier to focus on the bad and not worry about trying to improve one's environment. Perhaps it somehow elevates some when they can feel that they are better than most of the other people around them.
When I moved here sure I saw the some of the people that fit the stereotype of an ignorant hillbilly; but I also saw many fine hard working people that had a strong love for their community and incredible family bonds.
You have hit the nail on the head.Home is where the heart is and you must have one to realize not all are made alike. I for one am glad for the different cultures and customs of other regions and neighborhoods for that matter. It gives me the hope of experiencing something new daily.So let others hurl their hateful and ignorant remarks and opinions . I however will use my heart as my shield and my mind to look beyond such drivel . I hope to visit Pike one day and witness it's physical beauty and it's wonderful inhabitants .
HillBilly Beauty

Bolivar, MO

#17 Apr 19, 2012
Inbred or not, we all have a good purpose on this Earth.
2 cold in here

Pikeville, KY

#18 Apr 19, 2012
HillBilly Beauty wrote:
Inbred or not, we all have a good purpose on this Earth.
You for got the begots by whom because some don't know who's their daddy ?
2 cold in here

Pikeville, KY

#19 Apr 19, 2012
Mrs Deformed Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
You have hit the nail on the head.Home is where the heart is and you must have one to realize not all are made alike. I for one am glad for the different cultures and customs of other regions and neighborhoods for that matter. It gives me the hope of experiencing something new daily.So let others hurl their hateful and ignorant remarks and opinions . I however will use my heart as my shield and my mind to look beyond such drivel . I hope to visit Pike one day and witness it's physical beauty and it's wonderful inhabitants .
Hun !.. you bring yourself right down 'cheer'be glad to have you sweet person .
Irish Pride

Bolivar, MO

#20 Apr 24, 2012
Is The Legend Himself and WTF going to be the stars of that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Gospel Redemmers 7 min just saying 22
Pam May 50 min Dotty 23
Naked women of pike (Mar '13) 53 min big daddy here 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 163,743
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Kyboy 36,709
Who is Roger Ford ???????? (Sep '14) 2 hr Sweepy 50
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 9,464
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 4 hr destroy the swamp 4,691
Russians paid Clintons 500k 6 hr Kyboy 39

Pikeville Jobs