Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26319 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Really

Greenville, KY

#32360 Mar 18, 2014
Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
<quoted text>moving in any direction with out truly knowing where you are going is, well as misled as voting ether of the 2 big parties and expecting any thing good to come of it. what ever happened to power of the people? what ever happened to states rites? What ever happened to personal responsibility?
Folks if we don't wake up and see what the 2 big parties are doing to us and how our PUBLIC SERVANTS have made themselves our rulers instead of our servants I fear soon it will be to late.
I weep for our country
I don't think it's a matter of waking up. Many people are aware. There's just nothing we can do about it. When our elections on a Federal level, whether it be Pres or Legislators, comes now to a choice between Douche and Turd, there's nothing we can do. Then 98% of Congressional votes are cast for whatever the lobbyists decide. The people no longer have much power and there's nothing we can do about it.
fedup

Murray, KY

#32361 Mar 18, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's a matter of waking up. Many people are aware. There's just nothing we can do about it. When our elections on a Federal level, whether it be Pres or Legislators, comes now to a choice between Douche and Turd, there's nothing we can do. Then 98% of Congressional votes are cast for whatever the lobbyists decide. The people no longer have much power and there's nothing we can do about it.
There is one thing we all can do, the problem is that we the people are so brain washed to believing that we only have 2 chooses. we have more we just need to wake up and wake. lower public servant pay, put in term limits.......we where never supposed to spend our hole life in government. we where supposed to sacrifice by leaving our jobs to serve our country then return home to support our families. this part of why..........

I weep for our country
Really Fed Up

Somerset, KY

#32362 Mar 18, 2014
fedup wrote:
<quoted text>There is one thing we all can do, the problem is that we the people are so brain washed to believing that we only have 2 chooses. we have more we just need to wake up and wake. lower public servant pay, put in term limits.......we where never supposed to spend our hole life in government. we where supposed to sacrifice by leaving our jobs to serve our country then return home to support our families. this part of why..........
I weep for our country
I weep for our country because there are far too many people who have spent 12 years in the public school system and still have little command of the English language.

"We only have 2 'choices'," not chooses.

"We were never supposed to spend our 'whole' life in government," not hole.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32364 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>moving in any direction with out truly knowing where you are going is, well as misled as voting ether of the 2 big parties and expecting any thing good to come of it. what ever happened to power of the people? what ever happened to states rites? What ever happened to personal responsibility?
Folks if we don't wake up and see what the 2 big parties are doing to us and how our PUBLIC SERVANTS have made themselves our rulers instead of our servants I fear soon it will be to late.
I weep for our country
I weep for my country hmm that statement remind me of the honorable Sen.Robert Byrd(D) after Pres.Bush 1 started the Gulf War,that quote is classical,secondly
third parties don't have the general support of the populace,but they have a major role of being spoiler's in general elections for instance Bush/Clinton(Ross P) or Gore/Bush(Ralph Nader)also may I say that moving forward has always been a positive goal since the beginning of mankind when man
walked out of Africa,or sail out of Europe to discover the new World,states still have rights and they should unless the make or support unjust laws where the federal government has to come in and enforce Constitutional rights like,voting rights,rights to a fair trial,civil rights,etc,etc.
but now the republican Supreme court has ruled and has said that Corporations are people,and money/wealth is free speech so in other words who has the gold makes the Rules.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32365 Mar 18, 2014
Really Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>
I weep for our country because there are far too many people who have spent 12 years in the public school system and still have little command of the English language.
"We only have 2 'choices'," not chooses.
"We were never supposed to spend our 'whole' life in government," not hole.
I hate to break it to you,but English is not the prominent language in the world,even when I was attending my public school,learning French was the new second language,Latin was the prominent language,now in the 21 century it's Spanish (Hispania).
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#32366 Mar 18, 2014
fedup wrote:
<quoted text>There is one thing we all can do, the problem is that we the people are so brain washed to believing that we only have 2 chooses. we have more we just need to wake up and wake. lower public servant pay, put in term limits.......we where never supposed to spend our hole life in government. we where supposed to sacrifice by leaving our jobs to serve our country then return home to support our families. this part of why..........
I weep for our country
The spelling and English may not be the best,, but the comment is right on. Many of us are afraid of our own gov`t, fear our tax collectors, know the laws are written by lobbyists and our lawmakers seldom do the reading of them before voting as they are told(and not what the people really would choose). We can and must get back to the way the Founders set up the Constitution!!
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#32367 Mar 18, 2014
Read the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
Then read the Party Platform of the Tea Party, the Democratic and the Republican Parties.
Only one is what should be and it ain`t the two major Parties.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#32370 Mar 18, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>How come the Bill of Rights did not include any Rights for the Slaves or Native Indians?
At that time neither were considered citizens of the US.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32372 Mar 18, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
At that time neither were considered citizens of the US.
And only white men that own land could even vote and ex-slaves got the right to vote in the 1860
and white women didn't get to vote until the 1920's with the advocacy of Susan Anthony and the Black woman Ida B..Wells.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#32373 Mar 18, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
And only white men that own land could even vote and ex-slaves got the right to vote in the 1860
and white women didn't get to vote until the 1920's with the advocacy of Susan Anthony and the Black woman Ida B..Wells.
OK, history lesson over - what is your point?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32374 Mar 18, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, history lesson over - what is your point?
The point is we came a long way to get too where we are today and were not going back,and were MOVING FORWARD !

Damm The Topedos Full Speed Ahead!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#32375 Mar 18, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is we came a long way to get too where we are today and were not going back,and were MOVING FORWARD !
Damm The Topedos Full Speed Ahead!
It's a good thing that you can't spell Bob-O, other wise you wouldn't be politically correct in making a reference to such taboo things as torpedo.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32376 Mar 18, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing that you can't spell Bob-O, other wise you wouldn't be politically correct in making a reference to such taboo things as torpedo.
You know what I'm getting tired of educating you and I didn't want to offend any of these southern folks by referencing a union naval officer Admiral Farragut quote said *Damm the torpedo;s full speed ahead" in 1864 during the battle of Mobile bay during the civil war,and during that period torpedo's water mines.
So now please stop swing on my basketball's you fruit cake fairy(no offense to gays) so get lose,scram,take a hike.
What a Joke

Somerset, KY

#32377 Mar 18, 2014
whitehair wrote:
Read the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
Then read the Party Platform of the Tea Party, the Democratic and the Republican Parties.
Only one is what should be and it ain`t the two major Parties.
Tea Party sounds so much better than racist, homophobic, Facist mob.

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

#32378 Mar 18, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> I weep for my country hmm that statement remind me of the honorable Sen.Robert Byrd(D) after Pres.Bush 1 started the Gulf War,that quote is classical,secondly
third parties don't have the general support of the populace,but they have a major role of being spoiler's in general elections for instance Bush/Clinton(Ross P) or Gore/Bush(Ralph Nader)also may I say that moving forward has always been a positive goal since the beginning of mankind when man
walked out of Africa,or sail out of Europe to discover the new World,states still have rights and they should unless the make or support unjust laws where the federal government has to come in and enforce Constitutional rights like,voting rights,rights to a fair trial,civil rights,etc,etc.
but now the republican Supreme court has ruled and has said that Corporations are people,and money/wealth is free speech so in other words who has the gold makes the Rules.
did you know that the 10 richest public servants are all Democrat? get rid of all of them. Democrat or Republican!

Murray, KY

#32379 Mar 18, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S. both where put into law by Republicans. to bad they also turned progressive

Murray, KY

#32380 Mar 18, 2014
What a Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
No No No he said Tea party not occupie!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32381 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>did you know that the 10 richest public servants are all Democrat? get rid of all of them. Democrat or Republican!
Republicans Yes(whites male only,except on election day) Democrats No(all are welcome)
Really

Greenville, KY

#32382 Mar 18, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The spelling and English may not be the best,, but the comment is right on. Many of us are afraid of our own gov`t, fear our tax collectors, know the laws are written by lobbyists and our lawmakers seldom do the reading of them before voting as they are told(and not what the people really would choose). We can and must get back to the way the Founders set up the Constitution!!
How?
Really

Greenville, KY

#32383 Mar 18, 2014
What a Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing factual to add, a liberal once again plays the race and sex card.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 13 min Kyboy 33,287
Subdivision Disaster 15 min Destruction Const... 30
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 19 min Kyboy 2,884
Clerk Fired Somebody 20 min tammy 2
black men who only date white women . (Nov '15) 1 hr fcuked-up 60
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Pat Henry 151,663
Uncle Sam 1 hr Cheese for all 1

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages