Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
25,561 - 25,580 of 26,221 Comments Last updated Wednesday
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Judged:

tmc wrote:
<quoted text> sir I must say.he tried to work with congress.an all they could ever offer.was repeal an replace.with no plan or input.they have pouted ever sense he has been Elected.mitch mcconnel.going as far stating his whole Agenda.was for Obama to fail.this was when he was first Elected.to be Honest with you.i belive hes tired of trying to work.with this congress.an really I can,t blame him.

I agree with you 100 percent and pay no attention to whitehair becase he's a idiot and lapdog.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

YEAH, AND WE WON SO WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT, LIKE PASS LAWS WITHOUT EVEN GOING TO CONGRESS!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Marty Costello wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot the Repubs have been trying their best at all cost for President Obama to fail and that's part of the republican playbook since the day that this President was elected and you are so full of crap and spin idiot.
You are absolutely correct that the Repubs. have done everything possible to get rid of Obama Care.
But you are also absolutely incorrect in their desire to have him fail as President.If he fails, the Country fails. Most everything he has done has ended in some scandal , or, complete failure. This is my opinion, and still free to say so.
There is no spin and there is no crap except what you spew.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Beaks wrote:
Hillary Clinton unlike you Rand Paul lets bygones be bygones!!!, she is also a very forgiving person!. Stupid Scumbag Conservatives always have to put people down, a Slanderer is right on Paul, He is not interested in solving our problems!!!. All Conservatives want to do is put people down!. They're not interested in solving our problems, they ain't nothing but BAD MOUTHS!!!.
Here again, you have the frequent spiel of the Democrats mixed with your ideology and hatred of conservatives. Nothing you said is either right or wrong . But pay attention to the put down and name calling you just put forth!

Now which way is it? The Democrats spiel or the Conservative attempt to right this Country?

Seem the bad mouth comes from you!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

BTW, have any read or listened to Hillary`s best friends description of Hillary? Might change your minds if you can believe what friends say of her.

Brutal, cares nothing of the people, ideological , will bulldoze over anyone in her way!

Yet you want hr to be POTUS? Talk about dumb!!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Her-correction.
Did you know she is the original writer of Obama Care back in her husband(Bill`s )time. Back then , not even the Democrats would have anything to do with her idea of reform and single payer gov`t run health care.

And you write of others blindness.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you are dumb you nit wit pos, you voted for Red China Romney and POW McCain.
Talk about Stupid, Stupid.
Grow up little boy/girl. You have no idea nor any way to know what you write. Just a big mouth, name callin blockhead. Sometimes you make even me tired of your stupid come backs.
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

I see that junior senator from the great state of kentucky is reopening Zippergate for his own political gain with nonsense about Bill trying to slow down Hillary momentum.
But it won't work in Rand Paul favor and never will you or could you be the POTUS Rand your to foolish and desparate and haste make waste you turd.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Marty Costello wrote:
I see that junior senator from the great state of kentucky is reopening Zippergate for his own political gain with nonsense about Bill trying to slow down Hillary momentum.
But it won't work in Rand Paul favor and never will you or could you be the POTUS Rand your to foolish and desparate and haste make waste you turd.
I was wondering, my friend, if you ever look at what you're going to post before you post it. Voice recognition software is great, but you still have to make corrections, sometimes. Have a nice day!
tmc

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Her-correction.
Did you know she is the original writer of Obama Care back in her husband(Bill`s )time. Back then , not even the Democrats would have anything to do with her idea of reform and single payer gov`t run health care.
And you write of others blindness.
here we go.did you know that the biggest part of healthcare.was the republicans.ideas until Obama adopted them.then they cried foul.an you said he shut congress out.when plainly said if you have a better idea.share it.guess what they had none?do you think you are the only one that keeps up on politics.news flash.your not also if the congress.was right why did the majority.of this nation including several Gop.members.turn against them.their ratings fell way below the presidents.now im not saying things couldn,t be better.but to sit here an blame the Dems.for all things wrong.simply will not fly.these congress hurt the poor an working class people when they shut the Government down.an they paid for this in the last Election.so yes sir.people do notice.an they do remember.
FryCookie

Salem, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Judged:

Apparently Congress shut down elementary school funding during "tmc's" formative years. Hey, you can still try for a GED and maybe learn a little proper grammar.
Bobo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Congress got one right.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

tmc wrote:
<quoted text> here we go.did you know that the biggest part of healthcare.was the republicans.ideas until Obama adopted them.then they cried foul.an you said he shut congress out.when plainly said if you have a better idea.share it.guess what they had none?do you think you are the only one that keeps up on politics.news flash.your not also if the congress.was right why did the majority.of this nation including several Gop.members.turn against them.their ratings fell way below the presidents.now im not saying things couldn,t be better.but to sit here an blame the Dems.for all things wrong.simply will not fly.these congress hurt the poor an working class people when they shut the Government down.an they paid for this in the last Election.so yes sir.people do notice.an they do remember.
Boy, are you one stupid person , or , are you just not keeping up? You certainly do not notice or remember the true facts, do you . Obama adopted the Republicans Healthcare? Way out!!
Bobo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Oh stupid one-, but are you not aware the State was Democratic? Romney said what was good for a State was not good for the Country? Obama Care was not modeled after Mass. anyway, it was modeled after Hillary Care from back when-- all the Democrats have always tried to have a Gov`t control. Your answer indicates only that part you wish to use taken out of contex of the whole .
Hey whitehair what do you think about Boner passing a clean debt ceiling bill in spite of the baggers in congress and them other bagger lobbist? Don't you just love seeing your party fall like a stack of cards hahahaha if you don't I sure do hehehehe.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Bobo wrote:
<quoted text> Hey whitehair what do you think about Boner passing a clean debt ceiling bill in spite of the baggers in congress and them other bagger lobbist? Don't you just love seeing your party fall like a stack of cards hahahaha if you don't I sure do hehehehe.
Purely political. Now no one can talk about it when running for office in 2014 and probably 2016. Benghazt Hillery will have to find something else to talk about? That is one of her failures.

No, I do not like it, but maybe the election will change things. I hope so . Maybe we can send more Tea Party types in to Congress and take the power, who knows. Just think---
Tax Reform-Value Added Tax--no more income tax. No reporting Good bye IRS
Health Care Reform-no more Obama Care-just a clean health care reform
Constitution-followed religiously,-No more going around congress
IRS- no more as it just collects from the purchase of products-so they get closed down and they do not fine people anymore!
Time limits on serving in Congress
so much more!!! How about selling the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac building as they get closed?
How about sending back to the States such Fed. depts. as AG, Education and EPA and closing them down, selling the buildings?
We could turn the buildings into apartments for Congress people to live in while in Washington!Yea,and forsooth !!!
Bobo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Purely political. Now no one can talk about it when running for office in 2014 and probably 2016. Benghazt Hillery will have to find something else to talk about? That is one of her failures.
No, I do not like it, but maybe the election will change things. I hope so . Maybe we can send more Tea Party types in to Congress and take the power, who knows. Just think---
Tax Reform-Value Added Tax--no more income tax. No reporting Good bye IRS
Health Care Reform-no more Obama Care-just a clean health care reform
Constitution-followed religiously,-No more going around congress
IRS- no more as it just collects from the purchase of products-so they get closed down and they do not fine people anymore!
Time limits on serving in Congress
so much more!!! How about selling the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac building as they get closed?
How about sending back to the States such Fed. depts. as AG, Education and EPA and closing them down, selling the buildings?
We could turn the buildings into apartments for Congress people to live in while in Washington!Yea,and forsooth !!!
Thanks for replying back to me whitehair but please may I ask you one more question how can your junior senator sue the POTUS? that's not in the Const. I thought that Rand Paul and congress can only impeach a President and correct if I'm wrong but this guy is dumber then a pile of bricks and I hear he's in the running in your party to your nominee.
classy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Prince wrote:
I watched the video and with about four big guys pushing a small woman to the ground a fifth decided to come over and step on her head a couple of times after she had been completely subdued. Stay classy Kentucky.
Yeah...stay classy
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Bobo wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for replying back to me whitehair but please may I ask you one more question how can your junior senator sue the POTUS? that's not in the Const. I thought that Rand Paul and congress can only impeach a President and correct if I'm wrong but this guy is dumber then a pile of bricks and I hear he's in the running in your party to your nominee.
Have to disagree with you. This is not an impeachment process. It is a simple law suit to declare something not Constitutional .Unfortunately , the cts . will take several years to proceed and Obama will be gone by then.

The impeachment process has to come out of Congress. We all know the Senate Democrats will never impeach the 1ST black President . Their man!

The real problem facing the U.S. people is the Power Obama has taken upon himself , and the simple fact Congress can not or, will not stop it. Obama has in effect, become our first Monark also.
Ohno

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

I'm a republican and I can't stand that little sawed off mouth piece. He's a little cry baby
Bobo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to disagree with you. This is not an impeachment process. It is a simple law suit to declare something not Constitutional .Unfortunately , the cts . will take several years to proceed and Obama will be gone by then.
The impeachment process has to come out of Congress. We all know the Senate Democrats will never impeach the 1ST black President . Their man!
The real problem facing the U.S. people is the Power Obama has taken upon himself , and the simple fact Congress can not or, will not stop it. Obama has in effect, become our first Monark also.
I hear that Rand Paul got caught again Plagiarizing the NSA Obama lawsuit
what's with this guy does he have an original thought about any thing Geezus this is getting so old.

www.huffingtonpost.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pikeville News, Events & Info