Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26323 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Yum

Atlanta, GA

#31828 Feb 5, 2014
Figures
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#31829 Feb 5, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
If you research every item mentioned, you find there was a Democrat behind the way they came about!
That was sooo smart did you make that up all by yourself???

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#31831 Feb 5, 2014
It looks like FNIAJ is in the MINORITY:

Fox News averaged 2.26 million viewers during primetime beating MSNBC which came in 21st with 894,000 primetime viewers. CNN, whose ratings have slumped lately, came in 29th with 608,000 primetime viewers.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/cable-net...

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#31833 Feb 5, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>That was sooo smart did you make that up all by yourself???
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
It took some research , some thinking,,all of which you seem incapable of doing.

Just as you ask where are the jobs Bills? Research indicates stuffed into Harry`s can. But never put into the day light after leaving the House . Over 100 Jobs Bills.!

More about Obama Care being a jobs killer and social changer than first thought. You able to understand any of it??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tmc

Richmond, KY

#31834 Feb 5, 2014
well I understand that a lot things could no dought.be better also I understand that some of the Gops.polices are jobs they supposed to want people to work.an I belive they do.only thing that bothers.alot of folks.is no wage raise.they say if we raise the peoples wages.we will lose jobs.well if you can,t afford to pay.living wages the jobs lost would,nt matter much anyway.there always the same.when things are not right let the poorest an middle class people.take the loss.we can,t it might hurt the Econmey.in fact they hardly ever menthion.the poor or middle class.an that's wearing very thin.people are not stupid.the Honey bee.must be fed to save the Hive.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31835 Feb 5, 2014
tmc wrote:
well I understand that a lot things could no dought.be better also I understand that some of the Gops.polices are jobs they supposed to want people to work.an I belive they do.only thing that bothers.alot of folks.is no wage raise.they say if we raise the peoples wages.we will lose jobs.well if you can,t afford to pay.living wages the jobs lost would,nt matter much anyway.there always the same.when things are not right let the poorest an middle class people.take the loss.we can,t it might hurt the Econmey.in fact they hardly ever menthion.the poor or middle class.an that's wearing very thin.people are not stupid.the Honey bee.must be fed to save the Hive.
Excellent Post! the only thing that the Baggers is concern about is destroying American and making the rich richer they don't give a hoot about the poor or the middle class and that idiot Rand Paul don't even think that the poor working class should even get a mimium wage hike he says that would lose jobs a mere $10.10 hourly wage what a cheap as hick.
and that other whacko loser Paul Ryan is whinning about extending unemployment benefits what a doom party these guys are election day 2014 is taking to long I can't wait to see the 2014 surprise of a lifetime. byhahahaha

Were moving Forward for American... This is No Drill..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fox News Is A Joke

United States

#31837 Feb 5, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
It looks like FNIAJ is in the MINORITY:
Fox News averaged 2.26 million viewers during primetime beating MSNBC which came in 21st with 894,000 primetime viewers. CNN, whose ratings have slumped lately, came in 29th with 608,000 primetime viewers.
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/cable-net...
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Average Age of the Faux Viewers..........68

L,fao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fox News Is A Joke

United States

#31839 Feb 5, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
It took some research , some thinking,,all of which you seem incapable of doing.
Just as you ask where are the jobs Bills? Research indicates stuffed into Harry`s can. But never put into the day light after leaving the House . Over 100 Jobs Bills.!
More about Obama Care being a jobs killer and social changer than first thought. You able to understand any of it??
Just more Faux BS and lies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#31840 Feb 6, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Post! the only thing that the Baggers is concern about is destroying American and making the rich richer they don't give a hoot about the poor or the middle class and that idiot Rand Paul don't even think that the poor working class should even get a mimium wage hike he says that would lose jobs a mere $10.10 hourly wage what a cheap as hick.
and that other whacko loser Paul Ryan is whinning about extending unemployment benefits what a doom party these guys are election day 2014 is taking to long I can't wait to see the 2014 surprise of a lifetime. byhahahaha
Um, Obama is doing a good job... at making the rich richer and creating more lower middle class - all while preserving and increasing his handout voting base.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#31842 Feb 6, 2014
<quoted text>Will that help him in the 2016 Election?
You silly pos.
Bush crashed the Economy into the Ground. Where were you then Talking Points boy?
Look back - I was complaining about Bush acting like a Democrap.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#31847 Feb 6, 2014
<quoted text>Will that help him in the 2016 Election?
You silly pos.
Bush crashed the Economy into the Ground. Where were you then Talking Points boy?
This explains some of where you are mentally.

Obama can not run in 2016.( Item 2) The economy of today, belongs to Obama.(330,000) new unemployment claims filed for the week!

Bush left office 5 years ago.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tmc

Georgetown, KY

#31848 Feb 6, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.an I agree.you know the republicans.have a lot of points.that I could agree with but they are simply to one sided when it comes to the reglar peoples way of living.to many free tickets.for the wealthy.at the Expence of the poor.the same with the Econmey.yes we do need industry.of all kinds.gas oil coal ect.but not at the destruction.of the planet.all most of my family.worked in coal.but I will never belive we should mountain top remove.what most people don,t understand is this methoed of mining.is strickly in the coal cos favor.not the worker.this will end mining.in this region within 20 years.if that long.then what would this area be left with I live in this area.because of these mountains.they are all this Region.has going for its self.i say mine.but by all means.do it in a sensible manner.lets not give up everything we are to mine coal.because in the end.all of us are mountain people.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#31850 Feb 6, 2014
tmc wrote:
<quoted text> .. I could agree with but they are simply to one sided when it comes to the reglar peoples way of living.to many free tickets.for the wealthy.at the Expence of the poor...
The current administration is treating the wealthy EXACTLY the same, if not better - all at MIDDLE CLASS taxpayer's expense.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#31852 Feb 6, 2014
President Obama should just use his executive powers to make it a law that Faux noos and anybody else that disagrees with him is illegal and put them off the air!!!!!!!!!

Please please president Obama make this happen!!!!!!!!!!
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#31857 Feb 6, 2014
<quoted text>Average Age of the Faux Viewers..........68
L,fao
Lmfao
Lmfao
No, no, no, you even got this wrong . The numbers are reversed! They should be 86 , we viewers live long!! It is so comforting, our hearts made so glad, and our blood pressure is steady when we hear the good news of Fox .Obama is going, Obama is going away!!!
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#31858 Feb 6, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Now would you kindly explain how come the middle class is shrinking, the rich are getting richer, and the poor , poorer? The poor you will always have with you, but it is Obama giving to the rich making the middle class move downward to being poor.

The Tea Party is trying to get this Country back to living within the law of the Constitution,, and you obviously fail to understand and just pass on the Political spiel.

We also agree that 2014 will be a Tea Party!!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#31872 Feb 7, 2014
President Obama should use his executive power to make a law that the stock market can only go up and that way all of our union pensions will make even MORE money!!!!!!!!!!

Please please do this president Obama!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO VOTE DEMOCRAT AND WATCH THE STOCK MARKET GO TO 100,000!!!!!!!!!!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31875 Feb 7, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Now would you kindly explain how come the middle class is shrinking, the rich are getting richer, and the poor , poorer? The poor you will always have with you, but it is Obama giving to the rich making the middle class move downward to being poor.
The Tea Party is trying to get this Country back to living within the law of the Constitution,, and you obviously fail to understand and just pass on the Political spiel.
We also agree that 2014 will be a Tea Party!!!
Ok let me make it plain and simply for you the middle class are workers and most of the poor are either unemployed,sick or disabled,etcetc. and as long as a worker have gainful employment then they are middle class without a job they are a bum and not all mimium wage workers are teens several or even most are well in their adulthood and a working person shouldn't have to be on food stamps or other poor safely net programs and how did the slave masters convince you trash types that it's ok for you to earn less for your work and it's ok to see your bills increase and the cost of living to increase but not your own paycheck your master have done a good job in making you believe in the great deception.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31876 Feb 7, 2014
Bushwhacker wrote:
Obama is fixing the Bush mess, like cleaning up Bin Laden, rather the "Mission Accomplished"...BS !
Bush screw up this country for years to come the good ole boy for the rich has he say's i he's for the haves and the have mores. Stay sharp Champ and Congrats to the Seattle Seahawks
for the best Superbowl in U.S. history.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31878 Feb 7, 2014
tmc wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks.an I agree.you know the republicans.have a lot of points.that I could agree with but they are simply to one sided when it comes to the reglar peoples way of living.to many free tickets.for the wealthy.at the Expence of the poor.the same with the Econmey.yes we do need industry.of all kinds.gas oil coal ect.but not at the destruction.of the planet.all most of my family.worked in coal.but I will never belive we should mountain top remove.what most people don,t understand is this methoed of mining.is strickly in the coal cos favor.not the worker.this will end mining.in this region within 20 years.if that long.then what would this area be left with I live in this area.because of these mountains.they are all this Region.has going for its self.i say mine.but by all means.do it in a sensible manner.lets not give up everything we are to mine coal.because in the end.all of us are mountain people.
Thank You for standing up for righteous also coal has been needed commodity for years but now our tech. and science have improve or energy resource pool and whats really sad is that the hard working coal miners in Kentucky and West Virgina have the most Black lung diease and cancer in the national and idiots like Paul are telling his people that they don't need Obamacare .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white sissy boy needs c#ock 1 hr Gator 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 158,064
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 9,201
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 26,679
Hypocrite McConnell 2 hr Hypocrit McTurtle 5
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr Trump Is Orange 3,601
Brian Morris Said 2 hr Dagnabit Jeff A 72
Pea and Wee PLLC 2 hr Amy 22

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages