Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,273)

Showing posts 25,441 - 25,460 of26,164
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you endorsing you queer SOB?
I endorse Hillary also... because I'm just like you.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>Hillary Clinton you deadbeat pos Faux News sucker.
New York Times magazine: Planet Hillary

The gravitational pull of a possible 2016 campaign is bringing all the old Clinton characters into her orbit. Can she make the stars align, or will chaos prevail?

A bio > 5500 words without the word Benghazi mentioned even once!

What difference does it make?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/26/magazine/hi...
hahahahahahah

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>That is why we need to get rid of all Republicans once and for all so that the Party of NO is no longer in the way of real progress.
No more Economic crashes, TARP, 911, Bin Laden protection, and imaginary WMD's.
yeah you right brother that what we need no stupd repupicans needed. we need a one prty cystem for long time in this cuntry.we been held hostege for long with the repulcans making all the calls.our president knows wats best he just proved that by sayin pot was ok becaus he soked it when he was yonger and he' ok so whts the big deal we like funbut repubs dont want us to have fun they want our taxes and obama want us to have more money for us poor popel. we need him as amerca president. igot more monie than i ever had now mfamily to and i don't have to pay taxes like i did when repuplicans run thing things vote democrits if yo know whats goodfor you
hahahahahahah

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

fox i fergot to sa how nuc i adnire you for sticing up fo us pour puple you keep the good hob so thnk you,your frien foever
Great American

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Wow! A 1-party system? That's America, she allows communists, fascists, and all those in between to have a say, to have representation within our sought after form of government by the people, for the people. No form of government is perfect or can solve all ills. It would be a most glorious Utopia if we could. Will never happen.

What is most interesting about our current President, he has not raised taxes. Unfortunately, the incoming revenues are not what was expected. As we fall further into debt, how long will it take before we do raise taxes. Woe be to the next president.

As most Presidents in their second term, they seem to slip further to the radicals of their party. You hear of more scandals.

I believe most who go to Washington do want to make America greater, however the political machine tears them down and makes them compromise in ways that makes them hate themselves. Heck even George Washington decried over all the bickering and back door deals. John Adams, just a mere 50 years after the revolution, said this was not the America he fought for. Term limits could possibly derail this monster.

No matter who is President, I always give my allegiance. Some speak of the horrible Republicans or Democrats, I see the same decisive bitterness which tears our government apart right here on this topic board. Saddens me to no end. I suppose our government of the people for the people IS a true reflection of America as it should be. Change needs to happen first with the people.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Great American wrote:
Wow! A 1-party system? That's America, she allows communists, fascists, and all those in between to have a say, to have representation within our sought after form of government by the people, for the people. No form of government is perfect or can solve all ills. It would be a most glorious Utopia if we could. Will never happen.
What is most interesting about our current President, he has not raised taxes. Unfortunately, the incoming revenues are not what was expected. As we fall further into debt, how long will it take before we do raise taxes. Woe be to the next president.
As most Presidents in their second term, they seem to slip further to the radicals of their party. You hear of more scandals.
I believe most who go to Washington do want to make America greater, however the political machine tears them down and makes them compromise in ways that makes them hate themselves. Heck even George Washington decried over all the bickering and back door deals. John Adams, just a mere 50 years after the revolution, said this was not the America he fought for. Term limits could possibly derail this monster.
No matter who is President, I always give my allegiance. Some speak of the horrible Republicans or Democrats, I see the same decisive bitterness which tears our government apart right here on this topic board. Saddens me to no end. I suppose our government of the people for the people IS a true reflection of America as it should be. Change needs to happen first with the people.
Have you counted the number of taxes in Obama Care? I heard there were 45.

This may be a simple persons` thought , but if all money collecting, and particularly from lobbyists , was outlawed, we might get more of what the people need and want?
Haji Baba

Burna, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Heywood should spend a little more time studying history, economics, and especially proper grammar and less time posting ignorant remarks on the internet.
htz

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Hawkshaw wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/raw-video-rand-paul-supporte r-stomps-on-moveon-org-activis t-outside-ky-debate/
The video clearly shows the woman being wrestled to the ground and her wig being pulled off. It also shows a man stepping on her shoulder and pushing down with his foot; then someone yells "no, no, come on" and the man backs off.
Question: 1st of all there was no reason for the man to step on her shoulder! Why was the woman trying to disquise herself? Why did she feel compelled to approach Ron Paul in the disquise? With the president calling the opposition the "enemy" was it possible they though she was a terrorist trying to hurt Ron Paul? And why was she there representing Moveon.org a far left progressive group if not to disrupt, impune, and be able to run to the media saying she was the victim?
Those who are supporters of the conservative movement must remember ... do not stoop to the level of the progressives, i.e. moveon.org , tides, etc. They are only interested in causing riots with the intent of intimidating people who don't agree with their position. We must respect their rights to protest while protecting the conservative candidates from being hurt, using the least amount of force possible!
Libs need to get their facts straight.
htz

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>You need to get off the Government tit.
At least I'm not on the Government dime.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>You are on the Government dole.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Either way--this does indicate you are on both. We conservatives resent paying taxes you drink up.. You must be on some thing as you never have anything to say, just trying to demean people. Why do you bother?
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>You do not pay Taxes you Governmnt Leech.
You are on a handout Check or you would starve you low life pos.
The usual Democratic spiel . Mitt didn`t pay taxes or give to the poor , either, did he? You are pitiful. Blockhead.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>Uhh no you stupid pos.
Then just what is it?

The most recent estimate from the nonpartisan Joint Committee on Taxation puts the total for more than a dozen different tax increases and other “revenue-related provisions” at $675 billion between now and 2022.

And that’s not counting the effect of penalty payments by individuals who refuse to take out health insurance (estimated by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office to be $54 billion over the same period. The JCT tax estimate also doesn’t count penalties paid by large employers (those with 50 employees or more). CBO estimates they will pay $113 billion during the period, rather than provide insurance coverage for their workers.
hahahahahahah

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

Sam wrote:
Senator Rand Paul needs to try to get Marijauna legalized!, this is the omly way we can legalize Hemp.
Like alcohol, it will be expensive with all the taxes. But not to worry,like alcohol,there will plenty of home grown and bootlegging going on. Does moonshine ring a bell?.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>You do not pay Taxes you Governmnt Leech.
You are on a handout Check or you would starve you low life pos.
Why do have so much hate for people on public assistance? What political party are you a part of again?
civics

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

It had come to my attention that all types of people take advantage of the government rich and poor because the government allows it. Some poor people do by living off of the government and some rich people try and find every loophole to get out of paying taxes. It seems to be the American Way.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Judged:

IrishLIAR wrote:
I guess, 22 is too young to decide to have sex...
If Rand is still reading Seuss ?!!!
LMAO !
Want to know where Rand Paul was on his vacation?

He and his partner were do-ing eye surgery for the poor and indigent in his district . Free !!!

Where were the Democrats???

Now do you understand why Ky. people like Paul and voted for him?
Karma Calls On FNIAJ

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>Obama is a joke just like his Jungle Bunny Daddy.
I cannot pass Bob Amos,I'm such a stupid pos.
Wow boy what insight.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Judged:

Trailer trash alert^^^^^^
Karma Calls On FNIAJ

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Judged:

Trailer trash alert Mommys out of the trailer,be on the alert for her.^
Lmfao
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>Rand Paul is a joke just like his pos Daddy.
Rand could not pass the Boards the stupid pos.
But HE is allowed to give free eye surgery with his partner.! Seems to me FNIAJ is a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 25,441 - 25,460 of26,164
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Pikeville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••