Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26319 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#31637 Jan 25, 2014
builder wrote:
It's amazing. Due to the fact that there are so many racist that support Rand Paul I can't support him... The GOP will not have a serious shot at winning the White House as long as you people keep up the racist overtones and remarks. You are destroying your own chances because everyone on the world can go on a GOP sight and read all of the hateful stuff you all say. It's not that most Americans don't agree with your base it's the fact that the hate from the constituents make you more deadly than Liberals...
ExactlyQ,
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#31639 Jan 25, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then who do you support?
Deadbeats like you Stupid.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#31641 Jan 25, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that you also spoke for builder. Let me clarify - If builder doesn't support Rand Paul because the has racist followers, just what political icon out there does he support?
You can answer too Fox, but please answer for yourself.
Hillary Clinton you deadbeat pos Faux News sucker.
builder

Cub Run, KY

#31643 Jan 25, 2014
I support none of the above. Politics is the football game that the fans lose no matter who wins. When I vote it is not by party line but by how I feel about the candidate... There are good Dems and good GOP members but both sides can destroy there chances with propaganda and hate talk weather it comes from the candidate or their supporters.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#31644 Jan 25, 2014
The trouble is that very few ever do as you say, and study the best person for the job. Mostly, just pull the Party lever. It is a shame the Country has become so Party minded , we get the bad apples out of the barrel.

It is not that any of the ones are rotten. it is that none will listen to the other, or work with the other. Because ideology is all they are concerned with. There are many things they could work on and agree on , if they ever sat down and discussed a direction. Such as Border Security, illegal and immigration reform with out amnesty, Taxes reformed to make all pay something such as a value added tax , instead of income personal tax, such as doing away with the lobbyist writing Bills, such as passing Bill they never read, and so on.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#31645 Jan 25, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow, I don't think that you endorsing Hillary is really going to help her much. But you are a fine example of her followers.
Who are you endorsing you queer SOB?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#31646 Jan 25, 2014
whitehair wrote:
The trouble is that very few ever do as you say, and study the best person for the job. Mostly, just pull the Party lever. It is a shame the Country has become so Party minded , we get the bad apples out of the barrel.
It is not that any of the ones are rotten. it is that none will listen to the other, or work with the other. Because ideology is all they are concerned with. There are many things they could work on and agree on , if they ever sat down and discussed a direction. Such as Border Security, illegal and immigration reform with out amnesty, Taxes reformed to make all pay something such as a value added tax , instead of income personal tax, such as doing away with the lobbyist writing Bills, such as passing Bill they never read, and so on.
Yes, it is those stupid Republicans that messed everything up. They are the pos Party of No.....no progress, no success, no brains, no good ideas.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#31647 Jan 25, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you endorsing you queer SOB?
I endorse Hillary also... because I'm just like you.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#31648 Jan 25, 2014
<quoted text>Hillary Clinton you deadbeat pos Faux News sucker.
New York Times magazine: Planet Hillary

The gravitational pull of a possible 2016 campaign is bringing all the old Clinton characters into her orbit. Can she make the stars align, or will chaos prevail?

A bio > 5500 words without the word Benghazi mentioned even once!

What difference does it make?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/26/magazine/hi...
hahahahahahah

Flatwoods, KY

#31652 Jan 26, 2014
<quoted text>That is why we need to get rid of all Republicans once and for all so that the Party of NO is no longer in the way of real progress.
No more Economic crashes, TARP, 911, Bin Laden protection, and imaginary WMD's.
yeah you right brother that what we need no stupd repupicans needed. we need a one prty cystem for long time in this cuntry.we been held hostege for long with the repulcans making all the calls.our president knows wats best he just proved that by sayin pot was ok becaus he soked it when he was yonger and he' ok so whts the big deal we like funbut repubs dont want us to have fun they want our taxes and obama want us to have more money for us poor popel. we need him as amerca president. igot more monie than i ever had now mfamily to and i don't have to pay taxes like i did when repuplicans run thing things vote democrits if yo know whats goodfor you
hahahahahahah

Flatwoods, KY

#31653 Jan 26, 2014
fox i fergot to sa how nuc i adnire you for sticing up fo us pour puple you keep the good hob so thnk you,your frien foever
Great American

United States

#31654 Jan 26, 2014
Wow! A 1-party system? That's America, she allows communists, fascists, and all those in between to have a say, to have representation within our sought after form of government by the people, for the people. No form of government is perfect or can solve all ills. It would be a most glorious Utopia if we could. Will never happen.

What is most interesting about our current President, he has not raised taxes. Unfortunately, the incoming revenues are not what was expected. As we fall further into debt, how long will it take before we do raise taxes. Woe be to the next president.

As most Presidents in their second term, they seem to slip further to the radicals of their party. You hear of more scandals.

I believe most who go to Washington do want to make America greater, however the political machine tears them down and makes them compromise in ways that makes them hate themselves. Heck even George Washington decried over all the bickering and back door deals. John Adams, just a mere 50 years after the revolution, said this was not the America he fought for. Term limits could possibly derail this monster.

No matter who is President, I always give my allegiance. Some speak of the horrible Republicans or Democrats, I see the same decisive bitterness which tears our government apart right here on this topic board. Saddens me to no end. I suppose our government of the people for the people IS a true reflection of America as it should be. Change needs to happen first with the people.
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#31657 Jan 26, 2014
Great American wrote:
Wow! A 1-party system? That's America, she allows communists, fascists, and all those in between to have a say, to have representation within our sought after form of government by the people, for the people. No form of government is perfect or can solve all ills. It would be a most glorious Utopia if we could. Will never happen.
What is most interesting about our current President, he has not raised taxes. Unfortunately, the incoming revenues are not what was expected. As we fall further into debt, how long will it take before we do raise taxes. Woe be to the next president.
As most Presidents in their second term, they seem to slip further to the radicals of their party. You hear of more scandals.
I believe most who go to Washington do want to make America greater, however the political machine tears them down and makes them compromise in ways that makes them hate themselves. Heck even George Washington decried over all the bickering and back door deals. John Adams, just a mere 50 years after the revolution, said this was not the America he fought for. Term limits could possibly derail this monster.
No matter who is President, I always give my allegiance. Some speak of the horrible Republicans or Democrats, I see the same decisive bitterness which tears our government apart right here on this topic board. Saddens me to no end. I suppose our government of the people for the people IS a true reflection of America as it should be. Change needs to happen first with the people.
Have you counted the number of taxes in Obama Care? I heard there were 45.

This may be a simple persons` thought , but if all money collecting, and particularly from lobbyists , was outlawed, we might get more of what the people need and want?
Haji Baba

Salem, KY

#31660 Jan 26, 2014
Heywood should spend a little more time studying history, economics, and especially proper grammar and less time posting ignorant remarks on the internet.
htz

Louisville, KY

#31667 Jan 27, 2014
Hawkshaw wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/raw-video-rand-paul-supporte r-stomps-on-moveon-org-activis t-outside-ky-debate/
The video clearly shows the woman being wrestled to the ground and her wig being pulled off. It also shows a man stepping on her shoulder and pushing down with his foot; then someone yells "no, no, come on" and the man backs off.
Question: 1st of all there was no reason for the man to step on her shoulder! Why was the woman trying to disquise herself? Why did she feel compelled to approach Ron Paul in the disquise? With the president calling the opposition the "enemy" was it possible they though she was a terrorist trying to hurt Ron Paul? And why was she there representing Moveon.org a far left progressive group if not to disrupt, impune, and be able to run to the media saying she was the victim?
Those who are supporters of the conservative movement must remember ... do not stoop to the level of the progressives, i.e. moveon.org , tides, etc. They are only interested in causing riots with the intent of intimidating people who don't agree with their position. We must respect their rights to protest while protecting the conservative candidates from being hurt, using the least amount of force possible!
Libs need to get their facts straight.
htz

Louisville, KY

#31669 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>You need to get off the Government tit.
At least I'm not on the Government dime.
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#31672 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>You are on the Government dole.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Either way--this does indicate you are on both. We conservatives resent paying taxes you drink up.. You must be on some thing as you never have anything to say, just trying to demean people. Why do you bother?
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#31677 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>You do not pay Taxes you Governmnt Leech.
You are on a handout Check or you would starve you low life pos.
The usual Democratic spiel . Mitt didn`t pay taxes or give to the poor , either, did he? You are pitiful. Blockhead.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#31681 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>Uhh no you stupid pos.
Then just what is it?

The most recent estimate from the nonpartisan Joint Committee on Taxation puts the total for more than a dozen different tax increases and other “revenue-related provisions” at $675 billion between now and 2022.

And that’s not counting the effect of penalty payments by individuals who refuse to take out health insurance (estimated by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office to be $54 billion over the same period. The JCT tax estimate also doesn’t count penalties paid by large employers (those with 50 employees or more). CBO estimates they will pay $113 billion during the period, rather than provide insurance coverage for their workers.
hahahahahahah

Flatwoods, KY

#31683 Jan 27, 2014
Sam wrote:
Senator Rand Paul needs to try to get Marijauna legalized!, this is the omly way we can legalize Hemp.
Like alcohol, it will be expensive with all the taxes. But not to worry,like alcohol,there will plenty of home grown and bootlegging going on. Does moonshine ring a bell?.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Strel 151,803
Word Association (Aug '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 6,993
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 25,716
News Gray calls for roads, technology to help coal r... 1 hr Just Sayin 15
Abortion is a human right. 2 hr GOD BLESS USA 43
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 2 hr hot water 979
Is Fuzztown for real or what??? (Aug '14) 3 hr kyguy 52
amy maybe putnam was framed (Jan '15) 5 hr Just Curious 17
Clerk Fired Somebody 10 hr Dismissed 7

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages