Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
25,421 - 25,440 of 26,195 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
FNIAJ Is A Tard

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Lmao Is A Twerp wrote:
<quoted text>I am Cornholio.Can I see your butt or something?Ugh,ugh,ugh.
Lmfao
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Heywood Jablowme wrote:
We should head stomp ever Rand Paul Tea Party Tardy. Conservatives are America-hating pieces of dog dung; Ronnie Teagan being a good example.
Rand Paul and his senile old bat of a father have documented ties to radical right wing neo Nazi groups; they only believe in freedom for whites.
And you conservatards listen up: the reason you all hate MoveOn and Soros is because the left is trying to make everything equal. I guess you sister marrying NASCAR watching beer drinking cousin humping trailer dwelling inbred morons are still stuck in the 1950's, when you could get away with lynching.
The good news? You 500 lb white conservatives are dying off, and I can't wait until you're all dead and screaming in Hell.
Excellent Post hahaha.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

my own person wrote:
both sides have fanatics, that's democracy. Playing the game within the rules is how it should be done. Like it or not. Abusing a fellow human being will always hurt your cause more than help. These people are their own worst enemy.
You're half right,but the baggers are the hater's/ so you should be just a tad more honest.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
If the sound of marching troops makes a difference this 2014, so be it. Our Military people are not for Obama nor the Democrats!! The troops will be loosened!!! Sooner , the better.
Now you are really stupid you pos.
FNIAJ Is A Tard

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Now you know I really am an inbred retarded pos.
Yes we already knew that about you.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

haji baba wrote:
She's just lucky she wasn't the victim of a drone strike!
W would not use the Drones, he was afraid of accidentally killing Bin Laden.
Joe Wilson

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
If the sound of marching troops makes a difference this 2014, so be it. Our Military people are not for Obama nor the Democrats!! The troops will be loosened!!! Sooner , the better.
That's a LIE,president Obama is the best Commander N Chief that we have had in my life time and I retired from the service.
And why don't you ask the military women who been getting rape for years and who have also been sexually harrassed what commander have looked out for their interested whereas before any allegation of rape could be dismissed by their C.O one of the good ole boys but not no longer under President Obama leadership,rapist no matter what rank will serve time under the UCMJ and be dishonorly discharge. you

Hail to the Chief!
Joe Wilson

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>W would not use the Drones, he was afraid of accidentally killing Bin Laden.
Hahahaha you hit the nail right on the head LOL.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Heywood Jablowme wrote:
The conservatives normally start with name calling and insults. I guess it comes from their lack of formal education ("Hukt on fonix werkt 4 mee"). After all, they don't believe in taxes, and as we are well aware, taxes fund education (or "educayshun"), and that benefits the non-whites Ayn Rand Paul hates.
Since conservatives are strict constitutionalists (or "consteetooshun"), trivia me this: Do you inbreeders realize the main reason for the Second Ammendement?
Seems you have things backwards. The Democrats are the name callin ones and then start trying to kill the messenger and the politician with innuendoes of some drastic bad things, true or not.

Taxes have to be- to run the gov`t . but with a smaller gov`t- less taxes, see, simple thinking way. Transfer all of the Educations, agriculture, and Epa back to the States when the Feds are out of it, and the States know better what each State needs.Of course the State taxes would take up what the Feds. give up, but they would not need as much as they would be smaller and better managed.

Do you understand smaller gov`t not being in your face to tell you how to live and what you have to buy, and they choose what that would be.? You have no perspective and know not that of which you write.

Not all Democrats and not all Republicans can be lumped as with total belief in either Party blather!
Why---

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Will this thread ever die?!!!!!!!
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Joe Wilson wrote:
<quoted text> That's a LIE,president Obama is the best Commander N Chief that we have had in my life time and I retired from the service.
And why don't you ask the military women who been getting rape for years and who have also been sexually harrassed what commander have looked out for their interested whereas before any allegation of rape could be dismissed by their C.O one of the good ole boys but not no longer under President Obama leadership,rapist no matter what rank will serve time under the UCMJ and be dishonorly discharge. you
Hail to the Chief!
HEY!!! you drank all the kool-aid,now some more will have to be made. But that's alright, I rather drank the TEA.
builder

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

It's amazing. Due to the fact that there are so many racist that support Rand Paul I can't support him... The GOP will not have a serious shot at winning the White House as long as you people keep up the racist overtones and remarks. You are destroying your own chances because everyone on the world can go on a GOP sight and read all of the hateful stuff you all say. It's not that most Americans don't agree with your base it's the fact that the hate from the constituents make you more deadly than Liberals...
High

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Stoned much?
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

builder wrote:
It's amazing. Due to the fact that there are so many racist that support Rand Paul I can't support him... The GOP will not have a serious shot at winning the White House as long as you people keep up the racist overtones and remarks. You are destroying your own chances because everyone on the world can go on a GOP sight and read all of the hateful stuff you all say. It's not that most Americans don't agree with your base it's the fact that the hate from the constituents make you more deadly than Liberals...
ExactlyQ,
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then who do you support?
Deadbeats like you Stupid.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that you also spoke for builder. Let me clarify - If builder doesn't support Rand Paul because the has racist followers, just what political icon out there does he support?
You can answer too Fox, but please answer for yourself.
Hillary Clinton you deadbeat pos Faux News sucker.
builder

Cave City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

I support none of the above. Politics is the football game that the fans lose no matter who wins. When I vote it is not by party line but by how I feel about the candidate... There are good Dems and good GOP members but both sides can destroy there chances with propaganda and hate talk weather it comes from the candidate or their supporters.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

The trouble is that very few ever do as you say, and study the best person for the job. Mostly, just pull the Party lever. It is a shame the Country has become so Party minded , we get the bad apples out of the barrel.

It is not that any of the ones are rotten. it is that none will listen to the other, or work with the other. Because ideology is all they are concerned with. There are many things they could work on and agree on , if they ever sat down and discussed a direction. Such as Border Security, illegal and immigration reform with out amnesty, Taxes reformed to make all pay something such as a value added tax , instead of income personal tax, such as doing away with the lobbyist writing Bills, such as passing Bill they never read, and so on.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow, I don't think that you endorsing Hillary is really going to help her much. But you are a fine example of her followers.
Who are you endorsing you queer SOB?
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
The trouble is that very few ever do as you say, and study the best person for the job. Mostly, just pull the Party lever. It is a shame the Country has become so Party minded , we get the bad apples out of the barrel.
It is not that any of the ones are rotten. it is that none will listen to the other, or work with the other. Because ideology is all they are concerned with. There are many things they could work on and agree on , if they ever sat down and discussed a direction. Such as Border Security, illegal and immigration reform with out amnesty, Taxes reformed to make all pay something such as a value added tax , instead of income personal tax, such as doing away with the lobbyist writing Bills, such as passing Bill they never read, and so on.
Yes, it is those stupid Republicans that messed everything up. They are the pos Party of No.....no progress, no success, no brains, no good ideas.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min sure 146,430
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min ChromiuMan 128,761
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 39 min LMS 16,119
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 42 min LMS 1,021
What is Anna Pinson hiding? 1 hr Amy 20
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 hr living dead girl 21,136
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 3 hr Musikologist 22,558
TJ Litafik 6 hr Little Doper 15
july 23 2014 grand jury indictments 7 hr illegal foreclosure 14
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 hr truth 90
paris cowboy = music 22 hr MUSICK-NESS 75
•••
•••
•••
•••