Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
25,261 - 25,280 of 26,229 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well good for you I had already f figured that out from reading your nonsense but why do you change your name so often? what do you fear? no cares who you our you're just another empty head bagger who can't think for themselves a follower and not a leader you don't have any self esteem or confidence and it's so sad.
But yet you continue to reply to her...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet you continue to reply to her...
That's because I'm polite heck I even keep replying to you and I know that you're a loser a liar and a thief.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> That's because I'm polite heck I even keep replying to you and I know that you're a loser a liar and a thief.
Your definition of "polite" needs some work.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your definition of "polite" needs some work.
You can work on being polite and nice yourself believe me it wouldn't hurt you.

Disregard that structure sentence of mines about you being polite and nice hahahaha that will never happen losers are lazy and deceptive you're so fake and cowardice that I can smell a Rat aka User

The only time that you have made sense was when you said No hate the Messenger just hate the Message.
Willard

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
You can work on being polite and nice yourself believe me it wouldn't hurt you.
Disregard that structure sentence of mines about you being polite and nice hahahaha that will never happen losers are lazy and deceptive you're so fake and cowardice that I can smell a Rat aka User
The only time that you have made sense was when you said No hate the Messenger just hate the Message.
I for one ,pay no attention to people who can't spell simple words or use periods.Shows you are uneducated and most likely on welfare and hate anyone who's a threat to your way of life. You are lazy,not disabled.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You are not polite and you are stupid.
Yes,we all know what you think about anyone with a view that you don't agree with.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Well you are a little pos, but you knew that.
Yes,we all know what you think about anyone with a view that you don't agree with.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You sound really ignorant but stupid at the same time. Good job.
I thought that we were on the same team with the same objective and that is to defeat the GOPT blood suckers.
SYl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well good for you I had already f figured that out from reading your nonsense but why do you change your name so often? what do you fear? no cares who you our you're just another empty head bagger who can't think for themselves a follower and not a leader you don't have any self esteem or confidence and it's so sad.
Have you got a licenses to psychoanalyze
everyone who does not agree with your incoherent nonsense , as lie rs thief's , baggers, as no confidence or self esteem. LOL!!
Sounds like you've been down this road your self,since you know so much about it.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

SYl wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you got a licenses to psychoanalyze
everyone who does not agree with your incoherent nonsense , as lie rs thief's , baggers, as no confidence or self esteem. LOL!!
Sounds like you've been down this road your self,since you know so much about it.
What are talking about? if I wanted you to agree with me I would spout the same Teabagger nonsense as you do now does that incoherent? also did I make the low self esteem comment to you? I was talking to my hometown guy.
SYl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> I thought that we were on the same team with the same objective and that is to defeat the GOPT blood suckers.
You can't count on F N I A J to be an reliable .He doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground anytime. If you do , then you are just as feeble minded as he is. I wouldn't call other posters names if I were you. You just made a joke out of your self.LOL!
SYl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
What are talking about? if I wanted you to agree with me I would spout the same Teabagger nonsense as you do now does that incoherent? also did I make the low self esteem comment to you? I was talking to my hometown guy.
Go back to post 31160 and see who you posted too.
I think you and FNIAJ would be hilarious together.Neither one knows who they are posting too.
But OMG! not two of them!!!!!!!!!!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

SYl wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't count on F N I A J to be an reliable .He doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground anytime. If you do , then you are just as feeble minded as he is. I wouldn't call other posters names if I were you. You just made a joke out of your self.LOL!
I call other posters names when they call me names now is that fair or not?
FNIA is still cool so don't expect me to throw him under the bus for your party it ain't going to happen.
SYl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> I thought that we were on the same team with the same objective and that is to defeat the GOPT blood suckers.
So you think the two of you will defeat the GOP. Well good luck.! I wish we had more like you and FNIAJ ! What am I saying ,.....WE DO!!!!!!!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
I call you an empty head bagger so is this what go jocks all tangle up about? I think that I was pretty mild I wasn't vulgar or un civil at the least was it bagger or empty head that got you so sore?
SYL.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

SYl wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think the two of you will defeat the GOP. Well good luck.! I wish we had more like you and FNIAJ ! What am I saying ,.....WE DO!!!!!!!
Actually the GOPT is defeating themselves.
SYl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> I call you an empty head bagger so is this what go jocks all tangle up about? I think that I was pretty mild I wasn't vulgar or un civil at the least was it bagger or empty head that got you so sore?
SYL.
Are you arguing with your self now?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Willard wrote:
<quoted text>
I for one ,pay no attention to people who can't spell simple words or use periods.Shows you are uneducated and most likely on welfare and hate anyone who's a threat to your way of life. You are lazy,not disabled.
Sure anything you say I'm this and I'm that ok I get it! you can think whatever you want about since that makes you feel so good about yourself even thought your sterotype of me is wrong and false and you're really exposing yourself to a fraud period.
BTW: who the heck are you do have a career are something to offer me ? if you wasn't such a loser In would write my English like a Lloyd of London Cooter,
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Wow I'm really popular now there in Dixie land haha maybe I should now there and run against rand paul I can pull it off.

Their no business like show business!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

SYl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you arguing with your self now?
Do you have a dual personally complex? are you cognizant of your own self? are familiar with the writing of Sigmund Freud? you should revisit the "ID,the Ego and the Super Ego logic and learn something your interself that will be very helpful for you moving backwards hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville