Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Hugh Jassoal

Bowling Green, KY

#27288 Apr 19, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The use of a drone would have planted a bomb and blown up the citizens .Why do our own in?It is bad enough for these muslim terrorists to do it, now as many have said Bush caused the 911,is this one caused by Oboso?
We could say it was his if he had Weeks of intelligence briefings saying 2 Russians were planning to plant pressure cooker bombs in back packs at the Boston marathon. And he chose to ignore them.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27290 Apr 19, 2013
Hey, come on Hugh.... Didn't Bush accomplish some mission or other ???.... Oh?
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#27294 Apr 20, 2013
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#27295 Apr 20, 2013
Bushwacker wrote:
Gay Slewsie from Seattle is still talking nonsense.
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#27298 Apr 20, 2013
Imagine a troll calling names and acting childish...
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#27299 Apr 20, 2013
Bushwacker wrote:
Imagine a troll calling names and acting childish...
The troll is the one on here 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, calling everyone else names. That would be you Gay Slewsie. Now, why did you get fired from the Post Office?
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#27300 Apr 20, 2013
Looks at the troll go on... OK troll, it's your game/nonsense....I was caught doing the nasty with your wife, BEFORE the others got their turns.
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#27301 Apr 20, 2013
Bushwacker wrote:
Looks at the troll go on... OK troll, it's your game/nonsense....I was caught doing the nasty with your wife, BEFORE the others got their turns.
The troll is the one on here 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, calling everyone else names. That would be you Gay Slewsie.
Now, why did you get fired from the Post Office?
Bushwacker

Seattle, WA

#27302 Apr 20, 2013
See spamming, there's your troll..

Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#27303 Apr 20, 2013
Bushwacker wrote:
The troll is the one on here 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, calling everyone else names. That would be you Gay Slewsie.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27305 Apr 20, 2013

Sam

Lexington, KY

#27306 Apr 20, 2013
When will this topic die...
Bushwacked

Saint Paul, MN

#27307 Apr 20, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27308 Apr 20, 2013

Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27309 Apr 20, 2013
Is there anything stupider, than a moniker stealing troll spamming 5 times on this thread ALONE, then saying someone else is HERE too much ????

Too late for coffee, but IRONY is sweet, too !!!
Helper

Georgetown, KY

#27310 Apr 20, 2013
No one cares about this thread. It should be deleted.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#27311 Apr 20, 2013
Helper wrote:
No one cares about this thread. It should be deleted.
I care about this thread,because Rand Paul is a fraud,that teabagger hillibilly got the nerve to insult or intelligence just by thinking that his affirmative action senate election and his pappy name will get him to be the POTUS is BS he is lower than sarah palin and michelle bachman oe even herman cain that moron got a better chance of getting in the oval office,Cruz and Rubio are another couple of idiot that don't have a snowball chance in hell of getting a shot at the prize especially after they sold out the people of the usa for he corporate crumbs of the NRA.
Were moving Forward,not backwards cooter.
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#27312 Apr 21, 2013
hell if a retarded kenyan can get elected anybody can, obama is living proof that if you put a d after its name you can elect anything end of story, america has seen the proof, they elected a so called black man to clear their conscience over slavery, but we all now know, One Big Ass Mistake America, no ifs ands or buts about it
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#27313 Apr 21, 2013
Don't bother to tell jokes, your "writing" will do...

LMAOROTFU~!

You go well with coffee & a danish....

“smiling on a cloudy day”

Since: Jan 09

Shakedown Street

#27314 Apr 21, 2013
Hey guys, what's this thread about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min ILoveitHere 153,862
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 11 min living dead girl 21,550
left and right 12 min plumber 2
Not Your Mother's Music (Oct '13) 22 min MUSICK-NESS 129
Word Association (Aug '11) 26 min MUSICK-NESS 5,040
UPike Brass Stroke City Puppets at Gala 32 min Donovan Batman 8
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 40 min rex 5,279
Valley Elementary Teacher having an affair? 21 hr Go girl 46
Job with hobbylobby 22 hr helper head 11
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs