Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
23,161 - 23,180 of 26,182 Comments Last updated Tuesday
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

The stock market indicates the Treasury("Obama`s") has kept the interest rate at almost an all time low.Therefore stocks advance and Bonds usually slide.While keeping the interests rate low and printing billions of dollars,the debt to China is easier to pay off.BUT,the dollar is devalued.We have serious knowledgeable people warning there could be further de-value of the dollar,and serious crashes and inflation should this occur.

There is now a debate as to when,not if,China and Russia,Brazil,Australia,and others that have met together,will decide the dollar is no longer to be the World`s dominant money to be used in all purchases across Country lines for products.When this happens,if it does,our economy will go bust.

This is not fear mongering but the best economics advisors on the market.The dollar has been the money of the World for some 50 or better years.The EU tried to come in but the European Countries could not pull it off.Others will try,and it is more than likely China will lead the way.

It would serve all to study up on this.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
Just look at the stock market. Or right, childish morons are ALWAYS broke...
I have left the stock market and Banks.The only safe location is in gold and silver,I think.Who knows!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

whitehair wrote:
The stock market indicates the Treasury("Obama`s") has kept the interest rate at almost an all time low.Therefore stocks advance and Bonds usually slide.While keeping the interests rate low and printing billions of dollars,the debt to China is easier to pay off.BUT,the dollar is devalued.We have serious knowledgeable people warning there could be further de-value of the dollar,and serious crashes and inflation should this occur.
There is now a debate as to when,not if,China and Russia,Brazil,Australia,and others that have met together,will decide the dollar is no longer to be the World`s dominant money to be used in all purchases across Country lines for products.When this happens,if it does,our economy will go bust.
This is not fear mongering but the best economics advisors on the market.The dollar has been the money of the World for some 50 or better years.The EU tried to come in but the European Countries could not pull it off.Others will try,and it is more than likely China will lead the way.
It would serve all to study up on this.
It would make sense to admit Bush created a huge economic problem, but you're too old to change(even your Depends).
need gas $$$

Marysville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Where is my Obama gas
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I have left the stock market and Banks.The only safe location is in gold and silver,I think.Who knows!
Both have gone way down in the last 2 Months you dumbass. Good call you stupid SOB.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="need gas $$$"]Where is my Obama gas[/QUOTE]Up your fat butt.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

The head nun of a convent calls all nuns together for a meeting with some shocking news. "A man was in the convent last night,we found underwear in the garden! All the nuns GASP! 1 nun tehetehe. The head nun calls all nuns together again later that evening. We found a condom in the bushes! All the nuns Gasp! 1 nun tehetehe. However we discovered a hole in the condom. All nuns tehetehe. 1 nun Gasp!
getreal

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

they should've stomped her head into the concrete.
are you kidding me

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>It would make sense to admit Bush created a huge economic problem, but you're too old to change(even your Depends).
Yes, Bush made mistakes. If Obama was as informed as he professed to be in 2008 he should have known what he was inheriting. Instead he wss elected based on promises he either could not keep or hasn't kept & still whines that everything that doesn't work out for him is Bush's fault. I am tired of the whining!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

are you kidding me wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Bush made mistakes. If Obama was as informed as he professed to be in 2008 he should have known what he was inheriting. Instead he wss elected based on promises he either could not keep or hasn't kept & still whines that everything that doesn't work out for him is Bush's fault. I am tired of the whining!!
Then move somewhere else Stupid.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Those 2 boys who shot the Mom in the thigh and then shot the baby in the face(baby died)should get Life Without Parole(I don't think they have the death penality in that state). Their Mom,aunt and a sister should get 10 to 20 yrs.and a day plus probation for life.
demonic rats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

these leftwingwhackadoodles will always blame bush, because if they but the blame where it belongs, it lands in the laps of democrats and obozo nobody else
Obvious

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

demonic rats wrote:
these leftwingwhackadoodles will always blame bush, because if they but the blame where it belongs, it lands in the laps of democrats and obozo nobody else
There is plenty of blame to go around. Pretending one side has sole ownership is blind partisanship.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Pretty EZ to blame Bushwhacker and it's not blind at all to see the damage he did... Of course, you'd have to be blind... to miss the simpleton wing nuts lack of intellect.
Merlin the Wizard

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Philatelist!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Poor, useless, schmahl....
breaker ten four

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

bush was doing quite well ,..until the democrats took over the senate ,.
that's when things went bad ,....
i would l take bush over obama ANY TIME
gasoline was $2.00 less per gallon under bush ,...
unemployment was far lower under bush ,..
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Bush lied us into Iraq, that was all jr... Pretty funny, you blame the leader now and give jr a pass, then ??
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

I have a question? Why are you still talking about Bush? H*** he's been out of office for 5yrs.!Geeeeez! What is wrong with you? Are you stuck in the past?
Pat

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Bush was a great man, you are fools.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

129 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 6 min living dead girl 21,114
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min dave 146,138
World War 3 8 min Historian 14
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 22 min Billy 53
Facebook parents that think there kids are royalty 28 min Rick 29
expo 29 min idea 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min spaceship 128,575
paris cowboy = music 6 hr MUSICK-NESS 70
Dr Thad Manning (Feb '12) 9 hr Highway_Woman 38
•••
•••
•••
Pikeville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000