Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#26863 Mar 27, 2013
The stock market indicates the Treasury("Obama`s") has kept the interest rate at almost an all time low.Therefore stocks advance and Bonds usually slide.While keeping the interests rate low and printing billions of dollars,the debt to China is easier to pay off.BUT,the dollar is devalued.We have serious knowledgeable people warning there could be further de-value of the dollar,and serious crashes and inflation should this occur.

There is now a debate as to when,not if,China and Russia,Brazil,Australia,and others that have met together,will decide the dollar is no longer to be the World`s dominant money to be used in all purchases across Country lines for products.When this happens,if it does,our economy will go bust.

This is not fear mongering but the best economics advisors on the market.The dollar has been the money of the World for some 50 or better years.The EU tried to come in but the European Countries could not pull it off.Others will try,and it is more than likely China will lead the way.

It would serve all to study up on this.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#26864 Mar 27, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Just look at the stock market. Or right, childish morons are ALWAYS broke...
I have left the stock market and Banks.The only safe location is in gold and silver,I think.Who knows!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26865 Mar 27, 2013
whitehair wrote:
The stock market indicates the Treasury("Obama`s") has kept the interest rate at almost an all time low.Therefore stocks advance and Bonds usually slide.While keeping the interests rate low and printing billions of dollars,the debt to China is easier to pay off.BUT,the dollar is devalued.We have serious knowledgeable people warning there could be further de-value of the dollar,and serious crashes and inflation should this occur.
There is now a debate as to when,not if,China and Russia,Brazil,Australia,and others that have met together,will decide the dollar is no longer to be the World`s dominant money to be used in all purchases across Country lines for products.When this happens,if it does,our economy will go bust.
This is not fear mongering but the best economics advisors on the market.The dollar has been the money of the World for some 50 or better years.The EU tried to come in but the European Countries could not pull it off.Others will try,and it is more than likely China will lead the way.
It would serve all to study up on this.
It would make sense to admit Bush created a huge economic problem, but you're too old to change(even your Depends).
need gas $$$

Columbus, IN

#26867 Mar 27, 2013
Where is my Obama gas
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26868 Mar 27, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I have left the stock market and Banks.The only safe location is in gold and silver,I think.Who knows!
Both have gone way down in the last 2 Months you dumbass. Good call you stupid SOB.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26869 Mar 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="need gas $$$"]Where is my Obama gas[/QUOTE]Up your fat butt.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#26870 Mar 27, 2013
The head nun of a convent calls all nuns together for a meeting with some shocking news. "A man was in the convent last night,we found underwear in the garden! All the nuns GASP! 1 nun tehetehe. The head nun calls all nuns together again later that evening. We found a condom in the bushes! All the nuns Gasp! 1 nun tehetehe. However we discovered a hole in the condom. All nuns tehetehe. 1 nun Gasp!
getreal

South Webster, OH

#26871 Mar 27, 2013
they should've stomped her head into the concrete.
are you kidding me

Georgetown, KY

#26872 Mar 28, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>It would make sense to admit Bush created a huge economic problem, but you're too old to change(even your Depends).
Yes, Bush made mistakes. If Obama was as informed as he professed to be in 2008 he should have known what he was inheriting. Instead he wss elected based on promises he either could not keep or hasn't kept & still whines that everything that doesn't work out for him is Bush's fault. I am tired of the whining!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26873 Mar 28, 2013
are you kidding me wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Bush made mistakes. If Obama was as informed as he professed to be in 2008 he should have known what he was inheriting. Instead he wss elected based on promises he either could not keep or hasn't kept & still whines that everything that doesn't work out for him is Bush's fault. I am tired of the whining!!
Then move somewhere else Stupid.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#26874 Mar 28, 2013
Those 2 boys who shot the Mom in the thigh and then shot the baby in the face(baby died)should get Life Without Parole(I don't think they have the death penality in that state). Their Mom,aunt and a sister should get 10 to 20 yrs.and a day plus probation for life.
demonic rats

Somerset, KY

#26875 Mar 28, 2013
these leftwingwhackadoodles will always blame bush, because if they but the blame where it belongs, it lands in the laps of democrats and obozo nobody else
Obvious

Saint Paul, MN

#26876 Mar 28, 2013
demonic rats wrote:
these leftwingwhackadoodles will always blame bush, because if they but the blame where it belongs, it lands in the laps of democrats and obozo nobody else
There is plenty of blame to go around. Pretending one side has sole ownership is blind partisanship.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26878 Mar 28, 2013
Pretty EZ to blame Bushwhacker and it's not blind at all to see the damage he did... Of course, you'd have to be blind... to miss the simpleton wing nuts lack of intellect.
Merlin the Wizard

Somerset, KY

#26879 Mar 28, 2013
Philatelist!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26881 Mar 28, 2013
Poor, useless, schmahl....
breaker ten four

AOL

#26882 Mar 28, 2013
bush was doing quite well ,..until the democrats took over the senate ,.
that's when things went bad ,....
i would l take bush over obama ANY TIME
gasoline was $2.00 less per gallon under bush ,...
unemployment was far lower under bush ,..
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#26883 Mar 28, 2013
Bush lied us into Iraq, that was all jr... Pretty funny, you blame the leader now and give jr a pass, then ??
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#26884 Mar 28, 2013
I have a question? Why are you still talking about Bush? H*** he's been out of office for 5yrs.!Geeeeez! What is wrong with you? Are you stuck in the past?
Pat

Portsmouth, OH

#26885 Mar 28, 2013
Bush was a great man, you are fools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 8 min MUSICK-NESS 709
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min gary 6,934
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 11 min MUSICK-NESS 22,692
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 51 min Ari son of Anarchy 155,234
Mud creek guy 2 hr living dead girl 14
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 hr living dead girl 21,640
Facebook parents that think there kids are royalty 3 hr 2cool 4 school 92
the expo does it again! 7 hr older than dirt 39
Fighter Jets in Pikeville (May '12) 9 hr City Circus 50

Pikeville Jobs

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]