Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26312 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

wtf

Richmond, KY

#25236 Jan 11, 2013
Wings of a Dove wrote:
Some people still believe unions are there because they care about their rights. All they care about are your union dues.
And you thought the Employers were going to take care of you.
Amused Sleww

Kent, WA

#25237 Jan 11, 2013
Funny, they voted for RawMoney, even though he ran companies outta business, lowered wages on many others, and owned a fetus disposal business...
TWA

London, KY

#25240 Jan 11, 2013
you leftwingers are the ones telling us daily how obozo is creating all these jobs now you say there arent any, i love it, you give a leftwinger long enuff he will try and lie its way out of the last lie it told, tell us where those high paying obozo jobs are again
Amu7sed Slew

Kent, WA

#25241 Jan 11, 2013
RawMoney outsourced them...Pay attention, child.
dems are retards

Jackson, MI

#25244 Jan 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Hey Retard,
this post was for your dad and mommy...Correct your e-mail, moron.
you refuse to answer the question, how long have you been a lesbian and do you have any gay cats?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#25245 Jan 11, 2013
I like your "writing", retard...Do you ever pull your hand outta your pants to capitalize ???

Is tooth brush, because you only have the one ??

You know, there's a tree working 24/7 to supply oxygen, you'd "think" you'd use it better.
repubs are dummies

Wooton, KY

#25246 Jan 11, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you refuse to answer the question, how long have you been a lesbian and do you have any gay cats?
now how about that.in Detroit Michigan.one the most drug crime city in america.and all you can do is jump on a woman, go clean up you filthy back door flea bag.
dems are retards

Jackson, MI

#25247 Jan 11, 2013
repubs are dummies wrote:
<quoted text>now how about that.in Detroit Michigan.one the most drug crime city in america.and all you can do is jump on a woman, go clean up you filthy back door flea bag.
detroit is run by libotard racists, your kind of people,
dems are retards

Jackson, MI

#25248 Jan 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
I like your "writing", retard...Do you ever pull your hand outta your pants to capitalize ???
Is tooth brush, because you only have the one ??
You know, there's a tree working 24/7 to supply oxygen, you'd "think" you'd use it better.
answer the question and you will feel better about coming out of the closet,
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#25249 Jan 11, 2013
Personal experience, no doubt ??? Good for you, I assume you're looking to hook up, with a cat ???
repubs are dummies

Wooton, KY

#25250 Jan 11, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
detroit is run by libotard racists, your kind of people,
no Detroit and Flint is in the state of Michigan with Repub. gov.and all repub state. don't try lay your garbage ways on someone else. the't you boy not no dem or liberal just all repub ruled ..what a crap hole.it fits you perfectly.root with it pig..
I Am Ron Paul

Saluda, SC

#25251 Jan 11, 2013
she was most likely a Demnut bat crap crazy phycho pill popping meth head like many in albany!
dems are retards

Jackson, MI

#25252 Jan 11, 2013
repubs are dummies wrote:
<quoted text>no Detroit and Flint is in the state of Michigan with Repub. gov.and all repub state. don't try lay your garbage ways on someone else. the't you boy not no dem or liberal just all repub ruled ..what a crap hole.it fits you perfectly.root with it pig..
just like a libotard, blame 8 years of a liberal anti-American demcrap governor on a repub who has been in for 1 year,

BAAAAAAAAAAAA,
dems are retards

Jackson, MI

#25253 Jan 11, 2013
repubs are dummies wrote:
<quoted text>no Detroit and Flint is in the state of Michigan with Repub. gov.and all repub state. don't try lay your garbage ways on someone else. the't you boy not no dem or liberal just all repub ruled ..what a crap hole.it fits you perfectly.root with it pig..
union thug state - nothing to do with repubs, libotards destroyed this state,

BAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IND

Wooton, KY

#25254 Jan 11, 2013
I Am Ron Paul wrote:
she was most likely a Demnut bat crap crazy phycho pill popping meth head like many in albany!
ha ha you better run Paul when them Dem's catch up with you some them wear no.15's.
I Am Ron Paul

Saluda, SC

#25255 Jan 11, 2013
Yeah they all got there crazy checks so they love love Obamaliar!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#25256 Jan 11, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
union thug state - nothing to do with repubs, libotards destroyed this state,
BAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Nope, without the GM bailout, you'd be a waste land.
TWA

London, KY

#25257 Jan 11, 2013
what has the obozoclown screwed up today anybody heard yet
dems are retards

Jackson, MI

#25258 Jan 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, without the GM bailout, you'd be a waste land.
GM wasn't bailed out, it received a deferred bankruptcy so oblamer could buy votes and union thugs could sit around bars talking tuff,

BAAAAAAAAA,

answer the question,
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#25259 Jan 11, 2013
Funny, Bushwhacker started the bailouts, huh ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min usa 163,928
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 35 min Wackybacky 36,805
Sanctuary Cities 1 hr Impeach Trump Now 41
If you voted for Pres. Trump 1 hr Impeach Trump Now 62
Real News is DEAD, Politics News Channel Only, ... 1 hr Impeach Trump Now 20
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Impeach Trump Now 4,829
aleisha pigg (Dec '10) 6 hr Gojo 11
Pike County Child Protective Services Is A Disg... 18 hr Trumpangatun 29

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages