Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#24594 Dec 2, 2012
Jim wrote:
Are we still on the bitch that should have had her head stomped.
And you know this how?
Robert

Lees Summit, MO

#24597 Dec 2, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, an illiterate teabagger!
This is like the 20th post you have used the term teabagger. Is this something you and your life partner do alot?
david

United States

#24599 Dec 3, 2012
I am a republican who works in a demoncratic gov agency. My boss is democrate.
thirdwurldasmeri ka

Sheridan, AR

#24600 Dec 3, 2012
leftwingers ar so conclusive they accept anybody as long as they arte leftwingers
billc222

New Tazewell, TN

#24621 Dec 4, 2012
The CURRENT Republicans don't want to do anything except disrupt congress, do away with government and let a CEO run it into the ground. We need to get rid of Mitch McConnell and John Boehner and replace them with republicans who care about this country and the condition the country is in. They are only concerned with their own self-interest.
I know you've read this before but it's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!
vote for pedro

United States

#24624 Dec 5, 2012
her damn head shouldn't have been in the way and he didn't step on that somebody else did (you know like if you built a business according to obama somebody else did).
Maybe she should have applied for her permit and went to the free speech zone... lol i could go on all day this nation has become a joke
Marty

United States

#24631 Dec 5, 2012
I heard old ashley judd may take a try at ole mitch in two years,don,t think it would be a good ideal though don,t believe she has enough experience to do the job. Ole,mitch needs his ass kicked out been in their to damn long,ole bastard just hanging on until his retirement kicks in to the fullest amount i suppose. Don,t see any good cadidate,s yet maybe one will pop up in a year,whats everybody think about beshear good god 29.000.00 dollars for frigging carpet,no wonder we are in such a mess,damn i could have a new truck for that and at least had the oppurntunity to wreck the damn thing,geez way to much for carpet must of been one hell of a contributer to his campaign fund to get that contract. Oh hell,go back to work building a new flat bed trailer in my shop should be done in a few days. Good day all
wtf

Paris, KY

#24638 Dec 5, 2012
vote for pedro wrote:
her damn head shouldn't have been in the way and he didn't step on that somebody else did (you know like if you built a business according to obama somebody else did).
Maybe she should have applied for her permit and went to the free speech zone... lol i could go on all day this nation has become a joke
You are a joke.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#24640 Dec 6, 2012
A guy is reading his paper when his wife walks up behind him and smacks him on the back of the head with a frying pan.

He asks, "What was that for?"

She says, "I found a piece of paper in your pocket with 'Betty Sue' written on it."

He says, "Jeez, honey, remember last week when I went to the track?'Betty Sue' was the name of the horse I went there to bet on."

She shrugs and walks away. Three days later he's reading his paper when she walks up behind him and smacks him on the back of the head again with the frying pan.

He asks, "What was that for?"

She answers, "Your damned old horse just called!"
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#24642 Dec 6, 2012
Marty wrote:
I heard old ashley judd may take a try at ole mitch in two years,don,t think it would be a good ideal though don,t believe she has enough experience to do the job. Ole,mitch needs his ass kicked out been in their to damn long,ole bastard just hanging on until his retirement kicks in to the fullest amount i suppose. Don,t see any good cadidate,s yet maybe one will pop up in a year,whats everybody think about beshear good god 29.000.00 dollars for frigging carpet,no wonder we are in such a mess,damn i could have a new truck for that and at least had the oppurntunity to wreck the damn thing,geez way to much for carpet must of been one hell of a contributer to his campaign fund to get that contract. Oh hell,go back to work building a new flat bed trailer in my shop should be done in a few days. Good day all
At the present time,about all we have between Obama and this Country being totally screwed,is Mc Connell.Better lay off replacing him with some left wing thinking person.
So many on here and in this Country have absolutely no understanding of what a conservative really is all about or the
way one thinks and what one is wanting.
As a conservative: wants smaller gov`t ,the constitution to be followed,honesty,integrity,dec ent people doing a decent job.We want our Congress to be open,to not spend their days collecting money or seeing lobbyists,but working together to make this Country better.At this time in our Nation,we need SS#,medicare,welfare reforms to benefit the people,not special interests.We need taxes to be reformed and simplified,with a flat tax or a sales tax so everyone pays their fair share based on the way they live and what they have.
Every person,every politician,both or all Parties,have some good things they could impart into settling these things,if all would listen and work together.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24643 Dec 6, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
At the present time,about all we have between Obama and this Country being totally screwed,is Mc Connell.Better lay off replacing him with some left wing thinking person.
So many on here and in this Country have absolutely no understanding of what a conservative really is all about or the
way one thinks and what one is wanting.
As a conservative: wants smaller gov`t ,the constitution to be followed,honesty,integrity,dec ent people doing a decent job.We want our Congress to be open,to not spend their days collecting money or seeing lobbyists,but working together to make this Country better.At this time in our Nation,we need SS#,medicare,welfare reforms to benefit the people,not special interests.We need taxes to be reformed and simplified,with a flat tax or a sales tax so everyone pays their fair share based on the way they live and what they have.
Every person,every politician,both or all Parties,have some good things they could impart into settling these things,if all would listen and work together.
You're a great argument for a voting intelligence test... In your case, you've never passed a test or a bar.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#24644 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>You're a great argument for a voting intelligence test... In your case, you've never passed a test or a bar.
Idiot,

Why is so difficult for you to embrace your idiocy?

Even your cut/pastes are never relevant to any issue that you post them on.

As a Psychotic EVERYTHING you post is a "Defensive Reaction",(Google the expression!) and you use every one of the 12 or so Defenses defined by Professionals to identify Mentally Ill like you that know nothing but "Defensive Reactions".

Nothing you post has EVER had any value, and we are subjected to you working out your Uncle Daddy issues in public on this Forum, to the detriment of we the normal functioning Human Beings.

Isn't there a more appropriate Forum on the Internet for Sociopaths like you to do the "Uh Huh, Yup, Yup, Yup, Uh Huh" babble with others just like you? We know that you in the 10% Defective exist, and always will.

There must be a Home for Psychotics like you on the Internet someplace.

Would you like me to find a "Home" for you on the Internet where you can babble with your Co Defectives?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#24648 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>You're a great argument for a voting intelligence test... In your case, you've never passed a test or a bar.
You may question my personal intelligence,teacher,but why not look at the content of the statement and give one the benefit of your great intelligence as to what is wrong in belief of being responsible for your own self?In honesty,morally correct,openness in politics,in the gov`t,following the Constitution,etc.You just belittle common sense?Try next time to have some.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#24649 Dec 6, 2012
Maybe you been smoking too much of the pot.We did raise it here til the rope business went out.Boy,you are just wrong headed.Maybe the poster above figured you out?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#24650 Dec 6, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
BTW--in my case you would find several degrees from college,many other seminars in learning business and cattle raising,never took the bar as decided not to be a lawyer,so just for your benefit,take a look at your own background.Try to shape up!!

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#24652 Dec 6, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW--in my case you would find several degrees from college,many other seminars in learning business and cattle raising,never took the bar as decided not to be a lawyer,so just for your benefit,take a look at your own background.Try to shape up!!
http://www.ijreview.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
jerry

Duluth, GA

#24653 Dec 6, 2012
this is all just horrible.
DOYLE RULE

Lexington, KY

#24654 Dec 6, 2012
Hell yeah! She deserved it.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#24655 Dec 6, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
My sentiments exactly!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#24657 Dec 6, 2012
Perhaps your opinion of yourself will improve with age.Sometime along the life you live you will determine that being so proud of oneself sometimes indicates what only you fool yourself into being.It is called by children as "smarty pants" so grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 7 min living dead girl 21,647
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr wtf 7,185
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Jay 155,437
Steven Newman (Mar '09) 4 hr Vigilante 16
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 4 hr Musikologist 712
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 5 hr Musikologist 22,695
Word Association (Aug '11) 5 hr Jennifer Renee 5,129
the expo does it again! 8 hr Observer 46
Was Candidate Ray Set Up at Expo Concert? 8 hr enter name 15
Facebook parents that think there kids are royalty 10 hr Courtney 94