A certain someone was up past their b...
Keiiths sister purg

Logan, WV

#183 Jul 25, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I can imagine that. I've tried teaching your ignorant ass for months now. But your idiocy keeps getting in the way. You were the reason Bush made "no child left behind".
Glad you enjoyed pigging out at my pee hole clam salad bar. KNEW U WOULD LUV IT.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#184 Jul 25, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
"There is no God", "Benghazi denial", "America wasn't founded on Christian principals", "Natural gas (NOT POLITICS) killed coal", "Support homosexuality", "Palin is stupid because you've seen her Twitter account"....etc.
Yeah, I've seen your work....it's just senseless drivel to the intelligent.
Amen, BC. These Liberals present are clearly representing the dunce section or "special needs" class part of the educational system in the modern day arena of Politics and Social Issues. These are places where they can apply their illogical, deranged depravities and find some type of like-minded poor souls willing to prop up and support their mindless absurdities. On the other hand, the few true intellectuals, the "advanced students" if you will are obviously where people like yourself and I dwell wholeheartedly and it makes the dullards envious and petty about our higher brain functions and ability to articulate them so they try to adopt some type of "playground bully" role then and it really backfires on them and reveals what idiotic dumbasses they truly are and then the whole "class" gets to mock and ridicule them..you know, like we do now, LMAO!
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#185 Jul 25, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen, BC. These Liberals present are clearly representing the dunce section or "special needs" class part of the educational system in the modern day arena of Politics and Social Issues. These are places where they can apply their illogical, deranged depravities and find some type of like-minded poor souls willing to prop up and support their mindless absurdities. On the other hand, the few true intellectuals, the "advanced students" if you will are obviously where people like yourself and I dwell wholeheartedly and it makes the dullards envious and petty about our higher brain functions and ability to articulate them so they try to adopt some type of "playground bully" role then and it really backfires on them and reveals what idiotic dumbasses they truly are and then the whole "class" gets to mock and ridicule them..you know, like we do now, LMAO!
Most EXCELLENT summarization, P.R.!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#186 Jul 25, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
"There is no God", "Benghazi denial", "America wasn't founded on Christian principals", "Natural gas (NOT POLITICS) killed coal", "Support homosexuality", "Palin is stupid because you've seen her Twitter account"....etc.
Yeah, I've seen your work....it's just senseless drivel to the intelligent.
I choose not to believe in Religion, because unlike you, I'm familiar with most world religions, and have factually seen the plagiarism Christianity has committed. You on the other hand ignorantly deny facts. Your point about Benghazi, nothing has been shown in any of these investigations to prove any different than I've said. Please provide some evidence to suggest otherwise. I've never denied Christianity didn't have influence on our Nation, just that our nation is Secular, and not a theocracy as you idiots seem to think. Natural Gas has killed coal, to deny that is just moronic.

Homosexuals are humans, and as American as you, and are as deserving of equal rights and freedoms as anyone else. The Constitution you claim to support, agrees with me. Remember "All men are created equal". And the SCOTUS agrees with me as well. And I never aid Palin is "stupid because I seen her twitter" this is nothing but a sad attempt by you to rewrite the narrative, because as usual you can't craft a real argument. Twitter was simply a suggestion as a place to start to see her idiocy. Though it being you, it's no surprise you can't grasp such a simple concept. As usual, nothing but stupidity from you. Jeez man, can you just once present a challenge just once?

Location hidden

#187 Jul 25, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol what complete nonsense...
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#188 Jul 25, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
I choose not to believe in Religion, because unlike you, I'm familiar with most world religions, and have factually seen the plagiarism Christianity has committed. You on the other hand ignorantly deny facts. Your point about Benghazi, nothing has been shown in any of these investigations to prove any different than I've said. Please provide some evidence to suggest otherwise. I've never denied Christianity didn't have influence on our Nation, just that our nation is Secular, and not a theocracy as you idiots seem to think. Natural Gas has killed coal, to deny that is just moronic.
Homosexuals are humans, and as American as you, and are as deserving of equal rights and freedoms as anyone else. The Constitution you claim to support, agrees with me. Remember "All men are created equal". And the SCOTUS agrees with me as well. And I never aid Palin is "stupid because I seen her twitter" this is nothing but a sad attempt by you to rewrite the narrative, because as usual you can't craft a real argument. Twitter was simply a suggestion as a place to start to see her idiocy. Though it being you, it's no surprise you can't grasp such a simple concept. As usual, nothing but stupidity from you. Jeez man, can you just once present a challenge just once?
I've presented you challenge after challenge....which you've met with complete idiocy that you call "facts". Case in point, you've "Seen the plagiarism Christianity has committed." I'm sure YOU have, just as I've seen the ignorance that you spew.

And yes, I SPECIFICALLY asked you to present some valid evidence to support your claim that Palin is ignorant. AND, all you could offer was her Twitter account. That, was your pathetic response.

I'm not even going to address the other crap....I've already covered it, called you out on it, and we've all seen what heinous crap you can conjure up. No thanks.

Location hidden

#189 Jul 25, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
I've presented you challenge after challenge....which you've met with complete idiocy that you call "facts". Case in point, you've "Seen the plagiarism Christianity has committed." I'm sure YOU have, just as I've seen the ignorance that you spew.
And yes, I SPECIFICALLY asked you to present some valid evidence to support your claim that Palin is ignorant. AND, all you could offer was her Twitter account. That, was your pathetic response.
I'm not even going to address the other crap....I've already covered it, called you out on it, and we've all seen what heinous crap you can conjure up. No thanks.
That's the problem, you won't accept fact for what it is, because it disagrees with your "opinion". And no you've not "called me out" on anything. Like is said the SCOTUS, and the Constitution disagrees with you on homosexuals, but yet you're still bringing it up, as if you accomplished anything. It's just one more example of how completely idiotic you are. I provide arguments, supported with facts, you provide garbage with insults, because you just simply can't do anything else.

Do you deny the bible hasn't plagiarized other Religions? Yes or no?

You ask for proof of Palins stupidity, and I suggested you starting with her twitter. Again this is a very simple concept you can't seem to grasp. It's hilarious just how much difficulty you seem to have with such simple things. As I said, just once big puss give me a challenge. You're really getting boring.
JOE NOBODY

Bloomington, IN

#190 Jul 26, 2013
Hey BB, You jealous of Palin? My guess, yep! She's on TV, you're on Topix!
Crib Block

Pikeville, KY

#191 Jul 26, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem, you won't accept fact for what it is, because it disagrees with your "opinion". And no you've not "called me out" on anything. Like is said the SCOTUS, and the Constitution disagrees with you on homosexuals, but yet you're still bringing it up, as if you accomplished anything. It's just one more example of how completely idiotic you are. I provide arguments, supported with facts, you provide garbage with insults, because you just simply can't do anything else.
You ask for proof of Palins stupidity, and I suggested you starting with her twitter. Again this is a very simple concept you can't seem to grasp. It's hilarious just how much difficulty you seem to have with such simple things. As I said, just once big puss give me a challenge. You're really getting boring.
You should be proud of the service you provide the idiots. You also must know that their pathetic lives revolve around you and topix of course. Just like the repubs in congress who after the president talks about growing jobs and improving the economy for the middle class they say we wont help. They are all blinded by hate for the president. See BB the thing they want is for the first black president to fail. Why would they want that you ask. So they can show good cause for the country to never elect another black man. The country has improved under this president even with congress trying hard to destroy him. History will be written and it will show the success of Obamas presidency. It will also show how the republicans tried hard to derail him.
JOE NOBODY

Bloomington, IN

#192 Jul 26, 2013
Yo CB, Are you a comedian, if not you should be. That last post is hilarious!!!
Communist China

Hemingway, SC

#193 Jul 26, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Palin said the Paul Revere warned the British.

Case closed.
Communist China

Hemingway, SC

#194 Jul 26, 2013
JOE NOBODY wrote:
Yo CB, Are you a comedian, if not you should be. That last post is hilarious!!!
There was no comedy just facts but Spaexila Ed types laugh at inappropriate times.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#195 Jul 26, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Palin said the Paul Revere warned the British.
Case closed.
Obama said that Obamacare would cost 9 billion. Last estimates I've seen are over $2 Trillion. LMAO!!!!!
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#196 Jul 26, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because YOU pick and chose what IS factual does not make it so. The Constitution does not directly or indirectly address homosexuality. They didn't have that problem at the time, but I would figure that based on the religious background of our founding fathers, that they would have disagreed with it. And yes, I disagree with you COMPLETELY that the Bible has plagiarized anything. Look, if you believe that matter and life just spawned from nothing, so be it. It takes a little common sense and little faith to understand that there is something far greater to the story. With that said, if you ridicule my religion, I'll ridicule your ignorance.

Lastly, and for the third time, CAN you offer anything other than a "Twitter" account to support your claim about Palin? Just because you DON'T agree with her politics, does NOT have anything to do with her intelligence. The liberal media set out to destroy her credibility, and people like YOU bought it. Now look what we have in office...good job, dummy.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#197 Jul 26, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Most EXCELLENT summarization, P.R.!
Thank you, BC. I thought so as well. Besides, no one with any REAL intellectualism and knowledge of World History will fall for drivel like "the plagiarism Christianity has committed". The truth is that Constantine did corrupt Christianity by his assimilating other Pagan-based beliefs/rituals INTO Christianity and since he was both Emperor and Church Leader it became fact. Christianity did not do that in and of itself, a Man did. For some reason (ahem) many people are unable to differentiate between what God/Jesus instructs and what Man does.
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Palin said the Paul Revere warned the British.
Case closed.
Far from it actually, moron. Have you seen/heard the comments NObama made yesterday praising Ho Chi Minh?!! Talk about a real idiot..I'd almost say that NObama had no real understanding of who Ho Chi Minh was or what he was responsible for.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/354524/o...
Crib Block

Pikeville, KY

#198 Jul 26, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because YOU pick and chose what IS factual does not make it so. The Constitution does not directly or indirectly address homosexuality. They didn't have that problem at the time, but I would figure that based on the religious background of our founding fathers, that they would have disagreed with it. And yes, I disagree with you COMPLETELY that the Bible has plagiarized anything. Look, if you believe that matter and life just spawned from nothing, so be it. It takes a little common sense and little faith to understand that there is something far greater to the story. With that said, if you ridicule my religion, I'll ridicule your ignorance.
Lastly, and for the third time, CAN you offer anything other than a "Twitter" account to support your claim about Palin? Just because you DON'T agree with her politics, does NOT have anything to do with her intelligence. The liberal media set out to destroy her credibility, and people like YOU bought it. Now look what we have in office...good job, dummy.
Communist China said it best Paul Revere warned the British. A person running for office should no better. Palin never wanted to serve the people she wanted to get rich. That's why she quit as Alaskas governor.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#199 Jul 26, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama said that Obamacare would cost 9 billion. Last estimates I've seen are over $2 Trillion. LMAO!!!!!
He also claimed he would close Guantanamo Bay and not increase Taxes on the Middle Class. NObama says he is a Christian yet he supports on strengthening the most ungodliest of things imaginable everyday. He does NOT say anything about how he supported and helped pass Illinois' own Stand Your Ground Law. See
the pattern here, BC..I know you do, LOL! That weak bastard SAYS one thing then
does another..or does not say a word when it's something unfavorable toward/
about him, heh.
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

#200 Jul 26, 2013
Crib Block wrote:
<quoted text>Communist China said it best Paul Revere warned the British. A person running for office should no better. Palin never wanted to serve the people she wanted to get rich. That's why she quit as Alaskas governor.
Even IF she said it, SOOOOO FREAKIN WHAT!?!?! She's human, good Lord, people CAN make mistakes!! Take yourself for example, in the above post, you wrote "NO better", when it should've been "KNOW better". Now, if we hold YOU to same standard that YOU expect of others, would that not validate your idiocy?

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#201 Jul 26, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Even IF she said it, SOOOOO FREAKIN WHAT!?!?! She's human, good Lord, people CAN make mistakes!! Take yourself for example, in the above post, you wrote "NO better", when it should've been "KNOW better". Now, if we hold YOU to same standard that YOU expect of others, would that not validate your idiocy?
BRILLIANT observation and validated point, BC! Now either that moron will be man enough to say something like "You know what Big Cat, you are correct, people can and do make mistakes. Thank you for pointing out my own shortcomings and the clear evidence that I too, like Sarah Palin, can make a mistake, even a basely simple one as improperly using NO in place of the correct term KNOW in this case. She made as simple of a mistake and I, and others as mindless as I, have a propensity to blow it all up way out of proportions and ramble on and on about something I have now proven myself capable of doing". Orrrr
the imbecile will continue to carry on like a childish jackass despite the clear signal
it will send of validating his own Hypocrisy and state of utter clueless detachment to
others. I am betting that poor bastard will opt for the latter myself, LMAO!
Crib Block

Pikeville, KY

#202 Jul 26, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea so what! She gets a pass for mistakes but Obama does not. Right!! I have no problem with you disagreeing with Obama what I have a problem with is the hate. Role your sleeves up get in their and help make improvement in the country. Stop the I hate him so much I want him to fail. Look like it or not he is elected by a democratic majority stop crying like a baby and get in there and work. Oh yea that's right you wimps don't understand real work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 13 min Kyboy 2,903
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 18 min Outlaw 33,323
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mickey402 151,814
compensation lawyer 1 hr fcuked-up 3
News Gray calls for roads, technology to help coal r... 1 hr Mitch 17
Pike Co School Board Race 2 hr TheNews 4
Paul Patton Statue 2 hr Statue of disgrace 118
amy maybe putnam was framed (Jan '15) 12 hr Just Curious 17
Clerk Fired Somebody 16 hr Dismissed 7

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages