A certain someone was up past their b...
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#157 Jul 23, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I say just follow her twitter, and see the ignorant shit she says on a daily basis. You did not feel the need to respond? BS, you couldn't respond. Wy? Because you can never respond with a valid argument or point. It's always the same with you, and will continue to be.
Gauging a person's intelligence based on a "Twitter" account is a vaild argument?

That is exactly the type of idiocy you continually bring to the table.
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

#161 Jul 23, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>She thought Paul Revere warned the British.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Most all politicians make "trivial" errors.(Even if she did say those things). It happens.

Hell, if you think that's funny...Prez. Obama divulged the identity of Seal Team 6 AND gave Russia Top Secret info about our nuclear weapons! And he's supposed to be on OUR side! Ain't that a knee slapper!!!!
Keiths sister pburg

Logan, WV

#162 Jul 23, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
If so then you are clearly it's rectal cavity that's compacted with
feces from your ongoing sodomization, LOL!
I will give them an opportunity to pig out at my old big pee hole clam salad bar at Amos Park most all of next week. They as well as me will love that.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#163 Jul 23, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are basing your opinion of Palin's intelligence from her "twitter" account, but you can't judge Obama based on 4 years in office and statistical facts and data. That sums up your delusional logic!
Have you noticed the funniest, most hilarious aspect of all of this, BC? That moron is admitting he is actively following Sarah Palin on Twitter, LMAO! Priceless. His admission would almost imply there may be hope for the poor thing yet if we didn't already know what a lost cause the sumb!tch already is, ha!
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#164 Jul 23, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed the funniest, most hilarious aspect of all of this, BC? That moron is admitting he is actively following Sarah Palin on Twitter, LMAO! Priceless. His admission would almost imply there may be hope for the poor thing yet if we didn't already know what a lost cause the sumb!tch already is, ha!
I wondered that myself! Why WOULD the moron be following Palin????
He's certainly an unorthodox kind of idiot.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#165 Jul 23, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
If you truly, honest-to-God believe what you have claimed here then you are definitely much more tragically stupid and pitifully hopeless then I ever previously imagined. I mean sure, we have all seen the "Everyone On Topix Is Patrick" whining and crying before but the total lack of logical common sense that this post implies is the revelation of someone that is immensely ignorant, way beyond just common stupidity..I mean seriously, this is a whole new type of idiot here.
TLH! TLH! TLH!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#166 Jul 23, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
I wondered that myself! Why WOULD the moron be following Palin????
He's certainly an unorthodox kind of idiot.
Unorthodox, huh? I like that, BC. It's a really nice, subtle way of
belittling that poor jackass while maintaining an air of politeness.
Good one, Brother!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#167 Jul 23, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are basing your opinion of Palin's intelligence from her "twitter" account, but you can't judge Obama based on 4 years in office and statistical facts and data. That sums up your delusional logic!
It's not the only stick with which to measure Palins lack of intellect. But it's a fair place to start. Simply do a google search of Palinisms and see for yourself. She's a moron, but again, compared to you, she's a genius.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#169 Jul 23, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the only stick with which to measure Palins lack of intellect. But it's a fair place to start. Simply do a google search of Palinisms and see for yourself. She's a moron, but again, compared to you, she's a genius.
Do you follow me on Twitter as well???*LMAO*

Location hidden

#170 Jul 23, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly I doubt you could manage signing in to an account. I imagine you're still trying to learn basic email.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#171 Jul 24, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry BC, but I think it is evident that BB there's the type that only follows males into public restrooms or out of the way parks if you know what I mean. LMAO!
keiths sister pburg

Logan, WV

#172 Jul 24, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly I doubt you could manage signing in to an account. I imagine you're still trying to learn basic email.
PLEASE REMEMBER OUR DATE AT AMOS PARK WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO PIG OUT AT MY OLD BIG PEE HOLE SALAD CLAM BAR.
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

#174 Jul 24, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry BC, but I think it is evident that BB there's the type that only follows males into public restrooms or out of the way parks if you know what I mean. LMAO!
HAHAHA!!!!
Crib Block

Pikeville, KY

#175 Jul 24, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that a third grade reply is this best you can do. I see that when BB makes you all look stupid you say something about being gay. Come on Patty cakes we know you want some of BBs sausage.
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

#176 Jul 24, 2013
Crib Block wrote:
<quoted text> Why is it that a third grade reply is this best you can do. I see that when BB makes you all look stupid you say something about being gay. Come on Patty cakes we know you want some of BBs sausage.
Are you for real???? Please explain how your reply is NOT third grade caliber but P.R.'s was. You do a mighty fine job of looking stupid all on your own! Keep up the good work!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#177 Jul 24, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you for real???? Please explain how your reply is NOT third grade caliber but P.R.'s was. You do a mighty fine job of looking stupid all on your own! Keep up the good work!
Exactly, BC..that's why I haven't bothered with this recent jackass idiot's attempts to humor me. You so easily pointed out the very true aspect of this imbecile Crib Block's drivel. We need a "crib block" alright..Someone should crib block him INTO his crib so the SOB cannot access the computer and prove his ignorance.

LMAO!
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#178 Jul 25, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, BC..that's why I haven't bothered with this recent jackass idiot's attempts to humor me. You so easily pointed out the very true aspect of this imbecile Crib Block's drivel. We need a "crib block" alright..Someone should crib block him INTO his crib so the SOB cannot access the computer and prove his ignorance.
LMAO!
This site is PROOF that school teachers are terribly underpaid. Could you imagine trying to teach these knot heads something and putting up with their ignorance on a daily basis?
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

#180 Jul 25, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why you dropped out after 8th Grade Stupo?
Still feeling all happy after the Zimmerman verdict, I see.

Location hidden

#181 Jul 25, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
This site is PROOF that school teachers are terribly underpaid. Could you imagine trying to teach these knot heads something and putting up with their ignorance on a daily basis?
Yes I can imagine that. I've tried teaching your ignorant ass for months now. But your idiocy keeps getting in the way. You were the reason Bush made "no child left behind".
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

#182 Jul 25, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I can imagine that. I've tried teaching your ignorant ass for months now. But your idiocy keeps getting in the way. You were the reason Bush made "no child left behind".
"There is no God", "Benghazi denial", "America wasn't founded on Christian principals", "Natural gas (NOT POLITICS) killed coal", "Support homosexuality", "Palin is stupid because you've seen her Twitter account"....etc.

Yeah, I've seen your work....it's just senseless drivel to the intelligent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 min Darktainium 25,415
Cracker Barrel coming to Pikeville 20 min Pikeville Power S... 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr LMS 148,394
Frank jones 1 hr used and forgotten 2
Clinton v Trump 2 hr old dude 12
Gays who raise chikdren 2 hr they deserve it 31
A Nickname For the Donald 3 hr Unbelievable 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages