A certain someone was up past their b...
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#113 Jul 19, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: we celebrate doing absolutely nothing, just like always fellow idiot Big Puss.
Your "translation" explains a lot, Boy Blew. Apparently you can't friggin' read!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#115 Jul 19, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "translation" explains a lot, Boy Blew. Apparently you can't friggin' read!
Pal, when you can actually make a valid point, with something of substance to support anything you've claimed. Then maybe your posts will hold some merit with anyone besides your fellow crew of simpletons, and mental midgets like Patty there. Until then people could hear more enlightening noise by sticking their heads in front of a fan. Honestly, you're becoming a waste of time. I could find a better verble "sparring" partner, debating a coma patient. At least their in audible groans could possibly by some stroke of luck form into a valid argument. Trying to debate anything with a fool of you caliber quickly turns into nothing but a name calling debacle, simply because you're incapable of anything more. You lack the required upper level brain functions needed for such exercise.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#116 Jul 19, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Pal, when you can actually make a valid point, with something of substance to support anything you've claimed. Then maybe your posts will hold some merit with anyone besides your fellow crew of simpletons, and mental midgets like Patty there. Until then people could hear more enlightening noise by sticking their heads in front of a fan. Honestly, you're becoming a waste of time. I could find a better verble "sparring" partner, debating a coma patient. At least their in audible groans could possibly by some stroke of luck form into a valid argument. Trying to debate anything with a fool of you caliber quickly turns into nothing but a name calling debacle, simply because you're incapable of anything more. You lack the required upper level brain functions needed for such exercise.
How MUCH more valid could my point be???? Your bone-headed translation of what my friend said was NO WHERE NEAR what he said. Which is EXACTLY on par for your ignorant off-the-wall translation of every damn subject you've commented on. You air-headed moron!
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#117 Jul 19, 2013
DAYUM wrote:
BIG CAT that's make'n me horny as hell is that a nice looking lady or what hell is that.
You've got the wrong website, Doofus. This is Topix, NOT Adult Friend Finder.

Location hidden

#118 Jul 19, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
How MUCH more valid could my point be???? Your bone-headed translation of what my friend said was NO WHERE NEAR what he said. Which is EXACTLY on par for your ignorant off-the-wall translation of every damn subject you've commented on. You air-headed moron!
Your point wasn't valid in the least. My translation was a perfect one, the two of you consistently celebrate imagined victories, or accomplishments. But they're only perceived as such by you two complete and utter morons, and on occasion, when he pulls himself out of hiding, the intolerable idiot that is GOP. To the rest of the world, it's seen as the nonsense, and complete ignorance that it is. And that is exactly what the two of you simpletons were doing with the above posts.
Communist China

Hemingway, SC

#119 Jul 20, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
You deadbeat Food Stamper, go eat your cheese boy.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#120 Jul 20, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point wasn't valid in the least. My translation was a perfect one, the two of you consistently celebrate imagined victories, or accomplishments. But they're only perceived as such by you two complete and utter morons, and on occasion, when he pulls himself out of hiding, the intolerable idiot that is GOP. To the rest of the world, it's seen as the nonsense, and complete ignorance that it is. And that is exactly what the two of you simpletons were doing with the above posts.
Delusional! It's seen by the rest of Topix World IE (TLH DYNASTY) as people with common sense putting a liberal loon in his place.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#121 Jul 20, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional! It's seen by the rest of Topix World IE (TLH DYNASTY) as people with common sense putting a liberal loon in his place.
Die laughing! That shallow sh!thead BB and his fellow Libscum are "Lost In Translation" (and God only where else), BC. LOL! You pointed out an astute observation there when you highlighted to overwhelming difference in what I/we say and how it actually registers in the mind of Liberal vermin. What we say/post is faaarrrrrr from what actually ends up as the final result in those stupid fool's skulls.

Now, another highly amusing aspect of all this is also evident here..notice/read all the BS from that jackass in Post #115. So if all his own claims are TRUE then why does he bother to repeatedly seek us/our posts out and give us attention day in and day out? Of course he'ss
going to claim it's amusement or entertaining or some other obvious excuse but it's clearly
an obsession with us he's publicly suffering for all to witness. HE tries, strives, and
struggles to portray some feigned apathy for us YET he returns again and again, over and over
seeking us out and giving us our due respect and acknowledgement so regardless of what he may
claim here, those very same claims speaks volumes, stand as published testaments to his OCD
and complete reverence for us. LMAO!

Location hidden

#122 Jul 20, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't put a dog in its place you half wit numb nut. You're slowly becoming one with Patty here, buying in to his "TLH dynasty" BS. You're as sad, and fucking delusional as is he is. As I said dumb f@@k, you're no challenge to anyone, and lack the ability to even begin to formulate a valid point, or argument. Wen you can, then maybe you'll be able to join the adults, until then you should go back to your corner, and keep silent unless spoken too.

Location hidden

#123 Jul 20, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Die laughing! That shallow sh!thead BB and his fellow Libscum are "Lost In Translation" (and God only where else), BC. LOL! You pointed out an astute observation there when you highlighted to overwhelming difference in what I/we say and how it actually registers in the mind of Liberal vermin. What we say/post is faaarrrrrr from what actually ends up as the final result in those stupid fool's skulls.
Now, another highly amusing aspect of all this is also evident here..notice/read all the BS from that jackass in Post #115. So if all his own claims are TRUE then why does he bother to repeatedly seek us/our posts out and give us attention day in and day out? Of course he'ss
going to claim it's amusement or entertaining or some other obvious excuse but it's clearly
an obsession with us he's publicly suffering for all to witness. HE tries, strives, and
struggles to portray some feigned apathy for us YET he returns again and again, over and over
seeking us out and giving us our due respect and acknowledgement so regardless of what he may
claim here, those very same claims speaks volumes, stand as published testaments to his OCD
I don't seek you out you dumb ass, I reply to posts that are replies to mine, the same as you and he does as well. Again I've shown with your very own logic, that you're as guilty of these things, as anyone you accuse. Being the simpleton that you are, can't counter that little truth, so instead you ignore it, and just continue with your BS. I've told you before, you idiots provide an amusing distraction, from the day to day grind, of actually working for a living, something that the two of you so obviously know nothing about.

So by your logic again, you have and big cat have an obsession with me as well, you both "seek out" my posts, reply to them, acknowledge them, and give me attention, day in, and day out. Everything you posted there can be flipped and applied to the two of you, with amazing accuracy. The difference, you're one step beyond me, you go to topics unrelated to me, that I'm no where near, and my name falls from your mouth in these topics with almost every post made by you. By your very own logic, you must have it bad for me. Of course this all makes too much sense, and you can't formulate a real argument against it, so again you will spin, and or ignore the truth. As always...
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#124 Jul 20, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't put a dog in its place you half wit numb nut. You're slowly becoming one with Patty here, buying in to his "TLH dynasty" BS. You're as sad, and fucking delusional as is he is. As I said dumb f@@k, you're no challenge to anyone, and lack the ability to even begin to formulate a valid point, or argument. Wen you can, then maybe you'll be able to join the adults, until then you should go back to your corner, and keep silent unless spoken too.
Of course I side with Pat! It's very simple really. You see, Pat is intelligent, and well, you...you're an idiot dumbass. You are so stupid that you're oblivious to the fact that you've been victimized and had by the TLH Dynasty. Denial of getting slapped around like a bitch a common symptom.
Communist China

Hemingway, SC

#125 Jul 21, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I side with Pat! It's very simple really. You see, Pat is intelligent, and well, you...you're an idiot dumbass. You are so stupid that you're oblivious to the fact that you've been victimized and had by the TLH Dynasty. Denial of getting slapped around like a bitch a common symptom.
You side with Fatty because you are a low life just like him. Now get back on the Couch you wannabe.
Communist China

Hemingway, SC

#126 Jul 21, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
How pathetic can you be Hollow Dweller?
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#127 Jul 21, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>You side with Fatty because you are a low life just like him. Now get back on the Couch you wannabe.
I've seen how badly you crave his attention. Just like the rest of his "flock". They guy owns all of you.
Communist China

Hemingway, SC

#128 Jul 21, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen how badly you crave his attention. Just like the rest of his "flock". They guy owns all of you.
That Holler Rat owns a Mobile Home and a Band Tee Shirt you wimp Worshipper.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#129 Jul 21, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>That Holler Rat owns a Mobile Home and a Band Tee Shirt you wimp Worshipper.
You couldn't afford a used tent. And the T-shirt you have was a donation.

Location hidden

#130 Jul 21, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? He's intelligent? Ehh what can you expect from a moron that thinks Palin is intelligent. You dumb f@@k, I strung you along for months before Patty even poked his head I. To one of our discussions. Months... You're both to stupid to see I manipulate you idiots as much as you claim you guys manipulate me. By yours and Pattys logic, you're both as big a bunch of "homotrolls" and word worshipers, as you both accuse others of being. I've victimized you since this time last year, and had been for a long while before your moronic "bro" came slinking in. And will continue to "victimize" the two of you, for as long as its entertaining.

Location hidden

#131 Jul 21, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as badly as you both crave my attention, your own logic can be flipped and applied very accurately to the two of you dumb f&&ks, you're both just too ignorant to grasp it.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#132 Jul 21, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? He's intelligent? Ehh what can you expect from a moron that thinks Palin is intelligent. You dumb f@@k, I strung you along for months before Patty even poked his head I. To one of our discussions. Months... You're both to stupid to see I manipulate you idiots as much as you claim you guys manipulate me. By yours and Pattys logic, you're both as big a bunch of "homotrolls" and word worshipers, as you both accuse others of being. I've victimized you since this time last year, and had been for a long while before your moronic "bro" came slinking in. And will continue to "victimize" the two of you, for as long as its entertaining.
Palin IS intelligent, and you have NO grounds or evidence to support otherwise....except for the liberal media idiots that you lame brains buy into.

HAHAHA...you are so freakin comically stupid! Nobody gives a damn about what you have to say! Furthermore, you aren't smart enough to manipulate your very small band of moronic pals. As much as you may wish to aspire to the level of popularity and respect of Pat Riot, dream on, you tard!

Location hidden

#133 Jul 21, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Palin IS intelligent, and you have NO grounds or evidence to support otherwise....except for the liberal media idiots that you lame brains buy into.
HAHAHA...you are so freakin comically stupid! Nobody gives a damn about what you have to say! Furthermore, you aren't smart enough to manipulate your very small band of moronic pals. As much as you may wish to aspire to the level of popularity and respect of Pat Riot, dream on, you tard!
Yet here you are after all these months still replying to me. As Patty said, your actions contradict your words pal. There is plenty of evidence of how stupid Palin is, hell man, just follow her twitter, and see it from her own mouth. Like I said I've strung you along for months, and will continue too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
compensation lawyer 19 min fcuked-up 3
News Gray calls for roads, technology to help coal r... 24 min Mitch 17
Pike Co School Board Race 51 min TheNews 4
Paul Patton Statue 51 min Statue of disgrace 118
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min umoron 151,813
More Ray Jones Rants 1 hr No help from Ray 4
Word Association (Aug '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 6,995
amy maybe putnam was framed (Jan '15) 11 hr Just Curious 17
Clerk Fired Somebody 15 hr Dismissed 7

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages