A certain someone was up past their b...
Crib Block

Pikeville, KY

#203 Jul 26, 2013
Exactly we all make mistakes little puss. Obama is no different. He has tried to help us all that's more than I can say about republicans who said " Our number one job is to make Obama a one term president. It should have been we don't always agree but the people have spoken and we will do our best to work with the president.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#204 Jul 26, 2013
Everyone makes mistakes, yes it is true but the problem is REPEAT mistakes or mistakes that hurt/kill others. A POTUS does not have the leeway to make some mistakes when lives, massive numbers of lives at times, are all hinging on their choices and decisions. Besides, what NObama does is not even making mistakes in my book..he's totally apathetic and hostile to anyone that believes differently than he does. The IRS scandal proves that, his comments related to Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman proves that as well. NObama has even went as far as to verify that he has no respect for the Laws of this nation nor The Constitution that they originate from. Maybe this will help some of the less enlightened here tell the difference:

Giving an order to "Stand Down" while Americans are being attacked and killed in a foreign embassy is a BIG mistake...so is then trying to blame that Terrorist attack on an unrelated "video".

Directing I.R.S. agents to target, harass, and suppress Conservatives for beliefs different than his own is not a mistake on NOBama's part..it is a CRIME.
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

#205 Jul 26, 2013
Crib Block wrote:
<quoted text>Yea so what! She gets a pass for mistakes but Obama does not. Right!! I have no problem with you disagreeing with Obama what I have a problem with is the hate. Role your sleeves up get in their and help make improvement in the country. Stop the I hate him so much I want him to fail. Look like it or not he is elected by a democratic majority stop crying like a baby and get in there and work. Oh yea that's right you wimps don't understand real work!
Are you comparing getting Paul Revere's Ride story mixed up with not being able to account for 4 dead American's in Benghazi? I mean come on!

You think that I WANT our Prez to fail????? HAHAHAHA!!!! I'd jump for joy if he got our debt under control, created jobs, gained global respect, took a stand against abortion, illegals, and homosexuality....etc. First and foremost, I'm a cheerleader for the U.S.A., not ANY party. I support any politician that puts the success of this nation first...and today, that's hard to find.
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

#206 Jul 26, 2013
Crib Block wrote:
Exactly we all make mistakes little puss. Obama is no different. He has tried to help us all that's more than I can say about republicans who said " Our number one job is to make Obama a one term president. It should have been we don't always agree but the people have spoken and we will do our best to work with the president.
For every 1 job that Obama says he created, 3 went on welfare. Maybe that's the kind of help you're referring to.
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

#207 Jul 26, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
Everyone makes mistakes, yes it is true but the problem is REPEAT mistakes or mistakes that hurt/kill others. A POTUS does not have the leeway to make some mistakes when lives, massive numbers of lives at times, are all hinging on their choices and decisions. Besides, what NObama does is not even making mistakes in my book..he's totally apathetic and hostile to anyone that believes differently than he does. The IRS scandal proves that, his comments related to Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman proves that as well. NObama has even went as far as to verify that he has no respect for the Laws of this nation nor The Constitution that they originate from. Maybe this will help some of the less enlightened here tell the difference:
Giving an order to "Stand Down" while Americans are being attacked and killed in a foreign embassy is a BIG mistake...so is then trying to blame that Terrorist attack on an unrelated "video".
Directing I.R.S. agents to target, harass, and suppress Conservatives for beliefs different than his own is not a mistake on NOBama's part..it is a CRIME.
I'm sure you've seen that Obama has called these events "Phony Scandals". Apparently they've ran out of alibi's.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#208 Jul 26, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because YOU pick and chose what IS factual does not make it so. The Constitution does not directly or indirectly address homosexuality. They didn't have that problem at the time, but I would figure that based on the religious background of our founding fathers, that they would have disagreed with it. And yes, I disagree with you COMPLETELY that the Bible has plagiarized anything. Look, if you believe that matter and life just spawned from nothing, so be it. It takes a little common sense and little faith to understand that there is something far greater to the story. With that said, if you ridicule my religion, I'll ridicule your ignorance.
Lastly, and for the third time, CAN you offer anything other than a "Twitter" account to support your claim about Palin? Just because you DON'T agree with her politics, does NOT have anything to do with her intelligence. The liberal media set out to destroy her credibility, and people like YOU bought it. Now look what we have in office...good job, dummy.
I don't pick and chose anything moron. Facts are facts, and that's it. No it does not directly address homosexuals, but it says, "all man is created equal" they are humans, and American citizens, and thusly are entitled to every right, and freedom you enjoy. To deny them this goes against the very Constitution you claim to hold so dear. But you can't grasp the most simple of concepts, why should I expect you to understand this one. You can disagree with the bible plagiarizing other religions, but agains HISTORY and FACT proves otherwise. You're honestly just fucking hopeless friend.
Crib Block

Pikeville, KY

#209 Jul 27, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
That's just it what you say here is not true. Admiral Mullen testified that no one gave an order to stand down. It was not our embassy you lying fool. You keep up this Benghazi crap as if Obama killed them. Listen terrorist attacked "a consulate" what more is there to tell. The Irs stuff has done been debunked dumb azz! Other groups were also targeted Issa and his witch hunt has been over.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#210 Jul 27, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama said that Obamacare would cost 9 billion. Last estimates I've seen are over $2 Trillion. LMAO!!!!!
Nobody believes your Faux News BS.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#211 Jul 27, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you've seen that Obama has called these events "Phony Scandals". Apparently they've ran out of alibi's.
And you have proved what Stupid?
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#212 Jul 27, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't pick and chose anything moron. Facts are facts, and that's it. No it does not directly address homosexuals, but it says, "all man is created equal" they are humans, and American citizens, and thusly are entitled to every right, and freedom you enjoy. To deny them this goes against the very Constitution you claim to hold so dear. But you can't grasp the most simple of concepts, why should I expect you to understand this one. You can disagree with the bible plagiarizing other religions, but agains HISTORY and FACT proves otherwise. You're honestly just fucking hopeless friend.
Scientists cannot FACTUALLY prove the beginning of life. All of their findings are based on theory. This, of course, is the option you've chosen to believe. Just like your politics and everything thing else, you only consider something to be "factual" if it suits your skewed way of thinking.

Not only are you an idiot, you're also a classless bum. Nice F bomb!
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#213 Jul 27, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>And you have proved what Stupid?
I've proved that this country has far too many idiots in it...such as yourself.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#215 Jul 27, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
I've proved that this country has far too many idiots in it...such as yourself.
Look in the Mirror Dummy, and behold a Faux nut sucker.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#216 Jul 27, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Look in the Mirror Dummy, and behold a Faux nut sucker.
So, how's work?*LMAO*

Location hidden

#217 Jul 27, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientists cannot FACTUALLY prove the beginning of life. All of their findings are based on theory. This, of course, is the option you've chosen to believe. Just like your politics and everything thing else, you only consider something to be "factual" if it suits your skewed way of thinking.
Not only are you an idiot, you're also a classless bum. Nice F bomb!
Who's talking about the beginning of life, besides you dumb azz? And no, I consider something factual, when it's factual, because you know, that's what makes something fact. And you calling anyone classless is a complete and utter joke.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#218 Jul 27, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed I have and apparently so, BC. Yeah, the IRS scandal was SOOOO phony that the POTUS himself undertook the unprecedented historically significant action of interrupting regular television programming and holding an "emergency" Press Conference from the WH's East Room where he stated how concerned he was and vowed to get answers and hold people responsible (of course he won't, didn't, and isn't but that is the NObama Way..say what sounds best then hunker down until things pass over).

Now, did you notice that in his hour-long "economy" speech last week that NObama
yet again focused on division and blame? Divide and conquer tactics masked within
his speech included the use of the word (and it's implications) "inequality" at least 15 times where he used it to springboard into blaming the wealthy for all of
our economy's ills and infused more of his "hate the rich" dogma. To be touted as
a series of speeches meant to bring focus back around to the economy, all he's focused so far on is more Class Warfare and social conflict. Imagine THAT, huh?!
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#219 Jul 27, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's talking about the beginning of life, besides you dumb azz? And no, I consider something factual, when it's factual, because you know, that's what makes something fact. And you calling anyone classless is a complete and utter joke.
Jeez, you Knot Head. I was USING it as an example of how you have NO concept of what is "factual". Now, please provide me some factual information about the beginning of life. You are an atheist, right???? Here's YOUR chance to finally unveil the beginning of life with concrete, proven, documented facts!!!! It's the oldest question known to man, but apparently, YOU have the FACTS!!!! LET 'ER RIP!
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#220 Jul 27, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
For part 2 of you insult, make no mistake, YOU are the classless utter joke. As evidenced by your foul language. Your decency AND credibility has sank to the level of WTF.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#221 Jul 27, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed I have and apparently so, BC. Yeah, the IRS scandal was SOOOO phony that the POTUS himself undertook the unprecedented historically significant action of interrupting regular television programming and holding an "emergency" Press Conference from the WH's East Room where he stated how concerned he was and vowed to get answers and hold people responsible (of course he won't, didn't, and isn't but that is the NObama Way..say what sounds best then hunker down until things pass over).
Now, did you notice that in his hour-long "economy" speech last week that NObama
yet again focused on division and blame? Divide and conquer tactics masked within
his speech included the use of the word (and it's implications) "inequality" at least 15 times where he used it to springboard into blaming the wealthy for all of
our economy's ills and infused more of his "hate the rich" dogma. To be touted as
a series of speeches meant to bring focus back around to the economy, all he's focused so far on is more Class Warfare and social conflict. Imagine THAT, huh?!
I believe that the W.H. became involved with the whole Treyvon thing to divert attention away from all their problems. This bunch is certainly dangerously crooked.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#222 Jul 27, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that the W.H. became involved with the whole Treyvon thing to divert attention away from all their problems. This bunch is certainly dangerously crooked.
Of course they/he did, BC. Nothing fuels the flames and creates more smoke than racially-charged rhetoric and phony "social causes" that are being manipulated from afar. Like I said before, these recent scandals concerning The Obama Administration are so "phony" that they/he have been scrambling to get anything they can going in the public eye as long as it will fuel division and cause distraction. Same as how that POtuS bastard used the term "inequality" so many times in his recent speech as he tried to widen the divide of Class Warfare and empower his Kill The Rich (and spread their wealth around) bullsh!t trying to disguise it all within his "economy" based approach recently.

Look, we all know what this bastard and his BS are all about: Deceit, Strife, Conflict,
Chaos, Injustice, etc. and people are seeing it more and more everyday. The only people
still struggling to defend that useless jackass are equal to rats on a sinking ship for
they have painted themselves on to the only debris left floating basically and feel that
they must now do all they can in defense of NObama solely to spare themselves the grief
and humiliation for their supporting him to begin with. What I'm saying is that they are
pretty much at a Point Of No Return in their positions backing him and feel it's easier to
try feigning support for him than to just admit they are wrong.

Location hidden

#223 Jul 28, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeez, you Knot Head. I was USING it as an example of how you have NO concept of what is "factual". Now, please provide me some factual information about the beginning of life. You are an atheist, right???? Here's YOUR chance to finally unveil the beginning of life with concrete, proven, documented facts!!!! It's the oldest question known to man, but apparently, YOU have the FACTS!!!! LET 'ER RIP!
Lets see you provide evidence of the beginning of life friend. Wait you have some right? The Bible.. lol..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Next 13 min big daddy here 59
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min ChromiuMan 167,804
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 49 min Kyboy 5,560
Airport Stink Rises Again 1 hr Waste Waste Waste 14
Ray Jones for Pike County Judge Executive 1 hr Jones is an Elitist 39
donald williams carpentry 2 hr needing work 2
Maroon Tahoe / Tinted windows 2 hr looking 10

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages