A certain someone was up past their b...

A certain someone was up past their bedtime last night...

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
who

Wheelwright, KY

#2 Jun 18, 2013
Did you try taking a sleeping pill or glass of warm milk? Counting sheep is what was done in the old days. You could have tried that too. I know lack of sleep makes it hard on you to focus but it is ok, we know you are a idiot and nothing you say is right anyways.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#4 Jun 18, 2013
I am ALWAYS Right and You wrote:
are simply a fool.
And the most ironic (and amusing) aspect of their foolishness is the total oblivious naivety they have toward it's validity. In plain speak: They have absolutely no clue as to just how damned ignorant they actually are, LOL!
who

Wheelwright, KY

#5 Jun 18, 2013
Look who is calling someone ignorant, the one who cant remember what he says himself. You net tard, just remember how little and insignificant you really are. You are a no body. Go ahead and jump to reply to me again. You have proved time and time again you crave my words to give your life meaning.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#6 Jun 18, 2013
And there you have it, Food/Always Right: An ignorant POS S0N 0v @ b1+cH named Who having NO CLUE to his sad charade of drivel just as I pointed out in Post #4.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#9 Jun 18, 2013
B ig D DADDY wrote:
SHUT the hell up if u guys were hung like me u wouldn't have to carry on with this crap all the dam time. six soft .... 9 hard.. some times i think i could use it as a dam weapon.... looken for fresh meat....
I could really care less as to what size of male P3N1S your butt cavity can accommodate but I do agree with Brother GOP..you better not let those homosexual deviants WTF, LOL, and Bleeding Blew know where you live or they'll be over there trying to sodomize you before the night is out. My bad..I forgot you were just bragging about you liking such perverse sickness. Oh well, then by all means, carry on!
proof

United States

#10 Jun 18, 2013
B ig D DADDY wrote:
SHUT the hell up if u guys were hung like me u wouldn't have to carry on with this crap all the dam time. six soft .... 9 hard.. some times i think i could use it as a dam weapon.... looken for fresh meat....
Pat riot is meat, hardly fresh though, did you hear that his azz hole has been used and abused so much it actually has lips like a vag and they are HUGE!!!!
lmao

Winchester, KY

#11 Jun 18, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
And the most ironic (and amusing) aspect of their foolishness is the total oblivious naivety they have toward it's validity. In plain speak: They have absolutely no clue as to just how damned ignorant they actually are, LOL!
oh like you ever make any sense fat boy!
lmao

Winchester, KY

#12 Jun 18, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
I could really care less as to what size of male P3N1S your butt cavity can accommodate but I do agree with Brother GOP..you better not let those homosexual deviants WTF, LOL, and Bleeding Blew know where you live or they'll be over there trying to sodomize you before the night is out. My bad..I forgot you were just bragging about you liking such perverse sickness. Oh well, then by all means, carry on!
and stop lying! every single thread that involves penis? you are all over it! you are the armpit of society!

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#14 Jun 18, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>you are you are the armpit of society!
If so then you are clearly it's rectal cavity that's compacted with
feces from your ongoing sodomization, LOL!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#16 Jun 19, 2013
Funny how Patty cakes, and GOP like to call people "homotrolls". But here they both are, in a topic unrelated to me, that I hadn't even posted in, with my name all over both of their tongues. Using Pattys own logic, their both obviously gay for me. Again this isn't me saying this, but Pattys very own logic he uses daily, proving this very fact.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#17 Jun 19, 2013
"their both"

LMAO! What an illiterate simpleton POS.
dayum

United States

#18 Jun 19, 2013
That guy was right!!! I can't go anywhere on pikeville topix withou reading that idiot and his band of "merry" men bragging about asss hole lips!!! What's wrong with you sick freaks!!!

Location hidden

#21 Jun 20, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
"their both"
LMAO! What an illiterate simpleton POS.
thats the best you've got? A typing error? Should we go back and review your posts, and point out all the errors you've made? Because they're many. Though I see you avoid the point of the post, that was more than clear enough for you to understand, I don't blame you though, you have no defense for it, without further making yourself out to be a hypocritical fool.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#23 Jun 20, 2013
There you go..see what kind of attention morons like that one in Post #21 draw? Other morons like the one in Post #22, LOL! And such a perfect fit too for they really compliment one anothers' dimwittery well. It's funny how typos are supposedly so meaningless now yet if and when I make one those cretins clamor on and on about it. It's hilarious seeing those chumps relegate themselves to the Ignore & Disregard section of the forum anymore.

Location hidden

#24 Jun 24, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
There you go..see what kind of attention morons like that one in Post #21 draw? Other morons like the one in Post #22, LOL! And such a perfect fit too for they really compliment one anothers' dimwittery well. It's funny how typos are supposedly so meaningless now yet if and when I make one those cretins clamor on and on about it. It's hilarious seeing those chumps relegate themselves to the Ignore & Disregard section of the forum anymore.
More BS, instead of just facing the truth.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#25 Jun 24, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
More BS, instead of just facing the truth.
Well I suppose that is a start for the Sad One here. His admitting that his every post is bonafide bullsh!t that lacks any acknowledgment of the truth or merit of factual substance whatsoever is a rather telling revelation. A wasted one though of course since we already know what a lying, clueless jackass he is, LMAO!

Location hidden

#26 Jun 24, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I suppose that is a start for the Sad One here. His admitting that his every post is bonafide bullsh!t that lacks any acknowledgment of the truth or merit of factual substance whatsoever is a rather telling revelation. A wasted one though of course since we already know what a lying, clueless jackass he is, LMAO!
Talk about those playground antics.... This is post by you Patty is nothing more than a long winded, BS filled, version of "I know you are, but what am I". Stay classy bro.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#27 Jun 24, 2013
Isn't it comical though, Readers? Despite all the inane drivel that the scumbag likes of Pleading Fool, Who(Cares?), WTF, and these other anonymous losers claim, the fact remains evident that I can say anything and it provokes them to perform for us and our collective amusement. Now they'll claim it's all their grand design of somehow ridiculing me or whatever but we know better, don't we? How many years have we watched me manipulate performances from these jackasses now..4? 5? I am The Ringmaster, the Shot Caller Supreme and I instruct The Dance the dimwitted dullards of non-dialectic damnation desperately downplay although they cannot ignore it at all. I strike up the band, they begin to spin and dance the dance and I repeatedly strike them down with harsh verbal abuse and demeaning ridicule that they ignorantly disregard as they dance and dance all the while believing them to be in control of their movements, LMAO!

Location hidden

#28 Jun 24, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
Isn't it comical though, Readers? Despite all the inane drivel that the scumbag likes of Pleading Fool, Who(Cares?), WTF, and these other anonymous losers claim, the fact remains evident that I can say anything and it provokes them to perform for us and our collective amusement. Now they'll claim it's all their grand design of somehow ridiculing me or whatever but we know better, don't we? How many years have we watched me manipulate performances from these jackasses now..4? 5? I am The Ringmaster, the Shot Caller Supreme and I instruct The Dance the dimwitted dullards of non-dialectic damnation desperately downplay although they cannot ignore it at all. I strike up the band, they begin to spin and dance the dance and I repeatedly strike them down with harsh verbal abuse and demeaning ridicule that they ignorantly disregard as they dance and dance all the while believing them to be in control of their movements, LMAO!
lol, more of that delusional ego created BS...

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#29 Jun 25, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, more of that delusional ego created BS...
LOL, more of the TLH-obsessed word worship BS...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min so true 142,321
W. Keith Hall News (Dec '14) 22 min Car Wreck Lawyer 277
Allstate safe driving Check??? (Dec '10) 25 min Wrecked A Lot 72
How did Racheal Toney-Tackett-Perry die? 27 min Smart Girl 4
My niece , is dating a black guy . 32 min Smart Girl 8
Commissioners Or Magistrates Which is Best ? 33 min Squires 4
Majistrates 35 min Squires 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages