What

Georgetown, KY

#1 Jul 12, 2014
What is going on at the landmark hotel and restaurant?
Wonder

Robinson Creek, KY

#2 Jul 12, 2014
I know the restaurant is amazing, best food in eastern ky hands down
Not

Georgetown, KY

#3 Jul 12, 2014
The food and service are terrible! Need Debbie back ASAP!
Why

Georgetown, KY

#4 Jul 13, 2014
Why support the hospital and their cronies by going???
lynn

Paintsville, KY

#5 Jul 13, 2014
Agree
jonjon

Winchester, KY

#6 Jul 23, 2014
Why wrote:
Why support the hospital and their cronies by going???
Because you will be supporting the people who work there, and the community. There's a lot of people who work there, they get a paycheck, and spend it at other businesses in Pikeville, and the cycle goes on.

I know a lot of you think money checks magically appear from the guv'ment every month, but that's not how it works in the real world.
shew

Garrett, KY

#7 Jul 23, 2014
Nice place good food
Sorry

Georgetown, KY

#8 Jul 24, 2014
jonjon wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you will be supporting the people who work there, and the community. There's a lot of people who work there, they get a paycheck, and spend it at other businesses in Pikeville, and the cycle goes on.
I know a lot of you think money checks magically appear from the guv'ment every month, but that's not how it works in the real world.
Sorry but that's not how it works. I also work hard for my paycheck so why should I spend it at place that has terrible food and terrible service?
jonjon

Winchester, KY

#9 Jul 24, 2014
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but that's not how it works. I also work hard for my paycheck so why should I spend it at place that has terrible food and terrible service?
Umm..yes...that's EXACTLY how it works. It's called business/community/commerce/mo ney cycle/and more!

Now, I understand the point of if you don't like the food/service you won't eat there. BUT that wasn't the point being made. The post I was responding to said "why give the hospital people your money" and I was explaining that's not what is happening.
Sorry

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Sep 2, 2014
Ate at restaurant this past weekend sorry service food cold.
miquel

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Sep 2, 2014
I ate there last week and it was awesome! The food was great, and service is as good as it gets!
All the renovations and upgrades have paid off!
Sorry

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Sep 2, 2014
You must have eaten some place else beside the landmark
Must

Georgetown, KY

#13 Sep 6, 2014
miquel wrote:
I ate there last week and it was awesome! The food was great, and service is as good as it gets!
All the renovations and upgrades have paid off!
You or your wife must work at the hospital. Went last week and it was slow and cold and there were only 2 tables besides us
Chef

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Sep 8, 2014
I hear their Chef quit last week someone said that's 6 in less than a year. Need I say more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shafted 2 min formaldehyde 2
Bad Hair Stylist (Dec '14) 7 min kmart 19
A Nickname For the Donald 14 min servent 17
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr USAsince1680 2,046
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr needforreality 148,347
Gays who raise chikdren 2 hr Protect a child 25
What to do when you love someone who treats you... (Nov '10) 2 hr heart broken 76
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages