Any one know her

Since: Aug 09

Pikeville, KY

#2 Aug 10, 2009
Wheres she from?
know her

Winchester, KY

#3 Aug 10, 2009
she went to school at fedscreek and lives every where now. stays with anyone now that will keep her. She drinks all the time its really sad. i think she is in the nut house now.
friend

Winchester, KY

#4 Aug 12, 2009
know her wrote:
she went to school at fedscreek and lives every where now. stays with anyone now that will keep her. She drinks all the time its really sad. i think she is in the nut house now.
Yes she is she willbe out wed she is a real good friend of mine. Shes a special person.
Know her

Winchester, KY

#5 Apr 8, 2010
She is pretty cool but she dates brian thacker he is the biggest piece of shit walking he will steal anything thats not chained down he is a waste of good air he has never worked a day inhis life he just hustles people for their money and steals everything he gets close to. He was married to that nasty ass tonya murphy who is ate up she has hepitatis and god only knows what else she has slept with half her famiy and everything in pike and floyd county for a pill so alissa is probably eat up now too. Alissa you might want to go be checked and if your not eat up get out before you are. You could do better anyway your a pretty girl dont waste your life on a worthless piece of shit like brian
NoFear

Winchester, KY

#6 Apr 9, 2010
I knew an Ellisa Thacker a long time ago is it the same one?
girl who walks road

Winchester, KY

#7 May 3, 2010
I picked up a young girl walking beside the road one morning she was drunk really sweet though i think that was her name. She didnt have no where to go she said kinda sad.
Alissa

Clarksville, TN

#8 May 7, 2010
Yeah, that was me, thanks for the ride. I'm not sad anymore, and I am living in a great place now. Plus, I hardly ever drink anymore. Yay!!
NoFear

Pikeville, KY

#9 May 7, 2010
I guess your not the same one I know...You spell your name with an A and not an E...

Since: Feb 10

United States

#10 May 21, 2010
thats not me i'm ellisa thacke from red creek I don't do that I'm from red creek and love john thacker
NoFear

Winchester, KY

#11 May 22, 2010
I wasn't sure where you were E.T. I haven't heard from or about you in years.
Alissa

Clarksville, TN

#12 Jun 16, 2010
Hey Elissa, what do you mean by that "I don't do that"? Don't do what? You referring to the fact that I used to drink? If that's what it is, then good for you, that "you don't do that". Are you talkin about me having to hitch a ride? Well, I don't drink much anymore, or hitch rides at all, but if I had to I would. Not that I feel obligated to explain myself to you, but your little comment needed a response. What really didn't make sense was that you were like "I don't do that, I'm from Red Creek and love John Thacker".... and?.... I love Brian Thacker, but what does that or where I'm from have to do with anything? I've heard of you before. Do you know Michelle Kilgore? You and I have very similar names, and as far as I know,we are the only 2 in that area with that name. So aren't you the one who done the crime with Michelle and then when it came time to do the time, you ratted? Hey, I could be mistaken, if I am, there is some other bitch with a name like ours. But anyone who knows me knows that "I don't do that". Yeah, I've been guilty of drinkin a few beers in my lifetime, and I have needed a ride before, but I have never been, and never will be a RAT.
Tim

Duluth, GA

#13 Jul 17, 2011
lol a "few" beers huh?
Tim

Duluth, GA

#14 Jul 17, 2011
yea its me i kno it say duluth GA but yu know who this is im just down here rite now thats why it says that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grab that Possy 2 hr Pinrut 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CriminalForever 156,592
Guess where all of City Taxpayers Money is goin... (Jul '13) 4 hr May I kiss you 20
Where did tj lunatic go? (May '14) 4 hr Windbag Left 21
Thanks Mitch McConnell 5 hr Slim Pickens 8
Cowardly Fiscal Court 5 hr Walters Boy Brian 21
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 5 hr Uncle Tom 34,801
Election Recall 10 hr boring 136

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages