new head guy at apex energy

new head guy at apex energy

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
friend of coal

United States

#1 Dec 23, 2013
hearing there are some changes coming to apex energy...anyone know whats going on?
Shut er Down

Richmond, KY

#2 Dec 23, 2013
I hope they get shut down, especially the Millard job! They have tore the road all hell and drive them damn trucks through Sloans Br, Curve like crazy men. Drag mud all the way to the Millard bridge in the winter. I hope they get shut down before they kill somebody!

“Pink is your new obsession!!”

Since: Mar 13

Ojai, CA

#3 Dec 23, 2013
Shut er Down wrote:
I hope they get shut down, especially the Millard job! They have tore the road all hell and drive them damn trucks through Sloans Br, Curve like crazy men. Drag mud all the way to the Millard bridge in the winter. I hope they get shut down before they kill somebody!
well y dont you pack up your sorry ass and your run down rusted trailer and get your welfare cheese eating ass out of here if its hurting you so damn much!!
all those men are doing is trying to earn and living and feed their family, and what do you contribute to society????
people like you dont even deserve to call yourself a kentuckian when you are against the coalminers!!
Friend of coal

Winchester, KY

#4 Dec 24, 2013
Don't think they are shutting down. Just some new faces at the top is what I heard. They seem to be the only coal company doing any good
Good Bye Dirt Pushers

Richmond, KY

#5 Dec 24, 2013
pink sugarplum wrote:
<quoted text>well y dont you pack up your sorry ass and your run down rusted trailer and get your welfare cheese eating ass out of here if its hurting you so damn much!!
all those men are doing is trying to earn and living and feed their family, and what do you contribute to society????
people like you dont even deserve to call yourself a kentuckian when you are against the coalminers!!
Those jokers are not coal miners, just dirt pushers! I never had to make a living digging dinosaur s#*t. All the dirt pushers contribute to society is tearing the place all to hell and leaving the damage for the next generation to clean up. Nowhere near enough employed in that miser mining to justify the damage they cause. Anyway within two years Obama will have em shut down and I will throw a friggin party!
low ball

Elkhorn City, KY

#6 Dec 24, 2013
Good Bye Dirt Pushers wrote:
<quoted text>
Those jokers are not coal miners, just dirt pushers! I never had to make a living digging dinosaur s#*t. All the dirt pushers contribute to society is tearing the place all to hell and leaving the damage for the next generation to clean up. Nowhere near enough employed in that miser mining to justify the damage they cause. Anyway within two years Obama will have em shut down and I will throw a friggin party!
That's the truth
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#7 Dec 25, 2013
pink sugarplum wrote:
<quoted text>well y dont you pack up your sorry ass and your run down rusted trailer and get your welfare cheese eating ass out of here if its hurting you so damn much!!
all those men are doing is trying to earn and living and feed their family, and what do you contribute to society????
people like you dont even deserve to call yourself a kentuckian when you are against the coalminers!!
You sound really stupid and at the same time uneducated.

“"shes a wild one"”

Since: Jan 13

In the Pines, KY

#10 Dec 26, 2013
Fox News, it doesnt matter what the subject matter, you have to voice your unsolicited opinion.
I find this funny since, it is apparent, you havent worked a day in your life.
Especially at coalmining.
I will agree with the person who said that these are dirt pushers and have contributed to the demise of underground mining.
And while PS used gruff language to get her point across, she is passionate about her community and wants to see the locals continue to be employed.
It is hard to understand how so many can turn against working people, but then I guess you have to look at the society we live in, so many find it easier to beat the system and lay at home than to work.
FN I feel like you need to spend more time actually living life than simply commenting on it.
Love my strip miner

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jan 1, 2014
Well has anyone heard anything?
I know

United States

#13 Jan 2, 2014
Dave Maynard.He will bring his sucks and they go to the dayshift in front of people who have be there for years.He has done this for years and it's the same people most of the time.He will spoil bound a place quick to get quick coal.Sits all day when he is on a job telling people on equipment turn this way go that way if he wants to run a piece of equipment he should be on it.I have seen him sit and do this for ten hours and never leave a work area.It gets old quick listening to a control freak 6 day a week.He will also place his family as soon as he can.
what what

United States

#14 Jan 4, 2014
if dave maynard is really going to apex they should count thereselfs lucky to have him.I worked for him back in the day and he is one of the best in the coal business.
Hii

Georgetown, KY

#15 Jan 6, 2014
I know wrote:
Dave Maynard.He will bring his sucks and they go to the dayshift in front of people who have be there for years.He has done this for years and it's the same people most of the time.He will spoil bound a place quick to get quick coal.Sits all day when he is on a job telling people on equipment turn this way go that way if he wants to run a piece of equipment he should be on it.I have seen him sit and do this for ten hours and never leave a work area.It gets old quick listening to a control freak 6 day a week.He will also place his family as soon as he can.
The day shift thing is every bit the truth. My husband was on days for 3 years, a job shut down, Dave brought THREE of his buddies over, put them on days, laid two off and put my husband back on nights. I cannot stand his way of playing favorites. He takes care of these people who don't know they're ass from a hole in the ground. Pathetic. KY Fuels has lost a lot of men in the past few weeks, cause they're all fed up with the shit working conditions and pay, but I must say that I'm not sorry to see Dave go!
Truth

Winchester, KY

#16 Jan 6, 2014
It is so easy for people to say mean things about others. I personally know Dave Maynard and he is one of the finest people you will ever meet. I have seen him give his own money to men who worked for him and fell on hard times. Any company Would be privileged to have him.
Fed up

New Market, TN

#17 Jan 7, 2014
U bi*chy ppl talking trash about Dave Maynard, don't even know the man. U want to talk the trash put your name on it cause I bet u r the first up sucking his a**.
Ky Miner

United States

#18 Jan 7, 2014
Ky Fuels will not make it to summer without Dave. All the working conditons and pay you talk about were out of his control. David Maynard is the fairest man I have ever met and APEX is damn lucky to have him.
Engine Brakes

Winchester, KY

#19 Jan 7, 2014
Whoever is in charge can tell the truckers to quit riding the engine brakes through the community they haul in. Some of the trucks have loud exhaust and they ride the brakes on dead level just for the hell of it. People are getting fed up with it! I believe it is contract haulers but no matter, they should try to be a better neighbor in the community they work in. The damn dust and mud is bad enough, plus driving on the very edge of control. FYI, when they hit and kill someone or bad injure I will be there to make sure the company pays to the fullest extent of the law. Smile, you're on candid camera!
George Caldwell

Ransom, KY

#20 Jan 7, 2014
Ky Miner wrote:
Ky Fuels will not make it to summer without Dave. All the working conditons and pay you talk about were out of his control. David Maynard is the fairest man I have ever met and APEX is damn lucky to have him.
What do you mean they wont make the summer. They don't every make anytime. They work a while layoff for months call you back for a few months and layoff again and again. Ky Fuels didn't make money under Maynard they are glad to see him go. Maynard only milked the company for his family members. Yes he will clean house at Apex to place those family members.
Ky Miner

New Market, TN

#21 Jan 7, 2014
George Caldwell wrote:
<quoted text> What do you mean they wont make the summer. They don't every make anytime. They work a while layoff for months call you back for a few months and layoff again and again. Ky Fuels didn't make money under Maynard they are glad to see him go. Maynard only milked the company for his family members. Yes he will clean house at Apex to place those family members.
The only people who are glad to see Dave go are Jay Justices lackeys , Dave was the only one in upper management who did anything for the employes. The reason that Ky Fuels did make any money is because they were to stupid or arrogant to listen to Dave. I dare you to find an employee ever looked Dave Maynard in the eye or talked to him to say anything bad about him. By the way, no one has left with him and I haven't heard of anyone who will be going soon.
Wow

Richmond, KY

#22 Jan 9, 2014
So, when Dave told all the bosses that they could either a)park their company trucks on the job b) park the company trucks at their home or c) buy their own gas, I guess that was doing good for the employees? Or how about the fact that they haven't had rags to wipe their hands on in months? What about last month when they were out of the stuff to blast with for a whole week? I guess that's Dave being on top of everything, huh? But I guess since he knew he was leaving, he just quit giving a shit about Ky Fuels. As far as the best person in a high position, who takes care of the employees, I believe your badly mistaken if you think it's Dave. The best boss up there left almost a month ago, and the whole job has gone to shit. I agree that KY Fuels won't make it until the summer, and the employees aren't dumb. Te majority of them are chomping at the bit to get the hell out of there, because they know that Jay Justice and his lackeys (including Dave Maynard) are clueless when it comes to sustainability in this business. Y'all have fun with Dave at apex. I'm thrilled y'all think this man is the second coming, but just wait until half of y'all are out of a job thanks to him wanting to bring all his friends and sucks over.
KEEP OUT

Elkhorn City, KY

#23 Jan 9, 2014
I am Dave Maynard,why don't you all let me do my job and you do yours.the coal is going to come out and the trucks are going to roll if I have anything to do with it.we don't care about you petty people and your worries if you complain we will pacify you long enough to get around you,don't you people realize that is my paycheck,so mind your own and stay out of mine.I bet you are a so called miner that we would not hire that is why you are throwing a fit about where I am going as long as I have a job the hell with the rest of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rock Roll Jackie 4 min Jack You Mart 30
Patriot Biofuels 9 min Great Jobs 4
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 25 min Stockman 35,969
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min CriminalForever 159,552
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 36 min Kyboy 3,814
Liberals should be hunted and exterminated (Feb '13) 1 hr Andy 36
Word Association (Aug '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 7,755
Jacky D. Smith and COUNTY WASTE 3 hr Around the way 26

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages