Fuzzy wrecked again
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wreckless

Georgetown, KY

#1 Oct 22, 2013
Fuzzy has wrecked another car, he pulled out into traffic on U.S. 23. This makes about three wrecks in a few months
maybe

Thelma, KY

#2 Oct 22, 2013
wreckless wrote:
Fuzzy has wrecked another car, he pulled out into traffic on U.S. 23. This makes about three wrecks in a few months
Maybe he can't see well enough to drive any more. That happens to a lot of people as they age.
wreckless

Georgetown, KY

#3 Oct 22, 2013
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he can't see well enough to drive any more. That happens to a lot of people as they age.
he should give up his license before he gets the county sued
Bill

Richmond, KY

#4 Oct 23, 2013
wreckless wrote:
<quoted text> he should give up his license before he gets the county sued
It wouldn't be the first time the county has been sued.
Buford Pusser Jr

Elkhorn City, KY

#5 Oct 23, 2013
LOL it dot surprise me none
To be Fair

Georgetown, KY

#6 Oct 23, 2013
If he had a fender bender it's no bug deal. I can have as much fun at Fuzzy's Expense as anybody. As we get older we worry about how long we are going to be able to drive. I would hate to give up my car and am just in my 60's. I would like to be able to drive until I'm 90 if I live that long. We don't have a transportation system in Pike County, you lose your car you lose your freedom.

A couple of fender benders over a few months period does not mean in and of there self anyone is unfit to drive. It should be between him and his insurance company "if it actually happened"1509
ohok

Georgetown, KY

#7 Oct 23, 2013
To be Fair wrote:
If he had a fender bender it's no bug deal. I can have as much fun at Fuzzy's Expense as anybody. As we get older we worry about how long we are going to be able to drive. I would hate to give up my car and am just in my 60's. I would like to be able to drive until I'm 90 if I live that long. We don't have a transportation system in Pike County, you lose your car you lose your freedom.
A couple of fender benders over a few months period does not mean in and of there self anyone is unfit to drive. It should be between him and his insurance company "if it actually happened"1509
he pulled out across the four lane, when he is the cause of both of them then it is a pretty good sign he is unfit to drive. he should have to be at the least retested which from what it sounds like he would fail.
Ironic

Georgetown, KY

#8 Oct 23, 2013
Channel 3 had a story about a 102 year old man that was driving across the country and was staying over in Charleston. He has to be back in California by Nov. 10th to buy a lottery ticket...lol
As much as I like to rib Fuzzy over his age I don't like this unqualified to drive crap. A lot of us seniors are sensitive about that. He has as much right on the road as a lot of the senior citizens of Pike County. Deal with it, we have more money and better insurance than most of you so you worry about taking your own grandpa's car. They will have to pry my hands off the steering wheel.
just me

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Oct 23, 2013
Ironic wrote:
Channel 3 had a story about a 102 year old man that was driving across the country and was staying over in Charleston. He has to be back in California by Nov. 10th to buy a lottery ticket...lol
As much as I like to rib Fuzzy over his age I don't like this unqualified to drive crap. A lot of us seniors are sensitive about that. He has as much right on the road as a lot of the senior citizens of Pike County. Deal with it, we have more money and better insurance than most of you so you worry about taking your own grandpa's car. They will have to pry my hands off the steering wheel.
I would think they should be more worried about the dope heads they are meeting on the road. Just my thought if it was not Election time soon this would not be on this forum.
ohok

Georgetown, KY

#10 Oct 23, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text> I would think they should be more worried about the dope heads they are meeting on the road. Just my thought if it was not Election time soon this would not be on this forum.
well questions about his competency and ability to drive have been around awhile. If you run for office you open yourself up to questions about your abilities. I think a sheriff being able to drive is a big deal. whether its dope heads or elderly drivers dangerous is dangerous. doesn't matter if the person cant see because they are on the nod or cant see because they are senile.
Freddie

Lebanon, KY

#11 Oct 23, 2013
ohok wrote:
<quoted text>
well questions about his competency and ability to drive have been around awhile. If you run for office you open yourself up to questions about your abilities. I think a sheriff being able to drive is a big deal. whether its dope heads or elderly drivers dangerous is dangerous. doesn't matter if the person cant see because they are on the nod or cant see because they are senile.
Well,he without blemish throw the first stone..that's what I thought,
Freddie

Lebanon, KY

#12 Oct 23, 2013
Ironic wrote:
Channel 3 had a story about a 102 year old man that was driving across the country and was staying over in Charleston. He has to be back in California by Nov. 10th to buy a lottery ticket...lol
As much as I like to rib Fuzzy over his age I don't like this unqualified to drive crap. A lot of us seniors are sensitive about that. He has as much right on the road as a lot of the senior citizens of Pike County. Deal with it, we have more money and better insurance than most of you so you worry about taking your own grandpa's car. They will have to pry my hands off the steering wheel.
Some as-holes don't have no respect for our seniors,but most off them probably won't be blessed to get to his age,
ohok

Georgetown, KY

#13 Oct 23, 2013
Freddie wrote:
<quoted text>Well,he without blemish throw the first stone..that's what I thought,
blemish, we all get old and do not need to drive when the time comes its life
Ernest

Costa Mesa, CA

#14 Oct 23, 2013
Yes it is his and his insurance buisnees if he wants to drive, but with the record hes having these days of accidents, I don't want me or my family to meet him on the road. Some senior citizens , keep their reflexes and mind longer, so should be able to keep their driving rights. But then on the other hand some are as dangerous as drunk drivers and should not be on the road. Even if they do think it takes their freedom, if their not capable of driving they shouldn't put other peoples lifes in danger. I think at a cetain age it they should have to take a retest and every so many years afterwards. If they are capable at 105 years old so be it. As far as sheriff , I think being able to drive would be mandatory.. lol And for sure don't want him driving county vehicles, that is a lawsuit waiting to happen. Fuzzy needs to retire and let someone else that's capable of being sheriff in their. I believe the voters will see this come election time.
Think it Through

Georgetown, KY

#15 Oct 23, 2013
Ernest wrote:
Yes it is his and his insurance buisnees if he wants to drive, but with the record hes having these days of accidents, I don't want me or my family to meet him on the road. Some senior citizens , keep their reflexes and mind longer, so should be able to keep their driving rights. But then on the other hand some are as dangerous as drunk drivers and should not be on the road. Even if they do think it takes their freedom, if their not capable of driving they shouldn't put other peoples lifes in danger. I think at a cetain age it they should have to take a retest and every so many years afterwards. If they are capable at 105 years old so be it. As far as sheriff , I think being able to drive would be mandatory.. lol And for sure don't want him driving county vehicles, that is a lawsuit waiting to happen. Fuzzy needs to retire and let someone else that's capable of being sheriff in their. I believe the voters will see this come election time.
The county falls under the Law of Sovereignty, you will have a hard time suing the County. If he get's sued then that is the chance we all take when we drive, that is why we have insurance. I believe on rainy nights and inclement weather situations he may get someone else to drive. A lot of us do that, it is called being responsible. If his deputies can't drive we have a problem, if the Sheriff drives part time and is chauffeured when he feels it is necessary, what is the big deal. Among all of the qualifications for the job driving is way down the list, it is a real stretch making a big deal over this. Actually doing a lot of harm with older voter's, you will get backlash over this issue. Most older drivers won't like the idea of attacking an older person and crying to retest or take his license. Doing yourself more harm with this attack, you will alienate a large segment of the voting population. A large segment that is known for actually showing up at the polls and voting. Best find something less threatening to a large voting block here in Pike County.
Ernest

Costa Mesa, CA

#16 Oct 23, 2013
To be Fair wrote:
If he had a fender bender it's no bug deal. I can have as much fun at Fuzzy's Expense as anybody. As we get older we worry about how long we are going to be able to drive. I would hate to give up my car and am just in my 60's. I would like to be able to drive until I'm 90 if I live that long. We don't have a transportation system in Pike County, you lose your car you lose your freedom.
A couple of fender benders over a few months period does not mean in and of there self anyone is unfit to drive. It should be between him and his insurance company "if it actually happened"1509
Even if they were just fender benders, but some were a little more than that. At one a week per week, its just a matter of time before someone gets hurt bad or killed.
Ernest

Costa Mesa, CA

#17 Oct 23, 2013
Think it Through wrote:
<quoted text>
The county falls under the Law of Sovereignty, you will have a hard time suing the County. If he get's sued then that is the chance we all take when we drive, that is why we have insurance. I believe on rainy nights and inclement weather situations he may get someone else to drive. A lot of us do that, it is called being responsible. If his deputies can't drive we have a problem, if the Sheriff drives part time and is chauffeured when he feels it is necessary, what is the big deal. Among all of the qualifications for the job driving is way down the list, it is a real stretch making a big deal over this. Actually doing a lot of harm with older voter's, you will get backlash over this issue. Most older drivers won't like the idea of attacking an older person and crying to retest or take his license. Doing yourself more harm with this attack, you will alienate a large segment of the voting population. A large segment that is known for actually showing up at the polls and voting. Best find something less threatening to a large voting block here in Pike County.
Driving is just one example of him not being able to be sheriff. Being of able mind , being able to make important decisions , i guess that's something someone else should do for him to huh .. lol Im not attacking older drivers, i don't care if his oppenents are as old or older than him if they can do the job, that's fine but when they cant they shouldn't be running. We will just have to see what happens election time.
ohok

Georgetown, KY

#18 Oct 23, 2013
Think it Through wrote:
<quoted text>
The county falls under the Law of Sovereignty, you will have a hard time suing the County. If he get's sued then that is the chance we all take when we drive, that is why we have insurance. I believe on rainy nights and inclement weather situations he may get someone else to drive. A lot of us do that, it is called being responsible. If his deputies can't drive we have a problem, if the Sheriff drives part time and is chauffeured when he feels it is necessary, what is the big deal. Among all of the qualifications for the job driving is way down the list, it is a real stretch making a big deal over this. Actually doing a lot of harm with older voter's, you will get backlash over this issue. Most older drivers won't like the idea of attacking an older person and crying to retest or take his license. Doing yourself more harm with this attack, you will alienate a large segment of the voting population. A large segment that is known for actually showing up at the polls and voting. Best find something less threatening to a large voting block here in Pike County.
State claims acts (as opposed to tort claims acts) are another kind of statute that limit immunity and establish a procedure for claims against the state. These acts establish a special court of claims, board or commission to determine such claims, and may also limit damages or provide for certain exceptions to liability. Connecticut, Illinois, Kentucky, North Carolina and Ohio use this approach. Who do you think pays the insurance on a county vehicle?
ohok

Georgetown, KY

#19 Oct 23, 2013
Think it Through wrote:
<quoted text>
The county falls under the Law of Sovereignty, you will have a hard time suing the County. If he get's sued then that is the chance we all take when we drive, that is why we have insurance. I believe on rainy nights and inclement weather situations he may get someone else to drive. A lot of us do that, it is called being responsible. If his deputies can't drive we have a problem, if the Sheriff drives part time and is chauffeured when he feels it is necessary, what is the big deal. Among all of the qualifications for the job driving is way down the list, it is a real stretch making a big deal over this. Actually doing a lot of harm with older voter's, you will get backlash over this issue. Most older drivers won't like the idea of attacking an older person and crying to retest or take his license. Doing yourself more harm with this attack, you will alienate a large segment of the voting population. A large segment that is known for actually showing up at the polls and voting. Best find something less threatening to a large voting block here in Pike County.
fuzzy is not the President, we as tax payers are not going to pay a deputy to be a driver. the county is going bankrupt so why send a deputy to police academy to be a driver. how about the fact fuzzy couldn't even turn on a computer or send an e mail ? it is 2013 after all.
ohok

Georgetown, KY

#20 Oct 23, 2013
Think it Through wrote:
<quoted text>
The county falls under the Law of Sovereignty, you will have a hard time suing the County. If he get's sued then that is the chance we all take when we drive, that is why we have insurance. I believe on rainy nights and inclement weather situations he may get someone else to drive. A lot of us do that, it is called being responsible. If his deputies can't drive we have a problem, if the Sheriff drives part time and is chauffeured when he feels it is necessary, what is the big deal. Among all of the qualifications for the job driving is way down the list, it is a real stretch making a big deal over this. Actually doing a lot of harm with older voter's, you will get backlash over this issue. Most older drivers won't like the idea of attacking an older person and crying to retest or take his license. Doing yourself more harm with this attack, you will alienate a large segment of the voting population. A large segment that is known for actually showing up at the polls and voting. Best find something less threatening to a large voting block here in Pike County.
I know more people who are tired of fuzzy and his drug dealing deputies and dispatchers. Let him retest and show hes competent to drive. At least be honest with us. We are his boss after all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr mdbuilder 177,393
Baby number THREE on the way! 1 hr Karma 1
County Attorney Race 1 hr jenny craig 138
Brian Morris Exposed 3 hr Sprawling Branch ... 14
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 4 hr MAR 28,037
End Of The Word Game (May '11) 4 hr MAR 1,490
I'm in trouble 5 hr True Dat 2
District Court Judges race Mon Vote For Adam 43

Pikeville Jobs

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages