Connecticut School Shooting

Connecticut School Shooting

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Mountain Dude

Winfield, WV

#1 Dec 14, 2012
CNN is reporting 20 or more killed in shooting at school. News conference coming up soon.
tragic

Lebanon, KY

#2 Dec 14, 2012
What would make a person want to go shoot up a elementary school. This is just flat out horrible!
tragic

Lebanon, KY

#3 Dec 14, 2012
27 now proclaimed dead, 18 of which are children.

http://www.wsaz.com/breaking/home/NBC-NEWS-At...
Here It Comes

Lebanon, KY

#4 Dec 14, 2012
Another gun nut and senseless shooting that will bring out the gun control crowd. The law abiding citizens will lose second amendment rights over this sick, insane person/persons!
tragic

Lebanon, KY

#5 Dec 14, 2012
Here It Comes wrote:
Another gun nut and senseless shooting that will bring out the gun control crowd. The law abiding citizens will lose second amendment rights over this sick, insane person/persons!
I could careless about anything other than the fact that they will be parents burring their children for X-mas. If you are too cold hearted to realize how hard that would be then start your own post on gun laws and gtfo of here!
tangodown

Winchester, KY

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Are American children more important than other children? I don't see anyone mourning the loss of children killed in Syria by SCUD missiles and mortars or anyone saying anything about the children in Cambodia being killed by land mines. Honest question here.
tragic

Lebanon, KY

#7 Dec 14, 2012
tangodown wrote:
Are American children more important than other children? I don't see anyone mourning the loss of children killed in Syria by SCUD missiles and mortars or anyone saying anything about the children in Cambodia being killed by land mines. Honest question here.
Here is a honest answer for you retard, WE ARE NOT LIVING IN SYRIA OR CAMBODIA! That is not our backyard, America is!
tigger

United States

#8 Dec 14, 2012
Sad.
tangodown

Winchester, KY

#9 Dec 14, 2012
So American life is more valuable than the life of someone else all other things being equal? Funny that you resort to name calling. It shows your intelligence which is on par with typical Americans.
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

#10 Dec 14, 2012
tangodown wrote:
Are American children more important than other children? I don't see anyone mourning the loss of children killed in Syria by SCUD missiles and mortars or anyone saying anything about the children in Cambodia being killed by land mines. Honest question here.
How stupid.....
tragic

Lebanon, KY

#11 Dec 14, 2012
tangodown wrote:
So American life is more valuable than the life of someone else all other things being equal? Funny that you resort to name calling. It shows your intelligence which is on par with typical Americans.
I will not change this topic anymore due to attention starved morons with no compassion. If you do have such worldwide compassion then why not tell me how many children in the past 5 hours have just died in Syria and Cambodia? If you can not give a honest answer with proof then all the insults I directed at you are more than true.
I Post Where I Want

Lebanon, KY

#12 Dec 14, 2012
tragic wrote:
<quoted text>
I could careless about anything other than the fact that they will be parents burring their children for X-mas. If you are too cold hearted to realize how hard that would be then start your own post on gun laws and gtfo of here!
Who gives a crap what you thing, this age group "the 20 somethings that have been raised on violent video games" realistic violent games that makes the long term players lose touch with reality. We never had this stuff until TV and movies, video games became so gory and violent and realistic...
Yes I morn for the kids and with the parents but you work on the root cause of the killings, the mental health situation in the country. Law abiding adults that are sane should not have restrictive laws put on them on account of a few crazy people..
wtf

Liberty, KY

#13 Dec 14, 2012
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid.....
......are you?
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

#14 Dec 14, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>......are you?
Go read a Forum dedicated to yourself!
Pathetic

Winchester, KY

#15 Dec 14, 2012
Not exactly a good time to be going on about losing your gun rights, and silly to blame all this on video games, especially when you are constantly preaching hatred. Even toward your elected President. Children over hear this nonsense and think hatred and violence is alright. Twenty seven people killed and your biggest concern is someone will try to take your guns. I can;t even begin to imagine what these people are going through right now. I do know if it was one of mine, or one of yours, we would both be pushing for tougher gun laws.
kywildcatgirls

Pikeville, KY

#16 Dec 14, 2012
There is no term to describe a person that loses a child. woman are widow's men widower's. I think one just becomes lost. My heart is heavy for all these people that have to say Good-bye to loved ones. God's grace be with them.
Real Pathetic

Lebanon, KY

#17 Dec 14, 2012
Pathetic wrote:
Not exactly a good time to be going on about losing your gun rights, and silly to blame all this on video games, especially when you are constantly preaching hatred. Even toward your elected President. Children over hear this nonsense and think hatred and violence is alright. Twenty seven people killed and your biggest concern is someone will try to take your guns. I can;t even begin to imagine what these people are going through right now. I do know if it was one of mine, or one of yours, we would both be pushing for tougher gun laws.
I don't hate my president, I voted for him. I preach how it is going to be when the system fails, use sarcasm. This is just another indication of how society is breaking down...Young people raised on violence and people get their shorts in a wad when they act out. This guy was mental, the mental health system has always been a low priority. It is a mental health problem and no way should anyone mental be allowed to own a gun. This nust did not buy those guns they were registered in his mothers name, she was also killed so she is responsible for not letting people know her son was mental. Again, legal responsible gun owners should not be punished for the actions of a mentally challenged nut case.
If my kids are killed by a mental nut job I will be as helpless and distraught as the parrents of these poor children. It would do me or them any good to go after law abiding gun owners. Knee jerk reactions right after an event like this need to be examined.
Real Pathetic

Lebanon, KY

#18 Dec 14, 2012
Pathetic wrote:
Not exactly a good time to be going on about losing your gun rights, and silly to blame all this on video games, especially when you are constantly preaching hatred. Even toward your elected President. Children over hear this nonsense and think hatred and violence is alright. Twenty seven people killed and your biggest concern is someone will try to take your guns. I can;t even begin to imagine what these people are going through right now. I do know if it was one of mine, or one of yours, we would both be pushing for tougher gun laws.
Look at who is doing all these killings, late teens to early 20's white males. You don't see baby boomers doing this kind of sick crap, this generation had violent movies and video games for a baby sitter...if they are in any way mentally challenged on top of the violent programing they were raised on they go ballistic.
quiet respect

Thelma, KY

#19 Dec 14, 2012
kywildcatgirls wrote:
There is no term to describe a person that loses a child. woman are widow's men widower's. I think one just becomes lost. My heart is heavy for all these people that have to say Good-bye to loved ones. God's grace be with them.
There are absolutely no words for this tragedy. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain of the parents and grandparents of these little children.
ACTION

Harold, KY

#20 Dec 14, 2012
My heart goes out to all....prayers for all....Now we must as a Community...and I said MUST....Pray for our schools and come together to make them as safe as possible...no matter what it takes...Any suggestions...I was wondering does our school systems have surveillance cameras...How does the education system protect our children?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 159,600
Indicted Mayor 2 hr Big daddy kicker 14
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 4 hr Laughing At Trump 35,987
Rodney Kiser (Aug '09) 4 hr Family 9
Jacky Darryl selling rock lol 5 hr Rock n Roll good ... 2
Jackie Phone Home 5 hr The Rocks are fallin 1
Where did Jackies Rocks go 6 hr Get my Rocks off 1
Anyone Know Who Sells Diet Plan Called V3? 7 hr Jackie Sells Rock 31

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages