Is Keith and Ronald Hall running for ...

Is Keith and Ronald Hall running for clerk?

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

unknown

Whitesburg, KY

#1 May 18, 2014
Cullen we get that Keith is your uncle and Ronald is your dad. Are you running on your family name? Why don't you run on your qualifications? If we elect Cullen we are getting another Keith Hall. Someone who will just stay in office and do nothing.
Voter

Pikeville, KY

#2 May 18, 2014
Don't forget baby ray role.
Opinion

Ransom, KY

#3 May 18, 2014
unknown wrote:
Cullen we get that Keith is your uncle and Ronald is your dad. Are you running on your family name? Why don't you run on your qualifications? If we elect Cullen we are getting another Keith Hall. Someone who will just stay in office and do nothing.
A person cannot help who their family is and the kid seems like a well-mannered kid (watched him speak at Hillbilly Days). Do I think he is qualified? No, but I think one day he could be qualified if he gets some experience. I will vote for the lady who has experience in the clerk's office (don't know her personally either). If she has worked in the office as many years as she stated, she should know how the clerk's office operates. Too many people in the area get positions they are not qualified for because they are rich or because of connections. This practice should stop. It makes this area not only look back, but we have to suffer due to incompetence.(This is not directed toward Cullen Hall.) Anyhoo, this is just a practice that should be stopped. Hard work and experience should be rewarded.
I Say

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 May 18, 2014
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
A person cannot help who their family is and the kid seems like a well-mannered kid (watched him speak at Hillbilly Days). Do I think he is qualified? No, but I think one day he could be qualified if he gets some experience. I will vote for the lady who has experience in the clerk's office (don't know her personally either). If she has worked in the office as many years as she stated, she should know how the clerk's office operates. Too many people in the area get positions they are not qualified for because they are rich or because of connections. This practice should stop. It makes this area not only look back, but we have to suffer due to incompetence.(This is not directed toward Cullen Hall.) Anyhoo, this is just a practice that should be stopped. Hard work and experience should be rewarded.
I agree he is a nice "KID". He is not qualified now may me later. I say let him grow some. We need people that are QUALIFIED NOW. And another thing I don't like 2 family members holding offices at the same time.
Maybe

Georgetown, KY

#5 May 19, 2014
He should get a job first and get some work experience in my opinion
Amy

Altamonte Springs, FL

#6 May 19, 2014
Seriously? Howard Keith Hall is trying to get a family member elected who isn't qualified and still expects his "friends" to vote his way? And everybody wonders why Pikeville is a septic tank of nepotism.
I Agree

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 May 19, 2014
Amy wrote:
Seriously? Howard Keith Hall is trying to get a family member elected who isn't qualified and still expects his "friends" to vote his way? And everybody wonders why Pikeville is a septic tank of nepotism.
And Why, All For More Power. Me My Self Am Sick And Tired Of All This Power BS that is going on in this County. Anyone Else Feel Like I Do?
Vote out corruption

Charleston, WV

#8 May 20, 2014
I Agree wrote:
<quoted text> And Why, All For More Power. Me My Self Am Sick And Tired Of All This Power BS that is going on in this County. Anyone Else Feel Like I Do?
We all should feel this way but so many are still living in their daddy's shoes and voting for a load of gravel or the false promises of a corrupt politician.

Until our educational system gets a major, major upgrade and comes on par with the rest of this country the voters in Eastern Kentucky will continue to be the laughing stock of this entire country.

Ignorance is alive and well in Eastern Kentucky and Southern West Virginia. This election will either confirm the continued lack of education or be a welcome light of change in our legacy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Gospel Redemmers 7 min just saying 22
Pam May 50 min Dotty 23
Naked women of pike (Mar '13) 53 min big daddy here 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 163,743
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Kyboy 36,709
Who is Roger Ford ???????? (Sep '14) 2 hr Sweepy 50
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 9,464
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 4 hr destroy the swamp 4,691
Russians paid Clintons 500k 6 hr Kyboy 39

Pikeville Jobs