is he what?
lol

Winchester, KY

#3 Aug 4, 2009
lawyer i forgot to write it lol
Dumb

Williamsburg, KY

#4 Aug 9, 2009
poor excuse for a lawyer if ya want my two cents. and i shore would like to have a porkchop sammich
concerned citizen

United States

#6 Aug 16, 2009
robbie wright wrote:
what about robbie wright is he.
he is suposed to be a lawyer and if you hire him all you need is a few pills or a little snow to hire him. amazing how he goes to court to represent you and hes still high from partying the night before. hes a real winner
hope

Thelma, KY

#7 Aug 16, 2009
He went into treatment and hopefully is doing well now.
ohio dude

United States

#8 Aug 16, 2009
wow
CLIENT

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Aug 17, 2009
HE GOT SOMEONE i KNOW OFF some serious charges..........If he is straight hes the best around
Crazy

Macon, GA

#10 Aug 17, 2009
CLIENT wrote:
HE GOT SOMEONE i KNOW OFF some serious charges..........If he is straight hes the best around
I hope he is straight. What a waste if not.
Ashlie

Jackson, KY

#11 Aug 17, 2009
he is a good lawyer most of the time. He's had his problems like everyone else but he's not like all these money hungry lawyers. i know someone who can take him $50 & he'll represent him in court. He has a heart if u dont have the money right then he'll just tell u to bring it in when u get it.
Drive by looker

Charleston, WV

#12 Aug 17, 2009
I saw him a couple of days ago walking to the courthouse and was amazed at how great he looks now.
Crazy

Macon, GA

#13 Aug 17, 2009
Ashlie wrote:
he is a good lawyer most of the time. He's had his problems like everyone else but he's not like all these money hungry lawyers. i know someone who can take him $50 & he'll represent him in court. He has a heart if u dont have the money right then he'll just tell u to bring it in when u get it.
That sure is unusual for an attorney. He must be a good man. He is not like the other attorneys in town.
Yep

Richmond, KY

#14 Aug 17, 2009
First of all, until you have walked in someone's shoes DON'T JUDGE! Maybe he does have a few things to work on in his personal life, don't we all? Even as a devoted Christian, I am not perfect and for me to pass judgment on someone else is totally and completely wrong! And I guess you guys haven't seen the things he has done for this community or for other people. I have seen first hand how generous and caring Robbie is. Just because he has made something of himself, people want to talk. So before you start pointing fingers at others, maybe you should try and clean up your own lives.
justme

United States

#15 Aug 18, 2009
Robbie Wright is an EXCELLENT attorney! He had treatment and is doing very well.
Well

Wise, VA

#16 Apr 8, 2014
I just stumbled across this. First off I hired Robbie to represent me. Not for me getting into trouble because I've never been in trouble. To help me get custody. Which he did. And I didn't have a lot of money and told him that and I will tell you he took the case and won it for next to nothing. He's always been very nice. I didn't know him from anyone but everyone was wanting an arm and a leg to do what he did for a fraction of the cost. Seriously about 1/5 of what everyone else asked for. And he got the job done and it didn't take repeated trips to court either. No heated battle. He went in once and had it done in twenty minutes. Even advised me not to hire him until I needed him because there were some other things I thought I needed an attorney for which would have cost me more money and he was straight and said you don't need me or any lawyer for that because you can take care of that on your own and don't let anyone trick you into hiring them for that stuff because they just want your money. He was right. He told me what to do for free and saved me about a thousand bucks because this was several different trips to court I had to make and so I didn't hire anyone at all, the other party did and still I beat them. I don't know about any partying or drug habit or whatever and frankly I don't care if he has a problem with it or if he has in the past. He definitely showed he had a heart with my case and he has been great any time I've needed him so I will recommend him.
opinion

Ashland, KY

#17 Apr 8, 2014
He is an apposing attorney against my family right now and he is pretty fair. No joke, I've got more respect for him then the attorney I hired.
grasshopper

Pikeville, KY

#18 Apr 8, 2014
Robbie is one of the best lawyers in Pikeville,,,Don't judge him wrong,,,everybody on here has done a few things they r not so proud of,,,,but Robbie don't hide nothing,,,,he has got me out of sitituations that most people would have been in jail for,,thats only my opinion about him.
rat hater

Elkhorn City, KY

#19 Apr 8, 2014
He's the best lawyer in and around pike county hands down !! I'd recommend him for any case criminal or civil because he gets the job done.
Criminal

United States

#20 Jun 27, 2014
What's wrong with him getting right before a case. 90% of u dumb asses are high right now u just act like upstanding citizens bc it's the only way u can deal with the crap u do. Everyone lies to thereselves so u don't have to face the fact that ur just as bad as the rest of. Us. It's sad really. So do ur selves a favor. Get ur crap straight before u go on putting in ur too since about someone else. The only thing this website is good for is for tired old farts to fill like there opinion matters. Oh and it's a good way for me to poss people like u off. I hope u rest good tonight knowing that a lowlife like me had there crap together more so thsn u and at least is honest with themselves. So lock ur tool sheds bc I might be visiting ur house tonight so I can get me some goodies to sell. I really hope ur my next victum. I'm gonna run through this town and Blow right back to lex with all ur shi&. Maybe if u are having trouble finding a way to fill ur pathetic lives u can join my crew and we will ring this town dry. It will give u something to talk about since ur so board. Hope to see ur stuff soon. Lmmfas. Hahaha. Bit$&es.
what

Thelma, KY

#21 Jun 28, 2014
Criminal wrote:
What's wrong with him getting right before a case. 90% of u dumb asses are high right now u just act like upstanding citizens bc it's the only way u can deal with the crap u do. Everyone lies to thereselves so u don't have to face the fact that ur just as bad as the rest of. Us. It's sad really. So do ur selves a favor. Get ur crap straight before u go on putting in ur too since about someone else. The only thing this website is good for is for tired old farts to fill like there opinion matters. Oh and it's a good way for me to poss people like u off. I hope u rest good tonight knowing that a lowlife like me had there crap together more so thsn u and at least is honest with themselves. So lock ur tool sheds bc I might be visiting ur house tonight so I can get me some goodies to sell. I really hope ur my next victum. I'm gonna run through this town and Blow right back to lex with all ur shi&. Maybe if u are having trouble finding a way to fill ur pathetic lives u can join my crew and we will ring this town dry. It will give u something to talk about since ur so board. Hope to see ur stuff soon. Lmmfas. Hahaha. Bit$&es.
Were you high when you wrote that? It is rather reckless to get on a public site and treaten to burglarize people's homes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 min Uncle Tom 37,670
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Chalupa Batgirl 167,763
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Trump Lies 5,558
Who Is Next 3 hr big daddy here 57
men who are jealous of thier own children (Nov '11) 4 hr Jennifer 97
Jeff Vanderbeck 4 hr Unsubscribe 15
Maroon Tahoe / Tinted windows 5 hr Karma 9
JK Got Sliced By the Blue Raven 9 hr Ghost Author 27
Ray Jones for Pike County Judge Executive Thu wtf 38

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages