i do y something wrong
miss miss

Clarksville, TN

#3 Jan 21, 2010
i know her she needs to take care of her kid and stop sleeping around
Michelle

Clarksville, TN

#4 Jan 28, 2010
This is michelle adkins!!! Hun i do take care of my goddamn child and i dont sleep around if i did its none of ur buisness and ur prolly just jealous cuz u had a bf and i had something u didnt so he came to me!!!! I wish u would tell me who the F*ck u are and we can meet miss miss
know

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 28, 2010
is this what you call youe child,gd child...what lauange you have..i bet this child does need someone to care for it..you are undoutly a wh*re and unfit mother
Michelle wrote:
This is michelle adkins!!! Hun i do take care of my goddamn child and i dont sleep around if i did its none of ur buisness and ur prolly just jealous cuz u had a bf and i had something u didnt so he came to me!!!! I wish u would tell me who the F*ck u are and we can meet miss miss
me too

Logan, WV

#6 Feb 3, 2010
shes a pill head too,
is she

Anderson, SC

#7 Feb 3, 2010
did she use to work at kmart?
which

Falls Of Rough, KY

#8 Feb 17, 2010
Yep thats her
worked there

United States

#9 Feb 18, 2010
she is nasty. shes a dope head who cant hide it, and shes a theif, she needs to spend more time with her son and less time on f%^&king and doind drugs!
MISTY SIMPSON

Nashville, TN

#10 Mar 2, 2010
worked there wrote:
she is nasty. shes a dope head who cant hide it, and shes a theif, she needs to spend more time with her son and less time on f%^&king and doind drugs!
THIS IS MICHELLE'S SISTER. FOR MISS MISS YOU SHOULD CALL AND TALK TO MICHELLE INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT HER ON THIS FORUM. SHE HAS ALOT OF THINGS GOING ON IN HER LIFE AND IF YOUR MAD AT HER OVER A GUY THERES MORE FISH IN THE SEA, AND FOR CHILD ALEXUS SHE IS VERY WELL TOOK CARE OF.
kingblood

Macon, GA

#11 Mar 5, 2010
sounds like alot of losers throwing stones that live in glass houses. get a life and leave Michelle alone.She is a very sweet girl that has been thru more shit than most of you couchpotatoes will in 2 lives.
WHATEVER

Winchester, KY

#12 Jun 6, 2010
BULL. SHE IS NOTHING BUT A LOW=LIFE THEIF. SHE DOESNT TAKE CARE OF HER CHILD EITHER, THAT LITTLE GIRL ALWAYS HAD LICE AND MICHELLE WAS ALWAYS TOO BUSY BUYING DRUGS TO DO SHIT ABOUT IT.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#14 Mar 14, 2012
This is Michelle Adkins and I did work at Kmart at one time but I do not have a daughter and I do not sleep around on my husband!! I don't know if you are talking about a different Michelle Adkins or if you seriously have your facts wrong, but I do not sleep around!!
wtf you looking at

Cantonment, FL

#15 Mar 14, 2012
Tear 'em a new one, darlin'!
madkins wrote:
This is Michelle Adkins and I did work at Kmart at one time but I do not have a daughter and I do not sleep around on my husband!! I don't know if you are talking about a different Michelle Adkins or if you seriously have your facts wrong, but I do not sleep around!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#16 Apr 11, 2012
Also, my last name has never been Rudder. I think you guys are getting two Michelle Adkins' mixed up.
who knew

Ransom, KY

#17 Sep 23, 2012
is this the same one with gary
dont care

Pikeville, KY

#18 Nov 20, 2012
hell yea thats the same women... and madkins keep u nose were it dont belong lmao there clearly not tlkn bout u
say what

Pikeville, KY

#19 Nov 21, 2012
heard she is in alott of trouble right now, so go figure
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#20 Nov 21, 2012
I know she gives one hell of a great bl*w j*b!!
i know

Tucker, GA

#21 Nov 21, 2012
Hell yeah she does

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Wisdom of God 170,636
EnerBlu Jobs in Pikeville 41 min dont believe it 22
How Many Sex Partners? (Aug '10) 1 hr Goose 71
TJ'S Testimony 2 hr Ex Comm JK 101
"Merry Christmas" Jesus Christ, Happy Birthday ... 3 hr Jesus Christ Birt... 6
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 hr I say 39,149
Trump In Trouble (Mar '17) 4 hr Whatthehay 90
If you REALLY want to get mad over PROPERTY TAX... 11 hr Tax Inquirer 41

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages