New Shopping Center Project

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Real Deal Holifield

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Nov 6, 2012
What are the recognizable "National Brand" stores that will anchor that new shopping center?
tigger

United States

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Kohls.petsmart.hobby lobby.old navy. Victorias secret. Possibly sally beauty supply.likely a few stores from the plaza. I'd love to see sams club. Myjers .
It Is All BS

Richmond, KY

#3 Nov 6, 2012
It is all Donovan's BS.
Random guy

Richmond, KY

#4 Nov 7, 2012
tigger wrote:
Kohls.petsmart.hobby lobby.old navy. Victorias secret. Possibly sally beauty supply.likely a few stores from the plaza. I'd love to see sams club. Myjers .
Where have any of those names been confirmed at?
tigger

United States

#5 Nov 7, 2012
There has been talk of these stores coming to this area for awhile. Wait and see.hobby lobbys newstores fit the discription of what's being built.the rest is not toohard to figure out.
My Thought

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Nov 7, 2012
Random guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have any of those names been confirmed at?
I Really Don't Think You Will Be Seeing A New Shopping Center Project Now. The Election Is Over and "SO IS JOBS". This Place Here Is Going To Be A GHOST TOWN. Just Wait And See.
Random guy

Richmond, KY

#7 Nov 7, 2012
tigger wrote:
There has been talk of these stores coming to this area for awhile. Wait and see.hobby lobbys newstores fit the discription of what's being built.the rest is not toohard to figure out.
I agree with hobby lobby it fits the desc of the craft store they mentioned ..the others hopefully but from my take the others could be anything . The descriptions were to vague .
tigger

United States

#8 Nov 7, 2012
Nothing will probably happen. Especially if the coal mines close. Why would u want to open business in a dying area.not to mention having to provide health ins for ur workers.
Random guy

Richmond, KY

#9 Nov 7, 2012
tigger wrote:
Nothing will probably happen. Especially if the coal mines close. Why would u want to open business in a dying area.not to mention having to provide health ins for ur workers.
I say this will 100% happen .pikeville is growing fast .and with new jobs ( not the kind we need ,but jobs at least )
wtf

Richmond, KY

#10 Nov 7, 2012
Random guy wrote:
<quoted text> I say this will 100% happen .pikeville is growing fast .and with new jobs ( not the kind we need ,but jobs at least )
Not happening.
Random guy

Richmond, KY

#11 Mar 27, 2013
Saw Marshalls is coming also .
Pure BS

Elkhorn City, KY

#12 Mar 27, 2013
Random guy wrote:
Saw Marshalls is coming also .
Nothing but BS.
More Donny B BS

Elkhorn City, KY

#13 Mar 27, 2013
It Is All BS wrote:
It is all Donovan's BS.
Like the Non Competitive Cafe?

Lol
Random guy

Richmond, KY

#17 Mar 29, 2013
Any news when construction will start?
tigger

United States

#18 Mar 29, 2013
I've heard its on hold for another year.

“"shes a wild one"”

Since: Jan 13

In the Pines, KY

#19 Mar 29, 2013
where is this supposed to be exactly???
on the highway going towards belfry???
im not real famaliar with that area....or is it pikeville???
ive heard rumblings about proposals to build these mini malls/shopping plazas along the new highway that is going in past elkhorn city over into virginia...
but that is all, just rumblings, elkhorn city mayor and council are trying to annex that property in order to gain from the taxes, if any businesses do go in there....i doubt the county gives it to them.
would be great to have a few new stores/places to eat...but i aint holding my breath.
people can argue that these businesses create new jobs...but who is going to have any money to spend there if the high paying coal jobs are gone and once the road construction is finished, those jobs are gone too.....
Donny B BS

Lebanon, KY

#20 Mar 29, 2013
faith hillbilly wrote:
ive heard rumblings about proposals to build these mini malls/shopping plazas along the new highway that is going in past elkhorn city over into virginia...
but that is all, just rumblings, elkhorn city mayor and council are trying to annex that property in order to gain from the taxes, if any businesses do go in there....i doubt the county gives it to them.
would be great to have a few new stores/places to eat...but i aint holding my breath.
people can argue that these businesses create new jobs...but who is going to have any money to spend there if the high paying coal jobs are gone and once the road construction is finished, those jobs are gone too.....
It is all Donny B's BS and made up non sense.
Doug

Winchester, KY

#21 Mar 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Not happening.
True,since Obama is destroying the world!
a worker from wendys said

Lebanon, KY

#22 Mar 29, 2013
they told me it was a no-go...the hospital now owns the property to park their shuttle buses on..sorry coal run!
Random guy

Richmond, KY

#23 Mar 29, 2013
Behind wal mart where Texas roadhouse is
faith hillbilly wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min another viewer 163,374
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 28 min did 36,407
Pill heads and man suckers 44 min big daddy 6
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 2 hr A Hillary Deport... 158
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 2 hr Alex Nicole 9,337
Rural Taker Counties quit taking our taxes! 2 hr big daddy 3
Fwb 2 hr big daddy 11
City commissioners 2 hr LMAO 33
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 4 hr online inspector ... 4,425

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages