Stop parent pick up at Schools

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
yes

Melvin, KY

#1 Aug 13, 2013
change the rules make ever kid ride the bus thats what there for someone child is gona get hurt in all this traffic or change parent pick up untill all buses are loaded or gone they allow these kids to come from all over pike co and now you see what its good for the bus drivers are about to park the buses so lets make the changes pcboa

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Parent

United States

#2 Aug 13, 2013
My children have always been parent pick-up. Because the BOE won't make the bus driver come less than half a mile on up my holler. I'm a tax payer and there is nothing wrong with the road. Just that the bus driver don't want to. Some parents have no choice. So before you rant on think about what your saying.
actually

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Aug 13, 2013
Parent wrote:
My children have always been parent pick-up. Because the BOE won't make the bus driver come less than half a mile on up my holler. I'm a tax payer and there is nothing wrong with the road. Just that the bus driver don't want to. Some parents have no choice. So before you rant on think about what your saying.
when the driver refuses to run his route,the board needs to fire his ass. i am sure they can easily fill the vacancy. too many people needing jobs. for those that judges this nuts, spam get out and watch the refusal of the drivers picking up your neighbors child. also save some gas money and make the drivers run the routes in the home communities instead of driving 20 minutes till the first stop.
knoww

Winchester, KY

#4 Aug 13, 2013
No don't stop parent pickup , my children do not ride the school bus & I prefer them not to, thank you
cant see it

Richmond, KY

#5 Aug 13, 2013
knoww wrote:
No don't stop parent pickup , my children do not ride the school bus & I prefer them not to, thank you
whats wrong with riding the school bus? I always rode it when I was a kid...its a good time to catch up on things with your friends!
wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Aug 13, 2013
Yes stop the parent pickup it is terrible trying to get to where you need to go of a evening especially around the Valley elementary. Someone is going to get killed.I think they need to do something kids in that area need to go to school there let all the others like Millard kids go to their own school.The highschool is right there to and a lot of young drivers please do somthing before something major happens.
werewolf in london

Pikeville, KY

#7 Aug 13, 2013
Parent wrote:
everyone knows you are a liar, they dont have schools in alabama, or shoes!!!!
i hate all of you

Pikeville, KY

#8 Aug 13, 2013
cant see it wrote:
<quoted text> whats wrong with riding the school bus? I always rode it when I was a kid...its a good time to catch up on things with your friends!
do you wanna know why kids dont ride the bus anymore????
because they are pu$$ies and so are their parents!!!
mommmy is scared her little brat might actually fart and she wont be there to smell it.
i see the liars on facebook, oh i love my little man
hey mom, get a clue, if your son is your little man, then you might be an incesstuous redneck
let your damn kids grow up and learn to fight and fend for themselves
and stop mucking up the roadways with your hugs and kisses on your boy, you go home and get out your vibrator and cry cause your little man is growing up too fast
bunch of redneckhillbillycrybabiepu$$ie s!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jellikerrs

AOL

#9 Aug 13, 2013
i hate all of you wrote:
<quoted text>do you wanna know why kids dont ride the bus anymore????
mommmy is scared her little brat might actually fart and she wont be there to smell it.
hey mom, get a clue, if your son is your little man, then you might be an incesstuous redneck
and stop mucking up the roadways with your hugs and kisses on your boy, you go home and get out your vibrator and cry cause your little man is growing up too fast
i sure wouldnt want my kids riding the bus with yours .before the day was over theyd know about vibrators ,name callling and how to pick a fight . you sound like one of those old fart smelling corn huskeating wimmens.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth

Georgetown, KY

#10 Aug 13, 2013
You can't stop parent pickup because then those big Heffer mommies can't stand outside and cut the teachers and principal down. You know, the ones that gather in about twoish because they don't work and are already back from "wal-martS" with an S. Some people that work have no choice but others could help the traffic situation by putting little Frankie on the bus.
Ridiculous

Elkhorn City, KY

#11 Aug 13, 2013
Just for your information, I actually take my child to & from school on a daily basis, and I see nothing wrong with the idea of it! As a matter of fact, I find that it would be more beneficial to myself and my child due to the fact that we have more time to work on homework, rather than being stuck on a school bus for over an hour when our home is less than 10 minutes away. Therefore, it is more convenient for both of us. On another note, I can name numerous occasions where I have witnessed bus drivers texting WHILE driving a bus load of children. I have also been cut off by bus drivers who have cut over right in front of my vehicle numerous times, and are not paying attention to other vehicles nearby. I have also witnessed school buses
pulling out directly in front of ongoing traffic, which is another reason I would prefer my child to be in my care when possible. I'm not saying I could not easily be in an accident with my child to/from school, but I have just witnessed too many occasions of these happenings and would rather steer clear from them. So before you go off ranting about mother's, know some of the reasons behind things. I agree that there are many parents who take advantage of the parent drop-off/pick-up, however, I feel the schools should have a different route for the buses and vehicles to go instead of using the same route. And another thing, yes some mothers may want to spend more time with their "little men" because as you stated they do grow up too fast, which I feel there is nothing wrong with. Any loving parent would feel the same way!
i hate all of you wrote:
<quoted text>do you wanna know why kids dont ride the bus anymore????
Ridiculous

Elkhorn City, KY

#12 Aug 13, 2013
Quit being jealous because some "big heifer" mother's actually have the opportunity to take/pick up their children to/from school. I, for one actually have working/school hours in which I have the ability to work around my child's school time.
Truth wrote:
You can't stop parent pickup because then those big Heffer mommies can't stand outside and cut the teachers and principal down. You know, the ones that gather in about twoish because they don't work and are already back from "wal-martS" with an S. Some people that work have no choice but others could help the traffic situation by putting little Frankie on the bus.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
i hate all of you

Elkhorn City, KY

#13 Aug 13, 2013
Ridiculous wrote:
Just for your information, I actually take my child to & from school on a daily basis, and I see nothing wrong with the idea of it! As a matter of fact, I find that it would be more beneficial to myself and my child due to the fact that we have more time to work on homework, rather than being stuck on a school bus for over an hour when our home is less than 10 minutes away. Therefore, it is more convenient for both of us. On another note, I can name numerous occasions where I have witnessed bus drivers texting WHILE driving a bus load of children. I have also been cut off by bus drivers who have cut over right in front of my vehicle numerous times, and are not paying attention to other vehicles nearby. I have also witnessed school buses
pulling out directly in front of ongoing traffic, which is another reason I would prefer my child to be in my care when possible. I'm not saying I could not easily be in an accident with my child to/from school, but I have just witnessed too many occasions of these happenings and would rather steer clear from them. So before you go off ranting about mother's, know some of the reasons behind things. I agree that there are many parents who take advantage of the parent drop-off/pick-up, however, I feel the schools should have a different route for the buses and vehicles to go instead of using the same route. And another thing, yes some mothers may want to spend more time with their "little men" because as you stated they do grow up too fast, which I feel there is nothing wrong with. Any loving parent would feel the same way! <quoted text>
they were probably texting about the big fat momma with the 9 year old boy clamped onto her nipple and he probably had to cut you off cause you were trying to beat the bus and you know that is what congests traffic around the schools are the parents who cant stand to be away from junior for 25 minutes, bullshit about working on home work, i dont buy it
you are singing some justin bieber songs and you know it.
Ridiculous

Elkhorn City, KY

#14 Aug 13, 2013
Oh yes, I'm sure that's what it was...Ha! You're an idiot who doesn't have a clue. I'm through with this conversation because it's obviously not getting anywhere. Just watch out for those buses, because I'd hate for one to ram you or push you into oncoming traffic...not!
i hate all of you wrote:
<quoted text>they were probably texting about the big fat momma with the 9 year old boy clamped onto her nipple and he probably had to cut you off cause you were trying to beat the bus and you know that is what congests traffic around the schools are the parents who cant stand to be away from junior for 25 minutes, bullshit about working on home work, i dont buy it
you are singing some justin bieber songs and you know it.
Alan

Richmond, KY

#15 Aug 13, 2013
yes wrote:
change the rules make ever kid ride the bus thats what there for someone child is gona get hurt in all this traffic or change parent pick up untill all buses are loaded or gone they allow these kids to come from all over pike co and now you see what its good for the bus drivers are about to park the buses so lets make the changes pcboa
Their asses are responsible for these kids to and from,it's a big problem thur out this county,draw the freakin line and stop busing kids around this county to the choosing of their parents of what school they want them to attend,and put them in the school nearest to their physical address this would stop this jamin of schools parking lots,and if parents don't want them to attend their nearest school,let them provide their own transportation.
Wisdom

Richmond, KY

#16 Aug 14, 2013
It looks like a lot of people are still bitter and jealous that their mommas didn't love them when they were young. Since they didn't get the attention and care that they craved and wanted no other child should either.

How about you continue the cycle and stick your kid on the bus. He can drop out in tenth grade and start trying to go on disability just like you did. Let the people that care about their children continue to do so. Their success in life won't make it any harder for your little ones to draw a check and snort pills. They learned how to do that from the best- by watching you.
i hate all of you

Elkhorn City, KY

#17 Aug 14, 2013
Ridiculous wrote:
Oh yes, I'm sure that's what it was...Ha! You're an idiot who doesn't have a clue. I'm through with this conversation because it's obviously not getting anywhere. Just watch out for those buses, because I'd hate for one to ram you or push you into oncoming traffic...not!
<quoted text>
i would love for your son to grow up to be a real man and not a pansy ass mommas titty baby, but its too late, you cant let your kids go out into the world and learn how to deal with stressful situations and bullying on the school bus is just a part of growing up.
is your son the really really fat one who cant hardly climb his ass up onto the bus without getting out of breath, or is he the sissy boy in pink socks and spiked perfect hair and matching backpack???
i would hate for you to be a real mother and let your kids learn about life and stop being a hovering mother duck with them under your wing til they are scared to go to the potty, i bet the teacher has to hold his hand while he pees.
Ridiculous

Elkhorn City, KY

#19 Aug 14, 2013
I totally agree with you! Well said!
Wisdom wrote:
It looks like a lot of people are still bitter and jealous that their mommas didn't love them when they were young. Since they didn't get the attention and care that they craved and wanted no other child should either.
How about you continue the cycle and stick your kid on the bus. He can drop out in tenth grade and start trying to go on disability just like you did. Let the people that care about their children continue to do so. Their success in life won't make it any harder for your little ones to draw a check and snort pills. They learned how to do that from the best- by watching you.
Ridiculous

Elkhorn City, KY

#20 Aug 14, 2013
You're nothing but a low life, pathetic idiot! Bullying is a difficult situation that many kids are exposed to all of the time. But in case you didn't know, it not only takes place on a school bus, but can ALSO happen during school. So, actually my child can be exposed to it, even if not riding a school bus.
FYI: No my child is not "really, really fat", and neither am I. It takes someone really low to sit on here and talk about children and their parents the way that you have. You obviously have nothing else better to do.
Also, if you are not a parent that takes your child to school and has to deal with the chaos of school parking lots in the mornings/afternoons, then why are you on here running your mouth about it? Unless it affects you on your way to work, then shut your mouth about it! This is my last comment...because as you know, I've got to get my child to school via Mommy's school bus!!!
i hate all of you wrote:
<quoted text>i would love for your son to grow up to be a real man and not a pansy ass mommas titty baby, but its too late, you cant let your kids go out into the world and learn how to deal with stressful situations and bullying on the school bus is just a part of growing up.
is your son the really really fat one who cant hardly climb his ass up onto the bus without getting out of breath, or is he the sissy boy in pink socks and spiked perfect hair and matching backpack???
i would hate for you to be a real mother and let your kids learn about life and stop being a hovering mother duck with them under your wing til they are scared to go to the potty, i bet the teacher has to hold his hand while he pees.
Brunette

Pikeville, KY

#21 Aug 14, 2013
Let me tell you how I feel about it all. I feel that if a parent loves her child and cares for him/her and want to take their kid to and from school, there's nothing wrong with it. What if you live in a bad curve next to the main road? Would you want your child crossing the road there. Here in pike county we have alot of druggies who do not obey rules. I take and go get m,y child from school everyday. No I'm not fat (what if I was lol) and if a person is in the position to be a stay at home mom, well toodles to them. At least they will et to spend more precious time with their child. I for one WILL NEVER let my child ride a bus. What about the bullies who hurt others because they're insecure and try to be "cool"( well what they think cool is) and I just don't like the idea of someone else thati don't know driving with my child on board. Sorry but I don't! Thumbs up to parent pick up! Just because you out this on topix dosent mean the BOE is going to change things someone ranted about on topix. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Mother Arrested After Child Found Malno... 4 hr watchingyou 5
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 7 hr Kyboy 6,396
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 7 hr ALV 27,767
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 hr Paul 174,789
Bevin & Trump (Saviors of the Kentucky State & ... 10 hr Seer 5
b e v i n will be r e - e l e c t e d 10 hr Seer 4
Bevins And Trump Will NOT be Re-Elected, Fools ... 11 hr OVER BABY 214
Alcohol/Hillbilly Days 15 hr Yep 18

Pikeville Jobs

Personal Finance